10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok good stay away from this thread your not giving anything constructive and deliberately being negative... I CALLED THE ENTRY SHORT AGES AGO... I TOOK THE ENTRY SHORT AND COULD HAVE TAKEN +25 I MOVED STOP TO BREAK EVEN AND THEN IT TURNED AGAINST ME.... what on earth is wrong with you? I dont know why i care about what you say?

I hope some people can see what crap you talk...

If you took both the ftse and dax shorts you could have banked +50... :s... i have yet to call a complete shabby trade....

PAZIENZA i challenge you to call i trade BEFORE price moves there... and what your intentions of trading that before it happens... aswell as a target...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You're digging yourself a bigger hole with every post, for anyone who knows what they're doing.

Still, I don't imagine you're aiming this thread at people like that...:rolleyes:

I`d like to invite anyone else` opinions on this thread strictly relating to beginnerjoe and pazienza... ive yet to comment on my strategy which im prepared to share.... Ive only had a chance to call a few trades out because BeginnerJoe and Pazienza are just spamming this thread...

Its really getting tiresome now... ive challenged them both into make calls on the markets and they cant...

What do you want me to prove? How much surplus cash i have... my bank statements, trading statements... i don't understand the mentality on here?

Don't confuse can't with won't, Pinocchio.

you WONT call anything on the market and i am...LOL!? Show me where im WRONG...? You CANT call any trades on the market because your trading style is completely ludicrous.

I want you to provide a trading statement showing trades matching times of your call out posts. The first step is to verify you are trading as you claim. Next step is to verify you are making profits as you claim. Once these are verified, we would then be in position to assess your chance of success for your goal.

It takes a super trader to double his money in a month. Your posts suggest nothing super about your trading ability. So you have set yourself up for some kicking.

you WONT call anything on the market and i am...LOL!? Show me where im WRONG...? You CANT call any trades on the market because your trading style is completely ludicrous.

You're right Pinocchio, supply and demand have no place in trading. None whatsoever.

I learnt so much about round numbers.... never looked at it like that before... He explained his methodology and managed a hefty 3 star feedback on his thread... i have 2 and have mentioned nothing of my methodology yet... everyone will like it... its simple and effective.

You CANT call any trades on the market because your trading style is completely ludicrous.

I know you are quite a young guy. So I can only conclude your lost of very short term memory and contradicting yourself the result of chemical interference. Are you on drugs or drinking ?

long on ftse at 5,000 i`ll call if i enter!

If an when price reaches there!

(look at the ftse!? I dont understand you lot... i called it... price went to 5002... and now its around 5040!? What more do you want me to say... its all time stamped!?)

(look at the ftse!? I dont understand you lot... i called it... price went to 5002... and now its around 5040!? What more do you want me to say... its all time stamped!?)

Why don't you count that one as well? You didn't actually take it, but hey, what difference does that make? :LOL::LOL:

Good luck Pinocchio, this thread's going to be boring until you get some suckers skewered. I'll look back in then, should be fun.

Why don't you count that one as well? You didn't actually take it, but hey, what difference does that make? :LOL::LOL:

Good luck Pinocchio, this thread's going to be boring until you get some suckers skewered. I'll look back in then, should be fun.

Didnt take it because i missed entry... I actually placed an order for 5,000... i dont chase markets... i get the entry or i dont... But either way its been called and its there... rememeber now Pazienza... i break even after 10+.... that means approx now i can take +50...

Go away and do something else for a little while... like... try and find a strategy where you can pre-empt people on prices to take longs/shorts and a realistic target....

IHS on US Crude... 3-5 minute charts...

83.20 is a good area to long (at the neckline) min realistic target is 84.77 (but it can fail now if it creates a new low @ 81.03... therefore you dont take the trade unless it breaks 83.20... good r:r

there may be a little consolidation/pullback here at 83.20... but its a good place to buy if you like risk:reward.

Oh and for that trade i called you COULD have been +80 now.... Thats the whole reason to put stop loss at +10 for break even....i`d pulled that trade around here 70-80+... i recognise the unorthodox characteristics of the ftse and now is the time to take advantage of it... typically about 2-3 weeks ago i`d average 20-30 points a day from ftse alone....

Status
Not open for further replies.