Best Thread Which Online Forex Broker Is Best?

one important thing is that your broker don't mess with your trades and trade against you,
if he do, you are doomed! the market is hard enough as it is without having your broker trading against you,
in that situation there is just no way you could ever! be profitable.
any honest broker with decent commissions, fees,, spread is a good broker.
so how do you know who is honest?
you can never say for sure,
but one thing is to stay away from market makers,
they are definitely not your friend.

Oanda is a great starting point to learn to trade using FX Game but I would not trade live there. Leverage 1:50 interest charges +/- per transaction.

Spread Betting then use a MT4 broker. Smart Live Markets seem to be the best SB firm in the UK today.

MB Trading, Alpari, FX OPEN, CMC, FXCM, FXDD - Keep away

Dukascopy now reduced there deposit requirements to £1,000 and you can trade in your base currency. I have tried them all and Dukascopy is the platform I'll be going live in May with.

These and others that post here are just there views before going live always Demo trade first then when going live always deposit small to see if the platform matches up with the Demo.

Essentially what you want as a Retail Trader:
Tight Spreads
No Slippage
ECN/STP
Web Access from any computer
Mobile Phone access
Free Deposit/Withdrawal

Search the forums and you'll see lots of feedback on brokers just type a brokers name in the search box in the forums top right.

Good Luck & Safe Trading

Oanda is a great starting point to learn to trade using FX Game but I would not trade live there. Leverage 1:50 interest charges +/- per transaction.

Spread Betting then use a MT4 broker. Smart Live Markets seem to be the best SB firm in the UK today.

MB Trading, Alpari, FX OPEN, CMC, FXCM, FXDD - Keep away

Dukascopy now reduced there deposit requirements to £1,000 and you can trade in your base currency. I have tried them all and Dukascopy is the platform I'll be going live in May with.

These and others that post here are just there views before going live always Demo trade first then when going live always deposit small to see if the platform matches up with the Demo.

Essentially what you want as a Retail Trader:
Tight Spreads
No Slippage
ECN/STP
Web Access from any computer
Mobile Phone access
Free Deposit/Withdrawal

Search the forums and you'll see lots of feedback on brokers just type a brokers name in the search box in the forums top right.

Good Luck & Safe Trading

Why would you say to keep away from those brokers..? Do you have real time experience with them?

Oanda is a MM, Ducascopy russian owned former MM, wouldn't trust them
Alpari, FX OPEN, CMC, FXCM, FXDD also Market makers,
meaning they create the markets for you to trade on,
you will not be trading on the real market plus they trade against you.
I have real time experience with CMC and MBT, live acounts on both,

Oanda is a MM, Ducascopy russian owned former MM, wouldn't trust them
Alpari, FX OPEN, CMC, FXCM, FXDD also Market makers,
meaning they create the markets for you to trade on,
you will not be trading on the real market plus they trade against you.
I have real time experience with CMC and MBT, live acounts on both,

I have had many trades with Oanda over several years and have not detected any of the symptoms you describe.

I think your story is light on fact and long on imagination.

As you learn to believe more in yourself you will learn to trust the rest of the world.

Whats a good one for mico. I loved fxopen but I cannot use it in the US. All the others I have tried are weird and either very spikey or slow

Whats a good one for mico. I loved fxopen but I cannot use it in the US. All the others I have tried are weird and either very spikey or slow

I'm just running the Dukascopy JFOREX demo and I started it with £1,000. You can choose how much you want.

You can trade at 0.001 which is a penny a pip

How fast is it when you want to get in/out of a trade? Some take like 5 seconds to close and kill my sale.

I have had many trades with Oanda over several years and have not detected any of the symptoms you describe.

I think your story is light on fact and long on imagination.

As you learn to believe more in yourself you will learn to trust the rest of the world.

just ask them if they are a MM

no one is good for micro,
microlots are not allowed to trade in the real market,
minimum is minilots,
any brokers that do micro will hedge your positions
and thereby trade against you,

Whats a good broker that uses metatrader? Ive gotten used to using that format.

Why is finding a broker so hard I feel like that should be the easy part lol. Should I be avoiding brokers that use metatrader?

you should be aware of the existens of the virtual dealer plugin,
they keep banning everyone asking about it in their forums,
after you read the manual, it's your choice(n)

Attachments

• metatrader virtual dealer plugin guide.pdf
    208.4 KB · Views: 2,157
Eh... What do experienced forum members use? Sorry im all over this thread, ive been looking for awhile and seem to have bad luck. ><

Ninjatrader is very poular but cost 1000
Im using currenex viking, it's free, I like it,
the best softwares cost money
usually brokers can let you use them for a montly fee,
example TT X-trader, CQG,

Eh... What do experienced forum members use? Sorry im all over this thread, ive been looking for awhile and seem to have bad luck. ><

How much you starting with ?

But have you Demo traded profitably first ?

you should be aware of the existens of the virtual dealer plugin,
they keep banning everyone asking about it in their forums,
after you read the manual, it's your choice(n)

MT4 is the best but like you say the Virtual Dealer is a worry and the ECN brokers say "Yeah we turned it off" But how do you know