Zupconite betting system 100 % profitable

its no big deal,

for eg: stock ABC priced at $ 2 dollar,

just buy 1 lot at 2 dollar

if market goes down,

set pending order at 1.50, buy 2 lot, if markets goes down again.. pending order at 1.00, buy 4 lot,

and another pending order at 0.01, buy 8 lot..

just hold it for 50 years.. sure theres profit. lol :p

Have you ever seen a skilled craftsman applying a hammer on a screwdriver job?

Try betting it on put options .Bet 1 1 contract, loss = bet 2 double the lots.

Instead apply for a part on fools and horses

Here is the edge that the Zupconite gives to an ordinary system.Zupconite gives a consistent equity curve

Post 138 was incorrect as the tester had stopped .

Here is the Zupconite pro turning a useless strategy into a winning system.Similiar drawdowns , but the zupconite makes it profitable.

Zupconite gives strength and eliminates fear when placing bets, the fear of losing is not there anymore cause the Zupconite will win it all back.

Play the gambling game to win.This board is to be renamed G2W gamble to win.

Attachments

• zupconite pro v1.jpg
    zupconite pro v1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 268
  • zupconite pro basic.jpg
    zupconite pro basic.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 267
Zupconite gives strength and eliminates fear when placing bets, the fear of losing is not there anymore cause the Zupconite will win it all back.

I assume that to get the best out of zupconite, you'll need a bucket shop who provides the greatest possible leverage, the general idea being to trade at a responsible level whilst things are OK, but to make use of the potential leverage available when you need to compound ?

I assume that to get the best out of zupconite, you'll need a bucket shop who provides the greatest possible leverage, the general idea being to trade at a responsible level whilst things are OK, but to make use of the potential leverage available when you need to compound ?

When you start trading Zupconite ,calculate your maximum potential drawdowns to 30% which I would be comfortable with.The leverage is a secondary issue ,if a good version Zupconite is applied,the draw downs can be reduced dramatically .In the above tests we get up to 9 losing trades,in a good version of Zupconite maximum 5 losing trades will apply due to quick down scaling ,the reduction in number of consecutive losers will reduce the requirement for leverage capital.

I would prefer to trade S T P for guaranteed execution and use lower leverage.

O D T

When you start trading Zupconite ,calculate your maximum potential drawdowns to 30% which I would be comfortable with.The leverage is a secondary issue ,if a good version Zupconite is applied,the draw downs can be reduced dramatically .In the above tests we get up to 9 losing trades,in a good version of Zupconite maximum 5 losing trades will apply due to quick down scaling ,the reduction in number of consecutive losers will reduce the requirement for leverage capital.

I would prefer to trade S T P for guaranteed execution and use lower leverage.

O D T

assume you had found your comfortable drawdown zone, withdraw the rest of the 70% untouched money and just risk 100% of that 'drawdown' money, you or depending on individual, you might learn a lot from emotional aspect.

this is what i've heard from institutional trader

assume you had found your comfortable drawdown zone, withdraw the rest of the 70% untouched money and just risk 100% of that 'drawdown' money, you or depending on individual, you might learn a lot from emotional aspect.

this is what i've heard from institutional trader

I would find it difficult to emotionally accept losses and continue trading as normal.The emotional aspect would apply to manual trading .

The great thing is it is all fully automated without human intervention.I never look at the screen more than twice a day on automated trading.

The manual version is mechanical and semi automated (90 % automated).Put the trades on and forget about it.Set and forget.

O D T

I started this thread to hear negative views on this strategy.

I am grateful to those who commented , despite gamblers putting 1 star on this thread.The negative views made me look for solutions to the negativity and problems of this kind of strategy.It was a challenge to find a method to beat the non believers.

It is as easy to downscale from the start, as it is easy to scale up with a thoughtless multiplier in position size.Both up scaling and down scaling can be done simultaneously.

There is a method called Zupconite,it works and increases your edge as a trader.It won't be handed on a plate , but it is there.

The Zupconite pro will reduce your maximum consecutive losses to less than 5 from 20.Average consecurtive losses drops to less than 1.Why would anyone sell you a holy grail?

Play this gambling game and make consistent money.Trading with non gamblin systems can mean a few good months followed by bad months.Zupconite means consistent profits.

A few shots of Arabian whiskey and I can post

This thread has been long dead. Recently i just research into something very s imilar to this, i found some merit in this actually. In gambling this mm called negative progressive betting, and they may have many variant.

Some premises:
- even with positive expectancy system, you still can not predict the event of consecutive ( or net series of) losses, thus drawdown. So kelly optimal formula cannot be used safely to determine risk per trade. Theoritically, the chance of consecutive loss increase as the frequency of trades. In reality, the consecutive event can just occur in the begginning and long enough to wipe out your account.

- the tenet and other premise of using negative progressive In trading are tese:
"if all other factors are equal, one win trade should be greater than a loss trade"
"since we cannot prefectly foresee the distribution of win loss sequence, trade in small size initially. E.g 0.1% or event 0.01%
"the bigger than exponential factor (1 for pure martingale, 0 for fixed lot), the better the recovery, but Quicker the drawdown grow. So why not choice something in between, rather than the two extreme to adjust/tune in with your trading setup.

When start trading with this mindset, the system expectancy is secondary, the primary task is to control sequence of trade event. I see nothing wrong with this, you just trade differently. Plus there are interesting aspects when combined with different RR setup.

Also i found this to achieve 20-50% anum quite achievable with accepatable drawdown( say 10-20 %) from historical data on original system that is not profitable at all on recent 3 years period.

Still the best, take all above with skeptical view, and do your own homework if get interested.