21st century academy/jamie mcintyre

raewyn

Has anyone heard of this "what i didnt learn at school but wish i had"? by jamie mcintyre. trying to do due diligence. apparently you buy a heap of how to manuals and cd's etc for a phenomenal amount of money

Has anyone heard of this "what i didnt learn at school but wish i had"? by jamie mcintyre. trying to do due diligence. apparently you buy a heap of how to manuals and cd's etc for a phenomenal amount of money

Yes, and I think Malcolm said it politely.

I did the 3 day seminar 8 years ago. To really learn "wealth creation techniques" there,
it would help if you already have about $20k to $30k. (Minimum, IMHO) Or if not,at least having a well paid job.If so, you can weigh up many of the diverse opportunities that you will learn about as you attend further seminars.
As you have noted, there are many introductory seminars on cd. I dare say, If I had a spare 40k lying idle, I might lash out and try the emini course for around 6k...with hand holding provided.:cheesy:

I also did the home study course earlier this year. Hoax. Cost $4000. I spent about six weeks going through the material (most of which just promotes other courses/seminars which cost alot more money) before deciding to get a refund. I didnt bother going to the seminar because the refund expires on the third day of the seminar which is pretty suss anyway. I ended up spending about $6000 on a share trading course with wealth within and am really happy with it. Slightly more money but very good course. Did 6 month fast track and will be finished in about 3 weeks. I would recommend it to any one new to trading.