IG Index Problem

just a quick update, IG index looked back on the recorded call and have agreed that there was an issue. It is easy to blast these guys but on this occasion they have been very fair. We have agreed a settlement and I am happy. My account manager has promised my lunch or dinner. Cant be bad.

just a quick update, IG index looked back on the recorded call and have agreed that there was an issue. It is easy to blast these guys but on this occasion they have been very fair. We have agreed a settlement and I am happy. My account manager has promised my lunch or dinner. Cant be bad.
Good job they reinbursed,
Id be careful trading at £20 pp, nevermind £750 pp,

Just out of interest bsmart, do you trade your own account full time or is this just a sideline for you? The risk is fairly punchy.. !

in the case of internet / platform failure

broker pick up within 3 rings (a dealer not desk jockey reception ...what service do you require etc etc)

give account number

clear instruction long short quantity instrument

dealer repeats order back to you

position open / closed

END

The above is called good service and business practice, it is your responsibility and part of the due diligence you should have carried out before a trade was put on

Due diligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

at the stakes your talking about, you require your head examining to trade with a SB firm, add in a tight stop method = suicide imho

good luck with the complaint

Andy

Last edited: