2 Minutes 2 Midnight

David Knight

Established member
2 Minutes 2 Midnight
If the truth is dangerous, then this is the DANGER ZONE

You know what time it is? It’s about 2 minutes to midnight.

This is what a psyop looks like. (Coronavirus)

We don’t have time to listen to those without the basic cognitive skills they were born with.

The ones who actually believe people died at Sandy Hook.

Or that Nasa flew to the moon in a cardboard and tin foil contraption and then threw away all records of it and tell us they couldn’t go there today.

F*** that shit.

The people that believed that a long term Bush family business partner was the perpetrator behind 911, identified within 30 minutes of the ‘attack’ by experts who were first located, then in and out of makeup and in the hot seat in front of live pictures of the burning towers in less than an hour.

The people that believe terrorist attacks are carried out by people already known to the security services during live drills and are killed within minutes of the incident starting, again and again and again and again and again.

F*** that shit too

People like that have had it far too easy for far too long.

Easy when you have the entire media on your side. Easy to let those liars tell you what to think. Easy to think that makes you sound intelligent.

We’re where we are because of you people and we’re sick of you.

The ones that called us conspiracy theorists. The sleeping obedient sheep. The gutless, too afraid to say what they think. The slaves clapping the empty hospitals.

F*** off

If you carried a placard saying ‘je suis charlie’ and the truth scares you fuck you, Hypocrite.

If you carried a placard saying I love the EU. F*** you too. Go live there.

If you’re one of the people who is sick to death of having to point out the obvious to these dillweeds and you’re looking for a danger zone to escape the safe space these dummies crave..

..it’s right here.

If you’re sick of listening to the crybaby fallout every time you question any godamn thing ..

Right here.

If you have been cowed into resentful silence by Wikipedia reinstating the lies under every youtube video that shows truth in plain site..

Wikipedia can’t censor you here.

The sheep need people like us even if most of them still don’t know it.

Now is the time to get back in the saddle again. If not now then when?

2 Minutes 2 Midnight

You know what time it is? It’s about 2 minutes to midnight.

This is what a psyop looks like. (Coronavirus)

We don’t have time to listen to those without the basic cognitive skills they were born with.

The ones who actually believe people died at Sandy Hook.

Or that Nasa flew to the moon in a cardboard and tin foil contraption and then threw away all records of it and tell us they couldn’t go there today.

Fuck that shit.

The people that believed that a long term Bush family business partner was the perpetrator behind 911, identified within 30 minutes of the ‘attack’ by experts who were first located, then in and out of makeup and in the hot seat in front of live pictures of the burning towers in less than an hour.

The people that believe terrorist attacks are carried out by people already known to the security services during live drills and are killed within minutes of the incident starting, again and again and again and again and again.

Fuck that shit too

People like that have had it far too easy for far too long.

Easy when you have the entire media on your side. Easy to let those liars tell you what to think. Easy to think that makes you sound intelligent.

We’re where we are because of you people and we’re sick of you.

The ones that called us conspiracy theorists. The sleeping obedient sheep. The gutless, too afraid to say what they think. The slaves clapping the empty hospitals.

Fuck off

If you carried a placard saying ‘je suis charlie’ and the truth scares you fuck you, Hypocrite.

If you carried a placard saying I love the EU. F*** you too. Go live there.

If you’re one of the people who is sick to death of having to point out the obvious to these dillweeds and you’re looking for a danger zone to escape the safe space these dummies crave..

..it’s right here.

If you’re sick of listening to the crybaby fallout every time you question any godamn thing ..

Right here.

If you have been cowed into resentful silence by Wikipedia reinstating the lies under every youtube video that shows truth in plain site..

Wikipedia can’t censor you here.

The sheep need people like us even if most of them still don’t know it.

Now is the time to get back in the saddle again. If not now then when?

I think there’s been one or two more cases since you started prattling on about empty hospitals some days ago. Better update your news.

2 Minutes 2 Midnight

Sleep, sleep, sleep.....

Lord Dillweed (
Jonathon Sumption) will now sing from the hymn sheet:

"The real problem is that when human societies lose their freedom, it's not usually because tyrants have taken it away. It's usually because people willingly surrender their freedom in return for protection against some external threat."

Tyrants and their thugs didn't take away your freedoms, stupid. It was The people who threw themselves into the concentration camps... It's their own fault.

