Which is the best CFD broker out there?

I can only speak from experience - I gave IG Markets a pot of money to invest, - only had one or two trades going at a time smallest deals - within 2 months, I lost 70% of my pot. That was in April and May of this year. They made all the bad choices as to who they made a deal with.

I had enough - I came our way down. The issue is they get their commission on both making the deal and closing the deal - They always win - I think it's a mugs game to do CFD - but just my own experience.

Hey Buddy! your story or shall I say your "account" totally beggars belief. Not a nice thing publishing such an untrue account of events that cannot happen. I'm sure this forum has a sizeable number of intelligent people. :cool:

Last edited:
Eagle, you had the same experience as me and you are right in your opinion because if these advisory CFD brokers were so good would they not be using their own money and following their own advice to riches?
It is time the regulatory authority looked at this advisory CFD scam1

I want to ask you something. Are you losing money?

I think with this libor+ charges it's almost impossible to win in the long term.

You have to win 4% every trade or at least win 70% of trades you enter.

And if you use levarage your chances to became a winner trader it's almost 20% or less.

What you think?

I think maybe you can lose less paying commissions on a stocks and futures like IB.

Agree!

What???
You must be a Galvan employee, right?

I would not use the word confidence and Galvan in the same sentence.
They recently started me (arm-wrenched more like) on an advisory CFD account and I somewhat naively fell for the scam, as they then proceeded to clean me out.

Their "advice" was excellent - for them, and diabolical for me. I would have been better had I taken their advice, and done the exact opposite.

Personally, I wouldn't even trust Galvan to advise me how to catch a No 49 bus.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
You have been warned.

I tend to agree with this post. At first, Galvan tried to persuade me to part with £5000 but I refused, and eventually they reluctantly accepted £2500. I noticed all of my trades were in the 'blue' each approximately ~£50 - £100, but my trader didn't want me to close the trades, and ignored my requests, in the hope they would go higher. I didn't think they would because the FTSE was too high, and turned out I was right. Monday, everything was down, including all of my trades and all except two are closed out, I think I am now down by £700. I am waiting for the other two to hopefully show profit, or at least break even and then I am out of there. When I said that the place to trade was gold miners, my request was ignored. Note the date of this. Gold miners will improve, and the price will go up, and up. Then close out just before it reaches $1800.

Anyone else trading CFD's with Deltastock? Opened a live account recently, so far so good.I went with their own developed platform and am happy with my choice. Would love to get feedback(have read some reviews available out there), especially from people who have traded live with that company longer than me.

Anyone else trading CFD's with Deltastock? Opened a live account recently, so far so good.I went with their own developed platform and am happy with my choice. Would love to get feedback(have read some reviews available out there), especially from people who have traded live with that company longer than me.
Yes they are very good, DF Markets in the UK are part of the same company. I would have liked they had a little bit faster execution time and a user predefined auto stop in points. They give you slippage at times, but you get positive just as often as negative slippage.

Last edited:
Yes they are very good, DF Markets in the UK are part of the same company. I would have liked they had a little bit faster execution time and a user predefined auto stop in points. They give you slippage at times, but you get positive just as often as negative slippage.

Thank you! Indeed I experienced slippage once or twice, nothing serious though.Market was pretty volatile, so that probably explains it. As far as execution - can't complain yet. Thanks again for the info!

Last edited:
Avoid Central Markets, their advice is shockingly poor while their charges are really high, lost my money in no time at all. Don't touch with a barge pole.

Well I am proud to say that I did indeed make a good choice of a broker.One of my accounts balance went south after the yeasterdays EUR/CHF massacre.Luckily Deltastock will cover the insane loss.They just earned my highest respect.

Well I am proud to say that I did indeed make a good choice of a broker.One of my accounts balance went south after the yeasterdays EUR/CHF massacre.Luckily Deltastock will cover the insane loss.They just earned my highest respect.
Yes you were extremely lucky, one can't really complain if they wouldn't have covered you as there must have been a huge gap over your stop loss (if you had one in place), this resulting in you probably owed them a lot of money.

Best CFD broker I have used

Hi Guys,

I have been using RV Global Associates as my CFD broker for a while now and I have been impressed with their trading strategies and client services. They trade pretty much every market.

I'm sure that my Broker, Lewis, would be happy to discuss your investment objectives with you. His email address is [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Dave.

I can suggest London Capital Group and Activtrades.
But for everybody interested in CFD's , if you have the capital to trade Futures then go trade Futures instead of CFD's!!

My experience of IG is that they are arrogant all the way from the top management down to how their front people deal with clients - tell anyone who got beaten on the Swiss debacle what they think about IG and their execution policies - you only have to check this video. And they are one broker that will go after you for negative balances.

I like Ayondo because they are fair http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/spreadbetting/Ayondo-compare.html

I think with this libor+ charges it's almost impossible to win in the long term.

You have to win 4% every trade or at least win 70% of trades you enter.

And if you use levarage your chances to became a winner trader it's almost 20% or less.

What you think?

I think maybe you can lose less paying commissions on a stocks and futures like IB.

I'm toying with the idea of simply using Ayondo as a stockbroking account. As far as I'm aware Ayondo seems to be the only CFD/Spread bet broker that allows you to adjust your margin on every trade all the way up to 100% and you only pay rollover charges on the remaining amount your borrow so if you set your margin to 100% you pay no rollover fees. Ofcourse you don't have the advantage that comes with using leverage if you use 100% margin but for me it means I can just treat the account as a long term stockbroking account but with the additional benefit of not needing to worry about capital gains tax. You could use the dividend payments to cover the rollover fees too providing the margin isn't set too low. This only makes sense if you've already used up your full 15k annual ISA allowance though and you go for the spread bet account.

Hi Guys,

I have been using RV Global Associates as my CFD broker for a while now and I have been impressed with their trading strategies and client services. They trade pretty much every market.

I'm sure that my Broker, Lewis, would be happy to discuss your investment objectives with you. His email address is [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Dave.

you sound like a shill

advisory CFD brokers are very dubious - especially with the fee structures they tend to charge... I'd be very skeptical that their clients generally make money - the whole premise seems to make it more likely that what results is essentially accounts being churned until they run out of funds.

your broker appears to only have one person on the FCA register and he doesn't seem to have much history