i didnt bring you here, you just followed me1

ohh MY FOOT!
:)

Last edited:

Attachments

• SJ.jpg
    SJ.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 123
Sorry bro, but my 'joe' line is a waaays below dax9000 atm. $6 wheat stretcher / hold till win is on for the enlightened one :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture4912-quality.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

^^brainfart just avoids all of his silly post mistakes and relentlessly avoids the question.
I FART IN HIS GENERAL DIRECTION-

Sorry bro, but my 'joe' line is a waaays below dax9000 atm. $6 wheat stretcher / hold till win is on for the enlightened one :D

So you are long dax like foroom ? Both of you will lose. Dax is going to 6000.

The wheat season is over. Stop banging on about it and come back next year. This time next year $6 wheat for sure.

Only concentrating on this method 30/20, that has given over 1,000 ticks over last 9 weeks not counting the 88888 acc, which im really proud of, providing I dont measure my performance against someone whos got a half idea how to trade. I like a method that pays regularly weekly salary, shame I cant find one, this week I cursed myself further cos I let some pleb on the web get to me. Arrrggh amateur foroom!! Gota up my game, learn to post a gif properly and the maths! For christs sake the maths!!! Fn loser foroo..... Nope! Composure foroom composure, withdraw from the amygdala and recite the mantra!!.. Im the best im the best im the bestest than the rest!!! Right no more posts till monday, gona try get a life this weekend!..Im the best im the best im the bes.........

Happy weekends all :D

So you short d blah blah blah
The wheat season is over and I got away with that tarde! just stop talking about it cos folks might realise what a risk abusing twot I really am. Hold till win with size is the way. Collect those interest cents! Draw down those 1000s $! Hope the win comes before the bust! Dominate the markets with 1p per point bets! blah blah blah

Amateur!:D

Last edited:

You sound bitter. So it's not working for you then ? I told you before, you have to have the mind of a merchant to succeed. Being a math genius is no use. You should go become a math teacher.

My account was barely warm at the wheat peak. I had other positions along with wheat.

The 1p idea was for brewski. He didn't get it nor you it seems. The key concept is the reserve that allows correction of the initial mistake.

Following this method according to the rules . as per first post , would have given 8 trades , 5 wins and 3 losses , resulting in 100 profit -60 losses = net profit of 40.

The problem is finding low cost option trades , premiums were about 30 .

Attachments

• chart 1.jpg
    chart 1.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 215
  • chart 2.jpg
    chart 2.jpg
    715.8 KB · Views: 223
It is not nice to give such words , words can not be taken back , mostly the words are used after early life learned experiences.Most people see themselves in others ,it is called selective attention bias , the mind is looking for their own image in others.

We See in Others What We Fear in Ourselves
Devaluing Others Makes us Feel Better

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...08/we-see-in-others-what-we-fear-in-ourselves
absolute boll@@x
words cannot be taken back=lies cannot be taken back
i liked you better when u were jessie

Following this method according to the rules . as per first post , would have given 8 trades , 5 wins and 3 losses , resulting in 100 profit -60 losses = net profit of 40.

The problem is finding low cost option trades , premiums were about 30 .

Yes curve fits fail, nothing new. Welcome to the curvefit2win club.

Yes curve fits fail, nothing new. Welcome to the curvefit2win club.

all technical analysis systems peddled to curvefit2win club , are based on curve fitting.

Just search on google , I don't trade breakouts except when markets are trending.They don't work well for me , I just buy supports it works better for me.

t2w breakouts breakout site:www.trade2win.com