If only the people wouldn't stupidly throw away their own jobs and self isolate and quarantine themselves for no good reason, the establishment wouldn't be in this mess.

If only they hadn't hysterically demanded the WHO declare another pandemic and order their government to shut down the economy.

And now I hear, they want this f***ing thing to drag on for months until they starve. They are insisting the army come out and make sure they don't change their minds.

'And the threat is usually a real threat.'.

You mean, like when it's just the flu, or the Weapons of mass deception or the Russians or the terrorists or the f***ing penguins defrosting?

'Cos if it's a real threat, which it usually is, you just said it is, then nobody should demand anything be done about it should they? Least of all those that need protection from it.

...but usually exaggerated.'

Because otherwise what would be the point of the whole exercise?

It was the people that exaggerated it right?

Not Bill Gates and John Hopkins and friends who had a dry run first.

Not the elite who write the hymn sheets and publish them 24/7.

Not the Imperial College maths genius.

Not the WHO

Not the Government who predict further 'exaggerated' 'lockdowns' in the future

It is the people who should just shut up before they cause a real disaster... right?

So it's usually real, but exaggerated at the same time...so nothing to worry about...but usually real. Ok, whatever.

..when you wake up I want you to remember me as one of the good guys who's trying his best working from inside the very establishment I've always been a part of. We're not all bad guys, you know.

So please calm down and stop demanding what 's not good for you.

After all, it's only the flu for god's sake.

lordsumption@I'mOKJack.com

Last edited:
2 Minutes 2 Midnight

...many cases when a patient during treatment will test negative one day and positive another.

Of course.

Because black is white

2+2=5

And the truth is whatever we say it is

2 Minutes 2 Midnight

That's nothing. God built the entire world in 6 days.

You know why they can tell you lies on this scale?

It's because lies= truth

And this policy is so successful you will literally despise anyone who questions it.

Look at you now.

You hate me

You hate this thread

And you wish that I would just shut up

And f*** off.

And you will carry on doing exactly what they tell you

Because going along= getting along

You will submit to testing, even after you've just been told that the results are positive and negative from one day to the next

And then you will accept the vaccine, even though you know it is full of toxic shite and causes autism

Because if you don't, you will be excluded from society

There's nothing brave about this new world

Bravery= cowardice.

Last edited:
2 Minutes 2 Midnight

Cured patients
cured patients
cured patients

Turn your brain on..

cured patients
They cured the virus..

cured patients
..which is more deadly than the cold..

cured patients
..for which there is no cure

cured patients
Which is more deadly than normal flu..

cured patients
.. which they also can't cure

cured patients
Yesterday..

cured patients
..uncured today

Tested positive on monday
negative on tuesday
and positive wednesday

The spin
almost makes your head spin

And what is the cure?
No need for details
this is a post details world

remember the nurses?

'Nasreen developed symptoms of coronavirus.. aches, temperature, and then……..a cough'.
F***.. that sounds serious.

Deadly...
So what did she actually die of?
'Nasreen developed symptoms of coronavirus.. aches, temperature, and then……..a cough'.

Yeah.. but what did she actually die of?..'cos, I'm not a coroner, but that just sounds like th..

F*** you then

But back to Korea and the positive/cured/negative/positive patients story..

If there's a cure why do we need a vaccine?

And if it took 1-1.5 years to develop and test a vaccine up until a few days ago

how is it possible to already be testing one today?

Mandatory testing?
Mandatory vaccine every year to prevent the flu?

No thank you

'Two young nurses die as NHS braces for more coronavirus losses'

But shouldn't you at least give them the masks they are asking for?

Why are they forced to send a petition to my email
just to get something as simple as that?

Would you go to work knowing you could die like those 2 nurses just because you don't have a face mask?

Is 'bracing' the official NHS/government position in the face of a flu virus?

Or is it the just the complete lockdown of the modern world we need to worry about?

Are the 1000's of medical staff who are returning to meet the crisis, without face masks, going to fill the empty hospitals?

Or will videos of empty hospitals continue to get taken down?

Will people still be going to jail for showing an empty hospital

Or will the media just show the empty hospital but make absolutely no comment on why they are empty?

Man jailed for visiting hospital with no good reason after Facebook boasts

No.. I guess they will just continue printing black is white.

Truth= 'Boast'

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Minutes 2 Midnight

The NHS clapping ritual Isn't mandatory

It's the UK, after all

But if you don't do it

people will notice

people will talk

Especially if one of your neighbours knows somebody

who knows somebody who's a nurse

And even though the gerrymandered death toll is nowhere near the average seasonal figures

And way way off the average deaths for other illnesses

And even though nobody clapped for those things before

It won't make any difference

Facts don't matter in a post fact world

To help you drown out all the inconvenient facts

and the already dimming memories of empty hospitals

and in order to go along to get along

There will now be ..

2 Minutes of Hate

To help re=educate those

who refuse to sing from the hymn sheet

Led by the people who call hotlines

to report those who exercise twice a day.

and those who call radio stations to tell us who they think the army should shoot dead

Last edited:
2 Minutes 2 Midnight

Announcement:

Youtube invite you to watch the empty hospitals evidence in a place where it hasn't been censored.

Or here

And please, if you find something

that isn't approved by Bill, WHO and 'Dr' Fauci

and all the other psychopaths of the NWO

and their mentally challenged puppets

we urge you to please share it

with as many people as possible

before we remove it.

Please take your alternative opinions

and inconvienent facts somewhere else

where we don't have to see it

Thanks for your co-operation in these challenging times we helped inflict on you.

Other videos you might be interested in

2 Minutes 2 Midnight

Are you one of those people

who can never make up your mind

about the really important issues we face?

You know how it is

You want to make the right choice

but you don't have all the facts

Take mandatory vaccination, for example

How do you know if vaccines actually work..

..or if they are really as safe as Bill Gates says they are?

Have you ever asked a Doctor what's in a vaccine?

Yeah, I know

Many of them don't like it when start questioning their expertise, their...authority

I've heard they definately don't like it when you want your child to opt out.

That's what I've heard

They are not used to being challenged

They are the experts

Doctor knows best.

But you could just ask them

whether they think it's a good idea to inject barium into a human body

or say Formaldehyde or aluminium

or potassium chloride which is used to induce a heart attack

And then ask them, in layman terms how a vaccine actually works

And whether it's worth risking your health to 'prevent' getting something as trivial as the flu

Who knows what else will get put into a vaccine in the future

The very near future

if Bill, the financial beneficiary get's his way

They know you want bother asking

Because everybody trusts the medical profession

Even when it's privatised

Right?

what's in the vaccine doctor?

2 Minutes 2 Midnight
KILL BILL.png

From the Tom Woods newsletter

Someone in the Tom Woods Show Elite who works in a hospital system in a major American city shared something late last week that I think you'll agree you should read:

I know I've probably said this a cagillion times when posting or commenting about COVID and the potential of hospitals being overrun - but I'm on daily calls about the COVID situation for the hospital system I work for in [city removed]. So I get the numbers of cases every day: positives, hospitalizations, ICU patients, etc.

The past three weeks, we've been providing plenty of anxiety to our clinical staff, telling them that they need to prepare themselves for a huge surge in critical COVID cases that would last for about two or three weeks, then begin to come down. The goal posts on this have shifted several times. First it was supposed to be mid-March, then late March. The final analysis we received was that the ascension of our surge was to begin mid last week, with the peak to come about 4/18.

Since then, we all know the IHME projections have been drastically revised. We're a major metro area, and while we did have one of our hospital ICUs at 150% capacity for a few days, since then there has been a higher-than-normal volume of ICU patients but nothing dire. We haven't used any of the "field hospitals" we've set up for potential high surges.

On this morning's call the goalposts shifted again. Now instead of a huge spike, we can expect the current surge levels to maintain for about four weeks.

The more optimistic outlook was credited to the success of social distancing and shelter in place mandates. However, as Tom Woods has pointed out, all of this was built into the original models that said we were heading for an apocalypse. We have not been overrun, and from what I can tell neither has NYC, which you should expect would be if any region was to be overrun. You would certainly see 24/7 video on CNN if that was the case. I haven't even heard if that naval hospital ship is seeing patients.

All that is to say... We continue to live in fear in our homes, with millions of jobs disappearing at a pace never seen before and untold financial ruin of countless lives. Yet with both statistical and ground-level reports that all the sacrifices we've made have been for a situation that is nowhere nearly as dire as originally projected, we still don't have a national conversation about getting back to "normal" life or trying to mitigate any further economic damage.

