ZuluTrade

Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted in my thread. Trading has been relatively good.

1. This is my live trading account linked to Forex Factory trade explorer. Live Trading results.

2. I decided to be a signal provided at Zulutrade to generate extra income. Zulutrade Trading Results

If you have the chance, please visit my Zulutrade accounts and if you like what you see, please follow me in a DEMO for at least 4 to 8 weeks, to see if you like my trading style.

Highlights of my trading style:

- Swing trader. Some positions are open for 2 to 4 weeks until TP is reached
- Maximum TP is 800 pips
- SL are between 60 to 150 pips, which depends on support / resistance levels
- No overtrading. Average trades per month is between 10 - 15
- Maximum open positions is 6 ( 3 shorts and 3 longs). Hedge positions is only for winning trades. No hedging for losing trades.

Attachments

• October 5, 2012.JPG
    October 5, 2012.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 195
thanks for the info mate!
i will be checking you out after some time, for the time being you are quite new as a trader for me, one month is still not enough, imho. not that your stats are bad, not at all you just need more time to get my trust ;)

Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted in my thread. Trading has been relatively good.

1. This is my live trading account linked to Forex Factory trade explorer. Live Trading results.

2. I decided to be a signal provided at Zulutrade to generate extra income. Zulutrade Trading Results

If you have the chance, please visit my Zulutrade accounts and if you like what you see, please follow me in a DEMO for at least 4 to 8 weeks, to see if you like my trading style.

Highlights of my trading style:

- Swing trader. Some positions are open for 2 to 4 weeks until TP is reached
- Maximum TP is 800 pips
- SL are between 60 to 150 pips, which depends on support / resistance levels
- No overtrading. Average trades per month is between 10 - 15
- Maximum open positions is 6 ( 3 shorts and 3 longs). Hedge positions is only for winning trades. No hedging for losing trades.

son far your looking very good,lots of the right criterior in place.If you keep that up for another 3 months I might even follow you myself,something i said id never do. Lets see how you handle a drawdown.good luck

thanks for the info mate!
i will be checking you out after some time, for the time being you are quite new as a trader for me, one month is still not enough, imho. not that your stats are bad, not at all you just need more time to get my trust ;)

Thanks mate, like I said, try me on a demo for as long as you need to gain your trust. No hurry, I want my potential followers to be comfortable as much as possible, so we can have a long term profitable relationship.

Thanks mate, like I said, try me on a demo for as long as you need to gain your trust. No hurry, I want my potential followers to be comfortable as much as possible, so we can have a long term profitable relationship.

guys seee,,,,,this is how every SP should be, dontcha thing? :)
and i am not promoting him, i am not even following him! just happy to see SP interracting with potential followers.

Interesting results.
The last four trades, you were up 258, 209, 204 and 201 pips BUT you closed out the trades at only 139, 59, 53 and 50 pips. So out of a possible 872 pips you only captured 301 pips. (Less than 35% of your potential profit)

Have you thought of using a 50 pip trailing stop loss to prevent the leakage of these extra pips?

Good work on the Zulutrade site. I think that it has HUGE potential for the democratization of trading.

Interesting results.
The last four trades, you were up 258, 209, 204 and 201 pips BUT you closed out the trades at only 139, 59, 53 and 50 pips. So out of a possible 872 pips you only captured 301 pips. (Less than 35% of your potential profit)

Have you thought of using a 50 pip trailing stop loss to prevent the leakage of these extra pips?

Good work on the Zulutrade site. I think that it has HUGE potential for the democratization of trading.

this is a major problem with followers,they can always find fault with any method or the trades taken.He has his methods and is doing well,so why criticise

Interesting results.

Hello ThePom,

This is the exact reason I would like potential followers to follow me on a demo for 8 weeks. As a follower, would you be able to handle emotionally if the price reverses and all trade ended at the stop loss just like the one you observed where I had a gain of 180 pips turn into just 5 or 10 pips?

This is also the reason why I would like my followers to trade all three trades. As a follower, you could scale out one or two , say at 100 pips or 150 , or whatever that is comfortable with you and let the rest run.

Thanks for the feedback.

i cannot agree with you more! i know lots of different followers do that as if they know so much advising here and there, but they do not let him do his work at all. :eek:

Good score FX Turtle! WTG!

And Lord Flashheart is right, many followers believe they know better how to trade (but somehow they are followers, not traders themselves :) ). Giving back serious profits is normal for trend capturing swing trading systems which category your system belongs to as it seems to me.

to help pass the month away I have another demo account with a few different providers. Last months finished down 10%,with most providers trying to average out
as usual I havent spent much time looking at them and but have included the guys on this thread as I believe their intentions are for the best. Its bold of you guys to put it on here as I think one of you will struggle to do well with a 3 pip spread,and the other one is doing to well to be true. They are honest opinions and nothing would give me greater pleasure than being wrong. Turtles methods fit perfectly what Id look for in a trader as a follower and its how I trade myself.If you look on my thread I always keep stops tight and have reduce position size once things go my way. I just do not see why so many want to follow someone who wins constantly small amounts and then blows up big time,it happens time and time again and they just dont learn.I almost think they deserve to lose(not literally as I hate seing anyone lose) by following blindly on what they see as a smooth equity curve.Any trader will no there cannot be a smooth curve if the programme is to succeed in time

Yea, 3 pips spread is an issue... Frankly I don't understand why some people still use those brokers. What's the motivation to pay them so much per trade, when you can get decent service much cheaper nowadays...

"Many brokers in my experience don't try to help their clients to make money other than a generalised webinar or two. In fact the basics, just to drag them in a bit more probably.

The whole scene is hotting up with widespread discussion of brokers etc. The ones that take a bit more of an effort will no doubt push the lazy ones out."

This is also part of the total scene.

Good news regarding the live signal provider account. Turned out since the last time I checked Zulutrade enabled Alpari UK, so I hooked live account I use for track record of my MM/SP activity. Unfortunately it's impossible to turn demo SP account into live account, but live version should appear in the list soon, under the name "Cornix Forex Live" and I will announce with the message on old account that live SP account is now "official" for me while simultaneously providing signals for both accounts for some time to guarantee smooth transition.

to help pass the month away I have another demo account with a few different providers. Last months finished down 10%,with most providers trying to average out
as usual I havent spent much time looking at them and but have included the guys on this thread as I believe their intentions are for the best. Its bold of you guys to put it on here as I think one of you will struggle to do well with a 3 pip spread,and the other one is doing to well to be true. They are honest opinions and nothing would give me greater pleasure than being wrong. Turtles methods fit perfectly what Id look for in a trader as a follower and its how I trade myself.If you look on my thread I always keep stops tight and have reduce position size once things go my way. I just do not see why so many want to follow someone who wins constantly small amounts and then blows up big time,it happens time and time again and they just dont learn.I almost think they deserve to lose(not literally as I hate seing anyone lose) by following blindly on what they see as a smooth equity curve.Any trader will no there cannot be a smooth curve if the programme is to succeed in time

agreed - If I was putting my $$'s behind a trader there .....I would not be looking for showboaters.....a lot of these guys have potential ....but are to lazy with money management/not using multiple trades correctly

and a 3 pip spread ?....jesus .....do these guys also drive to work blindfolded to make it harder ?

N

"Many brokers in my experience don't try to help their clients to make money other than a generalised webinar or two. In fact the basics, just to drag them in a bit more probably.

The whole scene is hotting up with widespread discussion of brokers etc. The ones that take a bit more of an effort will no doubt push the lazy ones out."

This is also part of the total scene.

I dont need a broker teaching me how to make money...think about it ;)

N