What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

Ok I'm in. Let's do this. So far all I heard from you is waffle.

Select your instrument and time frame. You set the rules. How long do you intend it will take for a winner to be determined as my life is short?

PS That link is for all T2W readers not just you. Your opinion that it is junk does count, however. Which I have jotted down in my little black book ;)
In what area you want to compete in targets?

ok,since i am in a transition to change broker and market,i will come again here when i start trading again,and i will tell you where i will be trading,but i will probably do more than 6 months to a year ,becouse i am in a transition of leaving greece to.We will make the contest then if you are still here.

ok,since i am in a transition to change broker and market,i will come again here when i start trading again,and i will tell you where i will be trading,but i will probably do more than 6 months to a year ,becouse i am in a transition of leaving greece to.We will make the contest then if you are still here.

U screwed mate just bend over.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/219674-atilla.html#post2827890

Mind you I think you think that going forward.

Attachments

• Dick Head.JPG
    Dick Head.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 143

Hi Nero,

I'm sure I will be as this is the best trading forum imo with some fantastic characters, dare I call them friends. Just a nice collection of odd balls probably like you and me that makes the hum drum boring waiting for setups of trading life fun.

It occurred to me that we already have a competition with some Amazon vouchers as prizes if you wanted to participate? It's more of a friendly competition thread though it can get nasty towards the end with tactical forecasting. We can equally compare notes here. I'm not doing too well this year (I was experimenting)...

Basically, the competition is for forecasting the weekly closing price of the SPX500. The person who gets nearest gets points. At the end of every quarter and every year there is a $100 Amazon gift voucher as prize.

This is the link to the SPX500 competition thread.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/212274-s-p-500-cash-weekly-competition-2016-prizes.html

This is the league table.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R_NJwxj-1uXrfjpy_xi-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit

You are more than welcome to join us :)

And whats different about david waves

DW's offer powerful insight's into the market. Using them will separate you from 99% of other traders. They allow you pin point the exact apex at the very extremes of price action in 9 out of 10 times. I not prepared to give you any more information as I think you know more than you are admitting to and you are hiding information from us, in fact I think you may even know my friend Dave. As sminicooper says, I have already said way too much.

I've been using Elliot 'dark pool' waves to trade and I'm sur it's why the 1% use too. You can't see the waves but you know they are there, every so often on the 1 hr chart you can see a disruption in the space time continuum that is a high quality high probability signal to trade.

Then just like Nero I use Fibonacci for targets but they are calculated using dark pool Fibonacci not your everyday Fibonacci I like to call it leaning tower Fibonacci.

Hi Nero,

I'm sure I will be as this is the best trading forum imo with some fantastic characters, dare I call them friends. Just a nice collection of odd balls probably like you and me that makes the hum drum boring waiting for setups of trading life fun.

It occurred to me that we already have a competition with some Amazon vouchers as prizes if you wanted to participate? It's more of a friendly competition thread though it can get nasty towards the end with tactical forecasting. We can equally compare notes here. I'm not doing too well this year (I was experimenting)...

Basically, the competition is for forecasting the weekly closing price of the SPX500. The person who gets nearest gets points. At the end of every quarter and every year there is a $100 Amazon gift voucher as prize.

This is the link to the SPX500 competition thread.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/212274-s-p-500-cash-weekly-competition-2016-prizes.html

This is the league table.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R_NJwxj-1uXrfjpy_xi-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit

You are more than welcome to join us :)
Thank you,i think its too much luck involved in this contest,i personally dont forecast in indexes i dont know

Do you actually think i care if anyone believes what i say.Since i write crap stop writing in this thread.But you can become an expert in elliot waves,magd and rsi and then challenge me to a contest,to prove me wrong [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
You are writing crap because you seem to believe you know exactly what the market is doing. If this were true, you'd be living on a private island sipping cocktails while counting billions in your bank account. I will make a claim now since we all claiming. You won't last on this site more than 3 months without being banned.

You are writing crap because you seem to believe you know exactly what the market is doing. If this were true, you'd be living on a private island sipping cocktails while counting billions in your bank account. I will make a claim now since we all claiming. You won't last on this site more than 3 months without being banned.
I didht claim to know exactly what the market is doing,i just said that i have found through reasearch why markets move as they do.
I didht claim i am a better trader than any of you here,if you see somewhere written something of the above you can post it.

Thank you,i think its too much luck involved in this contest,i personally dont forecast in indexes i dont know

Luck??? How long do you think your luck will last?

Competition is played out across 3 monthly intervals with quarterly winners and a final winner at the of a year.

That is after 52 forecasts the winner can be chosen.

By virtue of the point you refer to luck instead of probabilities, you are being flippant. No problem.

Personally, I use levels. To me PPs, Fib levels and Elliott waves all complement beautifully. The trick is getting direction (entry) and exit right.

I look forward to your return to find out just how lucky or unlucky I am (y)

Luck??? How long do you think your luck will past?

Competition is played out across 3 monthly intervals with quarterly winners and a final winner at the of a year.

By virtue of the point you refer to luck instead of probabilities, you are being flippant. No problem.

Personally, I use levels. To me PPs, Fib levels and Elliott waves all complement beautifully. The trick is getting direction (entry) and exit right.

I think your right, luck dosent have much to do with it

Luck??? How long do you think your luck will last?

OK,I didht know the details.

OK,I didht know the details.

No probs, I probably didn't explain well. Didn't mean just one week forecast.

Vouchers can only be won at the end of a quarters which entails approx 12/13 weekly forecasts. (y)