It's really frustrating that this story isn't being told, despite the misery that's continued to be piled upon all Americans - even those who are nowhere near NYC, Boston, Philly, or any of the other "hotspot" areas.

A very robust discussion followed, of which this is a snippet:

440f42b2-71de-41b7-ae8a-992d7db848b6.png

More than ever, my group is a source of sanity.

Need some sanity?

See you there: http://tomwoods.com

2 Minutes 2 Midnight

Thanks for taking the time to post that NT

In other news..

Bill has been busy in all kinds of ways

'This issue is extremely important for people's rights. A massive combined digital voice can get Governments to change LAWS against, for example, compulsory vaccinations. Don't forget that after 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in the US or UK Gov/Parliament, therefore, has Bill Gates been caught censoring criticism of himself through one of the most legitimate ways large numbers of people can lawfully lobby to get the LAW changed?'

Last edited:
2 Minutes 2 Midnight

THE LIFE OF BRIAN PART 1

Brian Rose is an ex banker

Red flag

Brian Rose is complaining about being- censored on youtube

Another red flag.

For interviewing David Icke

Yawn..red flag. Icke’s been around for 30 years and he's all over youtube

But Brian is still talking to a huge audience on youtube..

Wait a minute, that’s like buying everyone a drink in a pub you’ve just been barred from…

..isn’t it!!?

Oh, but he’s allowed to stay

So long as he plays by the rules

Uh.. Ok but..

ever since he was a boy’, Brian, ‘doesn’t take orders from anyone’

Except when he was working his way up the greasy pole in the corporate banking world. So high in fact, that he was a house guest of Richard Branson at his châteaux in Switzerland, which is the story he begins with in his
Ted Talk (see next post)

Which means that Brian is ‘going to do it even more’, now that he has ‘figured out why the video was banned’

Because what the world needs right now, is even more videos of people interviewing Britian’s most successful gatekeeper. 30 years isn’t enough, even at this late hour.

More interviews with people who don't have a single idea on what to do about ..the government.. but are very concerned.

When the worlds population that think Icke's the conspiracy theorist who believes the Queen's a shapeshifting lizard find out about this, they will all come over to our side, and then we'll see the cabal back off.

Haha Brian nice try, that’ll fool some people for a while

I think we've all seen this movie before.

Getting a litlte worn round the edges

Personally, I’d rather have millions of woke up sheep like me, pushing back in a tiny way, rather than one giant shepherd like you.

And if I’m wrong about you, where’s the downside in that?

We don’t need an ex banker who ‘doesn’t care if youtube demonetises me’

I’m going to be starved out of society when I refuse that vaccination Brian.

People like me have got far more to lose than you ever will, while you lead the sheep into a cul de sac.

Nobody else got banned. Their videos with millions of subscribers, talking about the same things, they’re still there. You said so yourself.

Brians interview got banned because his video was

‘the most popular video ever, talking about these topics’.

(You really shouldn’t write your own reviews Brian, but carry on)

‘Made in the most professional way’

youtube hates that

‘Articulated in the best way’

I wouldn’t know. listening to David Icke repeat what he’s being saying since the internet was invented is, for me, like listening to a sedated tortoise in a slow motion replay

‘I know that sounds a little counter intuitive’

Not to me, Brian

‘If this episode had been live, It would have hit 20 million views by now’

That would have collapsed the entire Global Cabal...or the comments section, whichever came first

But youtube viewing figures are, according to many youtubers, manipulated by youtube

How do we know how many views the video got?

maybe it got 100k and not 3-4 million

youtube giveth the views or taketh the views as and when it suits

youtube does wot it likes

an’ it likes what it does

So, too many people would see it.

Youtube isn’t worried about the 100’s of other channels with their millions of subscribers. They can all stay.

We’ve seen this dog and pony show over and over again.

We are not lacking information by now. It's there for those who want to find it.

We are lacking ideas.

Brian hasn’t got any new ideas.

And neither has David Icke

He never did.

(I was going to review Brian Rose’s Ted Talk in this post but it would make for too long a post so I’ll do that in the next one.
After that I want to post something positive because it all seems a bit negative so far in here. I’m actually feeling optimistic today)

2 Minutes 2 Midnight
THE LIFE OF BRIAN PART 2

Brian Rose Ted Talk,

His 'story' that he opens the talk with is a whitewash of his banking career. Rather than hide his past, he attempts to spin it in a positive way and quickly leave it behind.

