£500 to a million spread betting Forex

Stop scalping. Invest in quality stocks and just wait..wait and wait.

don't you listen to him pricey tesco pay real well, me and shotgun sam went in there once and took out 50 large in less than 3 minutes, and we got ourselves on tv too!

been busy starting a company lately ...... got 3 weeks holiday coming up soon and will try and build an ea .

plenty time for the million , its not over yet (y)

Nevertheless it is impressive. 51% return is great. Imagine that with a decent stake and you are well on your way. Keep it up!

Trading is also a business. Like all businesses the initial 2 years are the hardest once you are building your brand name and revenues.

If you gave yourself 24 months with the same or better performance, you would not need to start a company. Technically you are now starting two businesses not one. :)

All this talk about an impressive 51% in less than 2 months - but where is he now?

Here's his account as of June - it's on his blog...

Performance: -6.3 pips, Account Loss -20.14% +£82.10 = £313.34

It's long term results that matter, not spectacular short term gain.

All this talk about an impressive 51% in less than 2 months - but where is he now?

Here's his account as of June - it's on his blog...

Performance: -6.3 pips, Account Loss -20.14% +£82.10 = £313.34

It's long term results that matter, not spectacular short term gain.

hello mate ,
i have been a bit to busy to trade lately and also felt like i was losing my flow ,so i closed everything on my mane account (no name) and started using my other account (scalp666) .

so anyway my plan still stands and i will also try an auto trader account in the next few weeks .

hello mate ,
i have been a bit to busy to trade lately and also felt like i was losing my flow ,so i closed everything on my mane account (no name) and started using my other account (scalp666) .

so anyway my plan still stands and i will also try an auto trader account in the next few weeks .

Hurry up, please, because I want to ask you for a loan. £250k should be enough, so you'll have plenty left to squander on fast cars and even faster women.

Im trading this account again so will try and continue this thread ....So my account was sitting at £747 ...been trading again since last week and now sitting at £760 .....I will try and hook myfxbook up again. .