ZuluTrade

Good score FX Turtle! WTG!

And Lord Flashheart is right, many followers believe they know better how to trade (but somehow they are followers, not traders themselves :) ). Giving back serious profits is normal for trend capturing swing trading systems which category your system belongs to as it seems to me.

how are markets treating you these days, cornixforex?

I believe broker's job is provide execution services, not teach someone to trade. :)

True but a broker is better off with a happy client trading and for that the client needs to be making rather than losing.

how are markets treating you these days, cornixforex?

Just back to trading from a few changes in the infrastructure. Zulutrade SP account now attached to live account etc.

Market is always good, it's me not always having enough time/focus. :)

True but a broker is better off with a happy client trading and for that the client needs to be making rather than losing.

Definitely. Personally I would never use a broker with 3 pips EURUSD spread these days. We're not in 2005 anymore. :)

If anyone reading this is following me live, I strongly recommend to switch to the new "Live" system, which is located here: ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Cornix Forex Live

It's attached directly to one of my live accounts which I use to track record of trading OPM and thus there going to be less "missing" trades etc because everything is executed automatically with the single click for me now. :)

If anyone reading this is following me live, I strongly recommend to switch to the new "Live" system, which is located here: ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Cornix Forex Live

It's attached directly to one of my live accounts which I use to track record of trading OPM and thus there going to be less "missing" trades etc because everything is executed automatically with the single click for me now. :)

i have a felling this account will be performing much more better!! :LOL:

i have a felling this account will be performing much more better!! :LOL:

Heh... hope so, thanks! Turned out not so easy to set everything up, so many technical details it took over a month in total to get the solution which satisfies me now. :)

Zulutrade did the neat move enabling Alpari UK soon after I complained it can't be attached so that now I am able to do everything from single platform, which is sure much more comfortable.

this is a major problem with followers,they can always find fault with any method or the trades taken.He has his methods and is doing well,so why criticise

FFS. It wasn't a criticism. It was a suggestion.(y)

What I said was "Have you thought of using a 50 pip trailing stop loss to prevent the leakage of these extra pips?"

FFS. It wasn't a criticism. It was a suggestion.(y)

What I said was "Have you thought of using a 50 pip trailing stop loss to prevent the leakage of these extra pips?"

i think trailing stop is not allowed in trading, no? or at least not all platfroms can support it.

i think trailing stop is not allowed in trading, no? or at least not all platfroms can support it.

is there anything Zulutrade does to actually help traders ?

jees these guys need some decent competition ;)

N

Applied to swing trading I believe term "trailing stop" means more adjusting it manually according to price action. Honestly I find "blind" automatic trailing stops quite useless anyway.

is there anything Zulutrade does to actually help traders ?

jees these guys need some decent competition ;)

N

well maybe they are not suppose to help the traders ;)
whats up to the traders to do their jobs :LOL: if they can.... :whistling

If you are a follower or a potential follower, is it is important to trade all my trades as you can see in the historical tab. Please disregard trades opened earlier than 9/6/2012 as those trades were entered in the testing phase of ZT platform.

As you will notice, the lowest pip gain is 70 pips and most reached over 200 pips. You can scale out 1 position at 100 then another at 200 or whatever level you choose, then ride the last trade. If we get stopped out on our initial SL say 275 pips. One or two trades could easily recover the loss.

For transparency purposes, within the course of a year, we will get stopped out, but I will reduced trades accordingly if the going gets rough, so our DD will stay between 600 to 1000 pips. A DD of this magnitude per year trading 3 positions at a time would be acceptable for swing trading system as long the percentage does not exceed 15%.

The same holds true for Fxturtle - EURUSD only all are above 100 pips and only one was over 200. This account would have been comparable to Fxturtle if I started it on the same day in Zulutrade. Right now, this account has a 100% winning ratio, but DO NOT even expect that this will be the case all the time.

Please note that the result below will NOT always happen every trade as the market has a life of its own and will move the way it wants. HISTORICAL PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.

Last edited:
I have a question for those who trade through Zulutrader as a Signal Provider regarding payments.

If I had followers trading a total of USD $1 Million, is the commission payable by Zulutrade equal to $50 per trade?

The equation I am using is that Zulutrade pays 0.5 pips per trade.

So if I have 1Mill of trades by followers, then that equals 10 standard trades @ $100,000. At 0.5 pips per standard trade, that equals 5 pips (10 x 0.5).

One standard trade = $10 per pip

5 pips equals $50 ( 5 pips x $10 per pip).

Am I correct in my numbers?

Another question.

If the commission paid by Zulutrade is 0.5 pip per trade, then doesn't that reward excessive trading?

Or have I got the commission structure totally tits up?

Last edited:
I have a question for those who trade through Zulutrader as a Signal Provider regarding payments.

If I had followers trading a total of USD $1 Million, is the commission payable by Zulutrade equal to $50 per trade?

The equation I am using is that Zulutrade pays 0.5 pips per trade.

So if I have 1Mill of trades by followers, then that equals 10 standard trades @ $100,000. At 0.5 pips per standard trade, that equals 5 pips (10 x 0.5).

One standard trade = $10 per pip

5 pips equals $50 ( 5 pips x $10 per pip).

Am I correct in my numbers?

Another question.

If the commission paid by Zulutrade is 0.5 pip per trade, then doesn't that reward excessive trading?

Or have I got the commission structure totally tits up?

Yes and no,it depends also on how they leverage their account.One person could have put in $1m but is only allowing you to use 1 mini lot at 10/1 leverage, so you would get minimal commission. But yes your figures are correct. Yes it does reward over trading but also does not pay on any losing month. The fact that it wont pay on a losing month also has its downfall and will stop people trading. Imagine you have $10,000 in commission on the 22nd of the month but are only 10 pips ahead for the month.would you trade again that month?

Yes and no,it depends also on how they leverage their account.One person could have put in $1m but is only allowing you to use 1 mini lot at 10/1 leverage, so you would get minimal commission. But yes your figures are correct. Yes it does reward over trading but also does not pay on any losing month. The fact that it wont pay on a losing month also has its downfall and will stop people trading. Imagine you have $10,000 in commission on the 22nd of the month but are only 10 pips ahead for the month.would you trade again that month?

OK Thanks for that.

Another question. Is the amount following a trader the sum of the total amount of each follower's account. In the case above, would they say that the trader has $1 Mill in followers?

OK Thanks for that.

Another question. Is the amount following a trader the sum of the total amount of each follower's account. In the case above, would they say that the trader has $1 Mill in followers?

yes,it has no relevance to the amount traded or at what leverage

yes,it has no relevance to the amount traded or at what leverage

So if a trader has a following of $1 Mill, the absolute maximum he can earn is only $50 per trade?

Why would anyone be a long term trader on Zulutrader ? Every trader would want to churn those accounts to maximise the commissions, yes?

So if a trader has a following of $1 Mill, the absolute maximum he can earn is only $50 per trade?

Why would anyone be a long term trader on Zulutrader ? Every trader would want to churn those accounts to maximise the commissions, yes?

They like to compete and show off.
I am pleasantly surprised how many there are from Asia and Eastern Europe etc.