Yes, I was a banker, but I'm one of you now, and let's all fight the good fight together.

It almost works, because you are kind of championing a member of a despised (by many) group to do the right thing and come over to our side.

It's bit reminiscent of how Jeffrey Archer and Jeremy Atkins found God in prison.

Not very convincing

Neither am I convinced that, having quit the city, he was: '"terrified about what would come next"

Words are like spells. If he says the word 'terrified' we see terror for a second or two. Whereas if I say the word conman, that little bubble bursts and then you make your mind up.

But if you are not listening crtically , then he is literally controlling your mind for the time that he is speaking. Later, you come out of that little spell and think/talk it all over. It's just a sales pitch at the end of the day.

He names drops a few gatekeepers like Neil De Grasse Tyson before saying (paraphrasing) :"if I told you that it is easy to achieve your goals by doing the right things, I'd be lying".

That line is designed to make you think, he wouldn't lie to me, because he's shown me how he could have, but he can't because he is too honest. It's just another way of saying, "honest guv I swear on me muvvers life"

"'When you go to make change, you encounter this overwhelming force of what the author Steven Pressfield calls resistance."

If you asked yourself why he needed to mention that particular author, or any author, to make that point, then that's a good question.

But again, he just painted some imagery in your mind about little Brian with his trusty sword crusading against the world and it's oppressors trying to stop him. Stop him setting up a radio show?

(paraphrasing): "Resistance comes from everywhere, your friends and family will think you're crazy...

Well they will, because you almost certainly won't know what the hell you're talking about for a few years. And you will not exactly be a happy camper while you are on that journey.

...so you have to leave all those folks behind and 'go forward alone' and find what Brian likes to call 'your new tribe'

Away from the people who know you best and have your best interests at heart. The people who Icke and friends call 'sheeple'.

Forget them, join an echo chamber of people who've been coralled into a non threatening cul de sac where no change will manifest in the real world.

You're now a follower of Brian, or someone else like him. The nearest most people will ever get to enjoying his lifestyle or developing their full potential.

'And it's these same people who are gonna make you accountable to the kind of person you want to become'

Sounds like group think bordering on cult like behaviour. That it is how the media portray the world. Isolated groups all at war with each other. Brian sounds like he's buying into that rather than destroying the myth.

'So I say, if your friends and family think you're crazy, then you're doing something right'

Like how Brian's family thought he was crazy when he went into banking and ended up being a house guest of Richard Branson. That kind of crazy?

I say if your own family, who know you best, think you are doing something crazy, then you almost certainly are. But I'm not making a sales pitch. Brian is.

'But the most powerful form of resistance comes from you'

This is the cliche planted line that will make any kind of failure to succeed your fault. There was nothing wrong with the trading plan. You didn't follow it. That suggestion will always let Brian off the hook.

'95% of research is procrastination in diguise AKA fear'.

I guess if you just want to change the world by taking the fight to those that run it, 5% will do. That would be enough wouldn't it?

'perfection is procrastination'

I don't remember reading that in 1984 but it would fit on a page in it somewhere. It sounds like NLP.

Weigh that statement in your mind with the one about it taking 10k hours to become expert in anything. Then you can gauge Brian's real expectations from his listeners. Shepherd, cul de sac.

Brian is a very good speaker, but he wasn't aiming for perfection, No. Even though he chose every word carefully and it really shows.

(Paraphrasing) But the more successfull I became the more nothing changed. The more accountable I was to my tribe the more the echo chamber made no difference at all and so:

"How do we know when we have created change"?

Well for me, Brian, it's when Bill Gates and all the people like him are in jail.

When we all start living an honest, ethical life in harmony with others and our surroundings.

Maybe when you have another 33 radio stations in your Empire

Or maybe never.

