Zupconite betting system 100 % profitable

What happens if you have a 30% drawdown with regard to how much you trade on the next set up ?

Paul

The returns are 20 to 30 % with additional improvements I have made.The reason for using this system is to gain consistency in earnings.

The non betting version of this system has been sample tested and produced an equivalent of 40% this year on live trading.The betting version just requires a switch change to betting mode.

No need to back test further than the financial crisis or the dead markets of 2007 or the 2002/3 dead markets.

Stop banging on about it on various threads, and go and trade it.

What happens if you have a 30% drawdown with regard to how much you trade on the next set up ?

Paul

Just follow the system and scale down and spread the lot size amongst other instruments.

Fortunately this draw down will not happen because scaling down will have been down much earlier before we get to the 30% limit.It is one of those codes you do not write to do everything automatically,but it can be done manually .This scaling down version can not be backtested without complicated time consuming testing.

Let some useless coder come and boast it can be done,but it is very difficult.

O D T

Stop banging on about it on various threads, and go and trade it.

So U guys do not want me to share ideas? Thats why I opened a separate thread to debate on it.So whats wrong now?

I am already gearing up to trade it and it works

O D T

So U guys do not want me to share ideas? Thats why I opened a separate thread to debate on it.So whats wrong now?

I am already gearing up to trade it and it works

O D T

keep posting, seems a fascinating principle.
I want to know how you can only have 1 winner out of 20 and still be profitable!
even if we dont accept all you offer, I am sure we can pick up nuggets we can tweak to assist our own systems.

Funny comment about LTCM - this method reminds me of that approach. "Picking up pennies in front of a steam roller.."

I can't believe you lot haven't noticed he's on a wind up yet

Zupconite ffs :LOL:

Yep that kinda stood out for me too, I can't find the punchline though...however, someone with ODT's 'levels' of imagination might just believe it's a potential identity with brand appeal...:D

keep posting, seems a fascinating principle.
I want to know how you can only have 1 winner out of 20 and still be profitable!
even if we dont accept all you offer, I am sure we can pick up nuggets we can tweak to assist our own systems.

Most of you are very intelligent and can probably work this one out.

Money management is the solution and everything.

There are 22 systems , each system has a maximum losing streak < 20 and that losing streak happened only 2 times in eight years.The average win loss ratio is 50 /50.

Apply a scaling up and scaling down to get a even distribution of one loss followed by a win,another loss followed by a win,etc.

How can you achieve it by changing position size on all other systems.All systems do not have losses or profits simultaneously.

Now we know why Mr Zupconite hides when asked these questions.

O D T

Attachments

• arbian nights 1.bmp
    537.7 KB · Views: 226
  • arabian nights 2.bmp
    304 KB · Views: 229
  • balls.jpg
    balls.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 240
Zupconite is bad for some

Zupconite isn't good news for some people:LOL:

Attachments