100 trades

Attachments

• GC 02-14 (5 Min)  09_12_2013.jpg
    GC 02-14 (5 Min) 09_12_2013.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 180

When I look at that chart I would want 10c stops. I just think 20c is too much loss to take but maybe that is a style point. If you are still breakeven at 50 trades I think you need to make changes. Personally I would set stop to 10c but run the trades on a duscretionary basis shooting for 10 to 15c with the occassional runner. just my 2c.

GL

Hi CM.
I'll likely change things around at the halfway point (50 trades), anyway.

So far:

Trades:22
+60

See what tomorrow brings...

They're welcome to my methodology, if they can give me the wasted years back!

How long have you been trading CL? Same session everyday? I take it you have other reliable forms of income while you are learning.

How long have you been trading CL? Same session everyday? I take it you have other reliable forms of income while you are learning.

i've been trading on-and-off for a very long time. Opened my first day trading account about 8 years ago!
In that time I've seen so many gurus get exposed as frauds etc that i've often wondered whether this is something that ANYONE can actually do! lol

I've also had spells where i've worked full time, but swing traded on the side, and also studied charts etc each night after work and on weekends.
In fact, my best spell was probably swing trading whilst working, and something that i'll likely go back to soon when I am forced back to work full time.

At the moment i'm living off savings and another small revenue stream.

Regarding instruments, I've been mainly concentrating on CL and ES for about a year or so I think.