What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

What you see here is 3 reversal candles ,

giphy.gif

Nero, I only read the initial pages of this thread....until they made me laugh....

I disagree with you about patterns and most of the rest, they can be very powerful if you know how to use them, a pattern per se' is not such as powerful as when taken in the direction of the least resistance considering the market conditions, a clear sample is in EU in date 11/10/16 prices broke below (with a trend bar) a descendant triangle after making gently LH's and LL's (visually clear on the 4h, also a bear channel were shorting the tops would be other entries before the BO).

I personalty do not use indicators but they can help some pointing towards the direction of the least resistance, in this instance at the moment of the BO RSI was below 50 and if you add a derivative MA to the MAGD, MAGD will be below its derivative.

I am not part of the 10% but I believe in trading there are not secrets but only skills.

Last edited:
Nero, I only read the initial pages of this thread....until they made me laugh....

I disagree with you about patterns and most of the rest, they can be very powerful if you know how to use them, a pattern per se' is not such as powerful as when taken in the direction of the least resistance considering the market conditions, a clear sample is in EU in date 11/10/16 prices broke below (with a trend bar) a descendant triangle after making gently LH's and LL's (visually clear on the 4h, also a bear channel were shorting the tops would be entries before the BO).

I personalty do not use indicators but they can help some pointing towards the direction of the least resistance, in this instance at the moment of the BO RSI was below 50 and if you add a derivative MA to the MAGD, MAGD will be below its derivative.

I am not part of the 10% but I believe in trading there are not secrets but only skills.
I used to say the same with you 10 years ago,even a monkey can trade with what ever and be succesful,most of amateurs in bull or bear markets believe they are succesful untill they find the truth the hard way,i hope you have the same beliefs in 10 years from now

50 points so far this morning on FTSE

Attachments

• DWs.png
    DWs.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 236
I used to say the same with you 10 years ago,even a monkey can trade with what ever and be succesful,most of amateurs in bull or bear markets believe they are succesful untill they find the truth the hard way,i hope you have the same beliefs in 10 years from now

No sure I understand your post....anyway.....chat later.

You've read this thread......now read the book

Attachments

• you cannot be serious.jpg
    you cannot be serious.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 505
I've wasted three and a half minutes of my life reading this thread.....thank goodness I read quickly.....

To the person who has just emailed me and anyone else thinking of asking.....try google translate LOL

To the person who has just emailed me and anyone else thinking of asking.....try google translate LOL

Well, that's one way of getting round the T2W auto-censor!

Let me try something. Timsk is a πολύ ωραίο σκάσιμο

Last edited by a moderator: