Zupconite betting system 100 % profitable

oildaytrader, hedge fund dont trade this way

That is why they blow out and never made any money over the last thirty years,the hedge funds combined lost over $500 bn in 2007/8, their losses are far greater than all they have ever made.

They rely on crooked insider information or are just lucky to be sitting in an office next to a crooked investment banker.

The Zupconite is power , one tablet a day any your batteries are charged to trade Zupconite super

Attachments

• zupconite.jpg
    zupconite.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 289
That is why they blow out and never made any money over the last thirty years,the hedge funds combined lost over $500 bn in 2007/8, their losses are far greater than all they have ever made.

They rely on crooked insider information or are just lucky to be sitting in an office next to a crooked investment banker.

The Zupconite is power , one tablet a day any your batteries are charged to trade Zupconite super

i offer better solutions yo!

print these with your printer

pound1236473c.jpg

i offer better solutions yo!

print these with your printer

pound1236473c.jpg

How can you compare the Zupconites winners with losers of Wall street who are no better than thieves running hedge funds or thieving funds ?

The Big Lie Exposed: Wall Street as Institutionalized Fraud

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-schweitzer/the-big-lie-exposed-wall_b_154225.html&cp

Wall Street's Den of Thieves

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/58/jellis.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-schweitzer/the-big-lie-exposed-wall_b_154225.html

very nice strategie

I also use this strategie with logarithmic scales , work very nice :cheesy:
But your moneymanagment is only well , if you calculate befor you start trading :rolleyes:
Stoplosses are for beginners , if you buy more of and increase the lot size , than you
also get win , when the move come back . Maximum stoplevels are for extrem large
moves to protect you . I trade this since 1 year and got only win , losses 10% overall.

take care of you

I also use this strategie with logarithmic scales , work very nice :cheesy:
But your moneymanagment is only well , if you calculate befor you start trading :rolleyes:
Stoplosses are for beginners , if you buy more of and increase the lot size , than you
also get win , when the move come back . Maximum stoplevels are for extrem large
moves to protect you . I trade this since 1 year and got only win , losses 10% overall.

take care of you

Also look for good entries with high probabilities and it is easy to trade.

3 profitable trades today with super Zupconite betting cable,dax,aud/usd longs

high probabilities

I wait until he is climming up and sing : baby come back ....:cheesy:
Because shorts are longer than longs.....so scalps getting trades
this morning I did 2 longs in oil and GBP$ both winners :cheesy:

nice to hear something from you

Also look for good entries with high probabilities and it is easy to trade.

3 profitable trades today with super Zupconite betting cable,dax,aud/usd longs

The Zupconite system I use makes 40,000 pips a year .After the following changes and writedowns , it still makes 20,000 pips a year after losses , using a 20,000 account or equivalent to 100 % a year.

There are several ways to reduce a build up of position sixes and risk exposure.

1)Take profits early, therefore fewer consecutive losing trades.

2)Close all positions on new equity high + 500 points

3)take losses after a specific build up of positions

4)re-allocate position sizes built up to other instruments and systems

O D T

The Zupconite system I use makes 40,000 pips a year .After the following changes and writedowns , it still makes 20,000 pips a year after losses , using a 20,000 account or equivalent to 100 % a year.

There are several ways to reduce a build up of position sixes and risk exposure.

1)Take profits early, therefore fewer consecutive losing trades.

2)Close all positions on new equity high + 500 points

3)take losses after a specific build up of positions

4)re-allocate position sizes built up to other instruments and systems

O D T

All very interesting, but its all just theory isn't it?

All very interesting, but its all just theory isn't it?

Nope!

The project is into 6 months of development and testing.It goes on to a live account in January 2010.

The 100 different pieces of software are ready, planning for re-allocation strategy etc is being done at present.Also doing analysis and testing semi automated version.

It is preparation for the practical use.These are not theories.

O D T

Nope!

The project is into 6 months of development and testing.It goes on to a live account in January 2010.

The 100 different pieces of software are ready, planning for re-allocation strategy etc is being done at present.Also doing analysis and testing semi automated version.

It is preparation for the practical use.These are not theories.

O D T

Yep!
That's just what I mean.

No disrespect to your system and the thoroughness of your development work. Its just that you or I or anyone else for that matter could produce a perfected design for anything - but the very best design remains just theory until its working.

Yep!
That's just what I mean.

No disrespect to your system and the thoroughness of your development work. Its just that you or I or anyone else for that matter could produce a perfected design for anything - but the very best design remains just theory until its working.

If you go to the second post ,you will see it is working on demo accounts.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...betting-system-100-profitable.html#post965420

No reason why it will not work on a live account.I am currently making improvements to what is already working.

If you go to the second post ,you will see it is working on demo accounts.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...betting-system-100-profitable.html#post965420

No reason why it will not work on a live account.I am currently making improvements to what is already working.

I'm not swallowing that. The fact that you can't at this time think of a reason it won't work doesn't mean that you won't find one when you go live. Your better and better system remains just a better and better theory.

I'm not swallowing that. The fact that you can't at this time think of a reason it won't work doesn't mean that you won't find one when you go live. Your better and better system remains just a better and better theory.

The trading systems without the zupconite betting are already on live account.They are working on live accounts.

The Zupconite betting is a switch which can be enabled /disabled on the software.The switch to zupconite works on demo ,so no reason to suspect it will not work on live.

O D T

The problem with this system is as you make losses you need to make larger bets.

So you are making larger bets with less money.

Eventually you won't have enough margin in your account to cover those bets.

Have you also looked at your unrealised positions while the bets are open - would they trigger a margin call?

And despite what you may think - this IS martingale and eventually you will lose the lot.

The new improved version is not Martingale,it is Zupconite which uses micro position sizes on multiple systems (as many as 25) ,uses scaling down and accepting losses or -redistribution of position size to other systems /instruments.

O D T

No reason why it will not work on a live account

Are you sure about this ? Demo accounts take the last traded price as your entry and exit when in reality that would almost never happen. What you will get is the Ask price if buying and Bid price if selling which is a large cost and especially if you are trading 22 systems.

Paul

Are you sure about this ? Demo accounts take the last traded price as your entry and exit when in reality that would almost never happen. What you will get is the Ask price if buying and Bid price if selling which is a large cost and especially if you are trading 22 systems.

Paul

Demo accounts on forex ARE current market quotes(very little chance of getting filled at ,unless trading in interbank market or S T P).Spread is taken account of on demo, no worry if dealing S T P or interbank).

S T P should be as good as demo.

O D T

Demo accounts on forex ARE current market quotes

That has not been the case on numerous occasions as shown by those who make large profits using Demo accounts when testing EA and then lose when trading real money.

Paul