Why the hurry for the big bucks...?

With their hard-worked-for wealth, they should have spent more on your education judging by your spelling.
No offence like.

Too much intelligence is a weakness , best traders are idiots who know nothing except trend following .Look at the chart it brung easy money money today.Trendline reversal,break, triple bottoms , inverted head and shoulders,falling wedges, 1 min reversals .

Rothschild would know how to trade my ass.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 152
Too much intelligence is a weakness , best traders are idiots who know nothing except trend following .Look at the chart it brung easy money money today.Trendline reversal,break, triple bottoms , inverted head and shoulders,falling wedges, 1 min reversals .

:cheesy:

Attachments

• hindsight.jpg
    hindsight.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 117

so traders are idiots? and you claim i cant trade? so your saying im a genious, thanks(y)

i can see a downtrend an uptrend and a mess, none of which seem to last

Surely, all a trader has to do is make 50 pips a day on a consistent basis to make good money. Automated or manual, it really doesn't matter. Even 25, using a system that delivers consistently safe pips will make anyone who uses it a small fortune.

If you have a system that does make 50 pips a day, that you can trust, then by ramping up the bet size, over £1M could be made within a year, with the risk to capital getting less the longer it goes on.

Look at it another way. A trader probably needs to win less than 20% of all pips per day, to have a lucrative career... no?

Surely, all a trader has to do is make 50 pips a day on a consistent basis to make good money. Automated or manual, it really doesn't matter. Even 25, using a system that delivers consistently safe pips will make anyone who uses it a small fortune.

If you have a system that does make 50 pips a day, that you can trust, then by ramping up the bet size, over £1M could be made within a year, with the risk to capital getting less the longer it goes on.

Look at it another way. A trader probably needs to win less than 20% of all pips per day, to have a lucrative career... no?

In theory yes but in practice very difficult because a system that makes 10 or 20 pips a day doesn't exist. There are good traders that can average that a day but you won't find a system that can do that.

In theory yes but in practice very difficult because a system that makes 10 or 20 pips a day doesn't exist. There are good traders that can average that a day but you won't find a system that can do that.

well said, I would definitely agree with this statement.

Well, what can I say. My system returns at least 50 pips a day and has done for at least a year.

If I knew how to post a screenshot, I could show you today's screen that has me up around 100 pips since just after 8 a.m.

Well, what can I say. My system returns at least 50 pips a day and has done for at least a year.

If I knew how to post a screenshot, I could show you today's screen that has me up around 100 pips since just after 8 a.m.

How many lots are you trading?

This screenshot shows that by making just 4 ticks a day on the e mini S&P and using $1000 per contract margin (double the minimum) starting with $5000 then you'll have 1 million by January 2011.

Now give that a go and see if its as easy as it sounds!

Attachments

• millionaire.jpg
    millionaire.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 106
PBOYLES: My business isn't it and I don't see the point of asking it, but..?

I trade the one index that's all and started with £10.00/pip, whatever that translates into lot size. My broker doesn't work that way.

GOOSEMAN: erm clue "started with £10.00 pip" and in my first thread "ramping up the bet".
You wouldn't make £1M in a year just laying flat money bets.

PBOYLES: My business isn't it and I don't see the point of asking it, but..?

I trade the one index that's all and started with £10.00/pip, whatever that translates into lot size. My broker doesn't work that way.

Well I suppose if youre bragging about it on a public forum then people are entitled to ask relevant questions. The reason I asked was because given those results over a period of 1 1/2 years one would assume that you be a millionaire already and you would be trading big size. Why havnt you increased your trading size if you have that level of confidence in your system?