Last edited:
2 Minutes 2 Midnight

I'll continue to call this a Blatant Hoax
and a Psyop

Instigated by psycopaths

Implemented by useful idiots

This is a crime against humanity on the biggest scale we've ever seen

Almost the entire world in 'lockdown' on a pack of lies

The evidence, was there from the beginning

The lies continue to unravel

If you were not one of those suffering from cognitive dissonance

but allowed peer pressure to silence you

you can make up for that now

by adding your voice to the growing calls to end this disaster immediately

and by demanding that those responsible are dealt with in a way that makes it impossible to commit this level of crime ever again

The cockroaches must not be allowed to crawl back under the rock

The stolen money must be returned- proceeds of this crime must be recovered

criminal organisations de-funded and replaced

It is time- for those that speak the truth to drown out the lies

For too long, it has been the other way around.

It is time- for the whistleblowers to come out in even greater numbers

knowing that they will be overwhelmingly supported by the people

In their BILLIONS

It is time- for expert opinion that was ignored and shut out, to give testimony and be central to the reorganisation of the medical profession once the profiteering cartel is rooted out.

Those that continue to ignore, defend, justify, rationalize and excuse this crime and attempt to silence the truth merely prove the wisdom of the quote:

'The road to hell is paved with good intentions'

The global elite, their puppets, the sociopaths in our own government

who FAKED ILLNESS

who FAKED EMPATHY

who paid lip service to the institution (NHS) they are silencing and secretly destroying

all played a part in imprisoning us in our own homes and shaming and prosecuting those who refused to be treated like slaves.

It was they- who instructed the police to enforce this tyranny using undemocratic power.

It was they- who directed the media to bombard us with propaganda, lies and social shaming

It was they- who listened to proven liars and psycopaths

It was they- who silenced expert alternative opinion

It was they- who announced that the world had changed and that Tyranny was justified

All while they knew the truth of the reality on the ground

the evidence of which was gathered by the public doing the job the media no longer do- report truth.

And they ignored it.

Pretending it simply did not exist while encouraging us to clap the NHS in a bizarre, sick and twisted ritual

This deceit is now unravelling rapidly.

Yes, there should be a New World Order

A world of peace, freedom and prosperity

We must root out from public life the toxic army of useful idiots that run

our- Government

our- Education System

our- National Health Service

our- Police Force.

Those who have been fined must be recompensed- every last penny

The prosecuted, pardoned

The silenced, given voice

The tyranny that began the day after 911, reversed and defeated

Power must be held to account and that account must be paid in full

The State, which secretly fears the people must see the reality of that fear manifested

Last edited:
Why "useful" as opposed to "useless" ?

2 Minutes 2 Midnight
Useful idiot

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders. The term was originally used during the Cold War to describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation. The term has often been attributed to Vladimir Lenin, but this attribution is unsubstantiated.More at Wikipedia

Wikipedia missed out the part that explains how you need plenty of useful idiots if you want to kill millions of people

The next wave of people into the concentration/death camps are most of the useful idiots themselves

(when they are no longer useful)

Wikipedia missed that part out also

Probably because Wikipedia knows that useful idiots are crucial to the current planned tyranny

And because Wikipedia is anti useful knowledge

especially history, which teaches you everything

One day Wikipedia will casually explain how typing this

put other lives at risk (from the flu)

Some readers here will feel the need to report me in the not too distant future

In exchange for a few dog treats from the state (so they can keep 'putting food on the table')

Many of them will end up in the camps too

If you want a vision of the future , look at the past

'it can't happen here' ?

It just got started

Another explanation of how easy it is to carry out genocide

Snitches Get Rewards

It is nearly 20 years since 911

20 years of apathy and cognitive dissonance has brought us to this

It was 2 minutes 2 midnight when I started this thread

We were joking around, trying to make the best of it,

Then the joking turned to whistling in the dark

There seems to be a sense of numbness out there now, as the reality is sinking in

None of the things that should turn this around are making any difference

that too, is part of the plan

People keep looking towards the state for the good guys in there to do something

That didn't ever work before

so don't count on it now, trade what you see

The 201 script says we try going back to normal and then the virus gets worse

May 15 is a date that might see the lockdown lifted

there will still be social distancing probably

A small window of time before it gets even worse

We might see the internet or parts of it go down

Some people might disappear; when was the last time you thought about Julian Assange?

Can you only think of him when the media tell you to?

Keep remembering exactly what has been explicitly stated:

You will not get your life back until you are tested and force vaccinated

Social exclusion and starvation are real and intended consequences for those who refuse

unless we ALL refuse

What we each do now, will decide what kind of world we wake up to tomorrow

Last edited: