Why the hurry for the big bucks...?

So while we're at it.:) Given that you have been banned from various forums for ripping others EA's and calling them your own. How do you plead?

, mine already cost over $1m.[/QUOTE

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Love it!

$1 million. Dude why the fk would you even think about spending 1mill on a bot.

Or even spend your time on T2W! if you had that kind of doe to blow on a retail bot:p

Give it a break you clown! :LOL::LOL::p:clap:

I know if I had 1 mill to blow on a bot I would be in some sweaty hot country sha**ing my way through a lot of milfs drinking my way through dozens of bottles of Louis Roederer Cristal and probably be dead with sperm dehydration or alcohol poison.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So while we're at it.:) Given that you have been banned from various forums for ripping others EA's and calling them your own. How do you plead?

Not guilty, sire.I actually gave free use of EAS I paid for.I can even show you the receipts of payment.

Why would I want to sell real EAS for use on real accounts?These retail punters want to decompile and copy real EAS , set up internet marketing sites and market them.

Actually I was banned from forex factory for exposing Vegas's scam on forex factory.:LOL:
The xunt was selling signals and promoting another scam on forex factory.

, mine already cost over $1m.[/QUOTE

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Love it!

$1 million. Dude why the fk would you even think about spending 1mill on a bot.

Or even spend your time on T2W! if you had that kind of doe to blow on a retail bot:p

Give it a break you clown! :LOL::LOL::p:clap:

I know if I had 1 mill to blow on a bot I would be in some sweaty hot country sha**ing my way through a lot of milfs drinking my way through dozens of bottles of Louis Roederer Cristal and probably be dead with sperm dehydration or alcohol poison.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You would get a sore **** and she would get sore backs , none you would be able to get to the above state of dehydration.

This thread is amusing. I have ODDT on my ignore list, so I'm only seeing two thirds of all the comments here, with the occasional glimpse at what he has said when people copy into their own posts.

A month ago, ODDT renounced mechanical systems and started trading a "mercenary" system. But now he is back, claiming his systems easily generate 30% a year. (Here's a clue that ODDT is talking utter sh1t --- he has never once mentioned drawdown in any of his posts.. he doesn't understand it or its relation to systematic returns. CAGR/MDD is a far better guage of a mechanical system, but he only ever refers to CAGR).

I've yet to see him make a statement containing any sense, and I doubt that's about to change now.

This thread is amusing. I have ODDT on my ignore list, so I'm only seeing two thirds of all the comments here, with the occasional glimpse at what he has said when people copy into their own posts.

A month ago, ODDT renounced mechanical systems and started trading a "mercenary" system. But now he is back, claiming his systems easily generate 30% a year. (Here's a clue that ODDT is talking utter sh1t --- he has never once mentioned drawdown in any of his posts.. he doesn't understand it or its relation to systematic returns. CAGR/MDD is a far better guage of a mechanical system, but he only ever refers to CAGR).

I've yet to see him make a statement containing any sense, and I doubt that's about to change now.

yes I can see that! it's strange how my threads tend to get drawn into silly arguments by the same old silly guys... totally forgetting my initial question usually..., which I can't remember myself now!!

Not guilty, sire.I actually gave free use of EAS I paid for.I can even show you the receipts of payment.

So this is an admission then. Just because you paid for an EA does not entitle you to bandy it about willy nilly. It's not your intellectual property to rename, alter, disguise or do anything with other than to keep it to yourself.

Why would I want to sell real EAS for use on real accounts?These retail punters want to decompile and copy real EAS , set up internet marketing sites and market them.

Whats the difference between a real and non real EA:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually I was banned from forex factory for exposing Vegas's scam on forex factory.:LOL:
The xunt was selling signals and promoting another scam on forex factory.

I would'nt know

Recently i've seen a few threads with guys using high leverage and achieving daily account gains of 30% or more, and losses... with that sort of stress and huge drawdowns how can such a strategy be scaleable? ie.if you grow your account to 100K or more, are they still going to be able to withstand that 50K drawdown or more and lose it all...? I'm developing a steady, but scaleable method, which I believe I can scale nicely even at £1m (I can but hope!) however even at its best I would see 30-50% per annum, and not per day!!! So is it pure "entertainment" this guys are after?

These guys are not after entertainment.If robots with preprogrammed set of rules can make 30 to 50% per annum, a human being with a sight and brain can see far more opportunities and profits with much lower draw downs.

One should be able to make 1,000 pips per week fx with a maximum 1000 pip draw-down, that leaves you with 50,000 pips per annum and draw-down of 1,000.To get a 1000 pip draw-down , one needs to be wrong 50 times @20 pips.Only good traders can achieve this.

On fx one could trade 50 lots (5 mio) without any problem with Duetsche bank, so scalability is not a problem in fx.

I would'nt know

I have a license to do what I want to EAS I paid for.

Non real EAS are sold by scammers and internet marketeers , they wait for a good run on the ea on demo accounts , they then market it as a real account ea by editing the performance reports in html.

Real EAS are used on live accounts with real money in 5 to 7 figure accounts.

T.If robots with preprogrammed set of rules can make 30 to 50% per annum,/QUOTE]

I'm not sure in reality a robot system could achieve 30+%, for instance look at Man Group's automated system that I think in a good year makes about 15% or so... and 0% in a bad year. So year in year out Man probably makes about 10% on average.

Can you give some more credible reasoning, rather than just stating?

T.If robots with preprogrammed set of rules can make 30 to 50% per annum,/QUOTE]

I'm not sure in reality a robot system could achieve 30+%, for instance look at Man Group's automated system that I think in a good year makes about 15% or so... and 0% in a bad year. So year in year out Man probably makes about 10% on average.

Can you give some more credible reasoning, rather than just stating?

Mann do not employ robots.Their fund managers are tied to low drawdown contracts, whereas ordinary traders like us are not.Their trading is restricted due to tight drawdowns and risk controls.No comparison.

One should be able to make 1,000 pips per week fx with a maximum 1000 pip draw-down, that leaves you with 50,000 pips per annum and draw-down of 1,000.To get a 1000 pip draw-down , one needs to be wrong 50 times @20 pips.Only good traders can achieve this.
I took you off ignore to see if maybe I was missing some development in your understanding, or your ability to talk sense. Alas, it is not the case.

I'm more convinced than ever that you don't actually trade. Based on the above, you believe the only way to get to a drawdown of 1,000 pips is to be wrong 50 times in a row, staking 20 pips each time?

This comment is devoid of any comprehension. Let me explain it to you, as you clearly don't understand.

Drawdown is the drop in equity from peak to trough. Like all parts of the equity curve, it will NOT be a smooth line (losing 50 times in a row = straight line).

You could lose 5 in a row, win 3, lose 4, win 1, lose 2 and so on. Or you could win 2, lose 2, win 2, lose 2 and so on, but the wins are +15 pips and the losses are -20 pips. Do you get it?

Moderator, is there a case for removing this poster as the mis-information he peddles is dangerous, along with which it makes t2w look amateurish?

This comment is devoid of any comprehension. Let me explain it to you, as you clearly don't understand.

Drawdown is the drop in equity from peak to trough. Like all parts of the equity curve, it will NOT be a smooth line (losing 50 times in a row = straight line).

You could lose 5 in a row, win 3, lose 4, win 1, lose 2 and so on. Or you could win 2, lose 2, win 2, lose 2 and so on, but the wins are +15 pips and the losses are -20 pips. Do you get it?

Continuous Streaks of losing sequences/drawdowns is a sign of an amateur, I was referring to a good trader.I was not referring to Rothschild.

Continuous Streaks of losing sequences/drawdowns is a sign of an amateur, I was referring to a good trader.I was not referring to Rothschild.

No, you stated that 1,000 pip drawdown was 50 losses in a row, at 20 pips a time.

You are back to your "the moon is made of cheese, the moon is not made of cheese" style of argument, i.e. total and utter rubbish. It's fairly pathetic actually, I hope you don't think you are somehow being clever.