What's 8456 x 3245

I guess maths jokes aren't as funny as I thought.

If you're going to do maths jokes - you may as well do them properly.

One day f(x) threw a party for all of his function friends.

All of the functions were there:e^x, πr²**, i², even some old-school guys like |x|.

Anyway, e^x is sitting all alone in a corner, acting morose. His good friend, 2^x, approaches him and says, "Come on, integrate yourself into the party!"

e^x looks at him and says, "Why? It's not going to make a difference!"

All of the functions were there:e^x, πr²**, i², even some old-school guys like |x|.

Anyway, e^x is sitting all alone in a corner, acting morose. His good friend, 2^x, approaches him and says, "Come on, integrate yourself into the party!"

Oh my.

The Equation of earnings

Engineers and scientists will never make as much money as traders. Now a rigorous mathematical proof has been developed that explains why this is true:

Postulate 1: Knowledge is Power.

Postulate 2: Time is Money.

As every engineer knows,

Work = Power * Time

Since Knowledge = Power, and Time = Money, we have:

Work = Knowledge * Money

Solving for Money, we get:

Money = Work / Knowledge

Thus, as Knowledge decreases, Money increases, regardless of how much Work is done.

Conclusion: The Less you Know, the More you Make. :smart:

a night out with you must be a wild one..

Well I am through to the final interview, and in the spirit of 'if it aint broke, don't fix it'..... wish me luck!

Yes - good luck SL. Assuming you get through - what will the deal be and what will you be trading? And, will you be forced to sit in a groupie corner with all the other T2W members that work there?
:cheesy:
Seasons greetings!
Tim.