10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
potential short sell on ftse coming up at approx 5,000... i`ll call it if i enter!

Same on DAX 5583 ish... if both create new low then all calls are off.

Do you think it would be a good idea to create a thread like Pazienza`?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/116582-simplest-trading-method-world-3.html

I learnt so much about round numbers.... never looked at it like that before... He explained his methodology and managed a hefty 3 star feedback on his thread... i have 2 and have mentioned nothing of my methodology yet... everyone will like it... its simple and effective.

I`ll either earn no respect or gain some after i`ve hit my target... either way im near 10% up in 2 days... so we`ll see... keep shooting me down!

Pazienza was a loser until this year. We still don't know if he's got lucky this year. It would be premature to think his supply/demand/big-round-numbers will do you any good. Luck comes and luck goes, it's simple as that.

You are trying to anchor yourself this way or that way every few posts. First the triangles, now the big round numbers, next the bollinger bands, etc, etc. This is a clear sign that you have no clue. If your 10% profit is genuine, of that I doubt, you should take it and run before you lose your shirt.

Pazienza was a loser until this year. We still don't know if he's got lucky this year. It would be premature to think his supply/demand/big-round-numbers will do you any good. Luck comes and luck goes, it's simple as that.

You are trying to anchor yourself this way or that way every few posts. First the triangles, now the big round numbers, next the bollinger bands, etc, etc. This is a clear sign that you have no clue. If your 10% profit is genuine, of that I doubt, you should take it and run before you lose your shirt.

hahaha aww bless BJ i think its only me and Pazienza knows im only ****in with him... Why on earth would i write a thread like his when im taking the ****... Keep up beginnerjoe... God your like one of those sad kids in school no1 wants to be friends with and all of a sudden you pipe up to seize your "im cool" opportunity and just back fires when everyone realises your still the pencil dick no 1 likes lol.

potential short sell on ftse coming up at approx 5,000... i`ll call it if i enter!

Same on DAX 5583 ish... if both create new low then all calls are off.

Anyway back to this... ^ Ive given everyone plenty of time to quickly look at ftse and dax... I`ll call if i trade it... REMEMBER its a short position...

Just a quick point of accuracy, I've been trading successfully for some time, just not for a living. :)

I analyze strategies through psychological profiling. Given your wild psychological swings, your strategy is too volatile to have been successful for a long time.

As for the OP, he's doing nothing more than gambling. What we have here is just a lot of bravado and plenty of wishful thinking.

Last edited:
FTSE selling off from that line as i called it a while ago... i dont want to put too much risk into my trading by taking both... i actually preferred the ftse short but oh well... we`ll see... stops in emotions out :)

STOP LOSS now b/e

Forgot to mention both targets of ftse and dax are previous lows.

I analyze strategies through psychological profiling. Given your wild psychological swings, your strategy is too volatile to have been successful for a long time.

As for the OP, he's doing nothing more than gambling. What we have here is just a lot of bravado and plenty of wishful thinking.

ok.....

This is just getting silly now. :rolleyes:

What was wrong with that analysis... i called price before it reached entry... the price bounced but couldnt sustaine lows... if you took those shorts you could have gained 30+ from both ftse and Dax... i CHOSE to b/e stop for larger reward....

Anyone else disagree with this then please could you let me know why you feel its unsustainable... my entries are pretty tight...

Its unnecessary for you to give negative feedback without any justification.

What was wrong with that analysis... i called price before it reached entry... the price bounced but couldnt sustaine lows... if you took those shorts you could have gained 30+ from both ftse and Dax... i CHOSE to b/e stop for larger reward....

Anyone else disagree with this then please could you let me know why you feel its unsustainable... my entries are pretty tight...

Its unnecessary for you to give negative feedback without any justification.

I don't think I'm going to bother replying any more. You're getting so blatant it's beyond belief. :LOL:

Still, I'll suppose you'll get enough people desperate enough to suspend disbelief sufficiently to fall for it.

I don't think I'm going to bother replying any more. You're getting so blatant it's beyond belief. :LOL:

Ok good stay away from this thread your not giving anything constructive and deliberately being negative... I CALLED THE ENTRY SHORT AGES AGO... I TOOK THE ENTRY SHORT AND COULD HAVE TAKEN +25 I MOVED STOP TO BREAK EVEN AND THEN IT TURNED AGAINST ME.... what on earth is wrong with you? I dont know why i care about what you say?

I hope some people can see what crap you talk...

If you took both the ftse and dax shorts you could have banked +50... :s... i have yet to call a complete shabby trade....

PAZIENZA i challenge you to call i trade BEFORE price moves there... and what your intentions of trading that before it happens... aswell as a target...

Status
Not open for further replies.