What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

Answer to what,i didht understand what he said and he didht guote in anything,if i dont understand what someone says to whom,how i will answer?

I thought you'd tell us what the 1% who takes all the money knows (as per thread's title)

Would that be the Elliott Wave Godfather then?
I may make a thread sometime to make a contest between ellioticians and me for targets,so we can see if there is one elliotician in this forum to make best targets than me,so we will see in action the truth

I may make a thread sometime to make a contest between ellioticians and me for targets,so we can see if there is one elliotician in this forum to make best targets than me,so we will see in action the truth
What is this going to prove?

I'm the first to agree that Elliot waves are a load of old tosh but, a little known fact is that Elliot had a brother, David. David was younger than Elliot and grew up somewhat in his shadow. Their Mother, Mavis, didn't think young David would amount to much. Elliot was her favourite and this led to a lot of resentment between the two boys. They were like chalk and cheese. Elliot was confident and brash, he liked to invent things and name them after himself. Most of the things he invented were completely useless like waves and a toaster that ran on steam: the long forgotten Elliot Steam Toaster. He didn't care though, he just liked the idea of things he could name after himself. David was reserved and modest and realised at a young age that the only way to get anywhere in life was by hard work. This approach paid off because David became a very successful trader - some would say in the top 1%. I was very fortunate to meet him later in life. Dave and I became close friends. I spent a lot of time with him and over the years I believe I gained his trust. I think he could see the end coming because I felt he was trying to establish some sort of legacy through me. He began to reveal to me the secrets of his success. He told me that the waves were originally his idea, but when he realised that his brother was plagiarising his hard work, he deliberately sabotaged him by writing a load of 'old horseshít'. He revealed to me the true power of the waves, his waves. Something stirred within me when I read this thread and I think it would be a disservice to my dear friend if I hadn't told his story and set the record straight. He was adamant that the waves should be named after his mother, but I think it more fitting that we remember him by his waves.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are very few people who actually know the reasons why markets move as they do ,so since i am one of them i have to protect people from losing their time learning junk.
You will say,why do i care,i dont really care but i could be also a victim of this theory

I'm the first to agree that Elliot waves are a load of old tosh but, a little known fact is that Elliot had a brother, David. David was younger than Elliot and grew up somewhat in his shadow. Their Mother, Mavis, didn't think young David would amount to much. Elliot was her favourite and this led to a lot of resentment between the two boys. They were like like chalk and cheese. Elliot was confident and brash, he liked to invent things and name them after himself. Most of the things he invented were completely useless like waves and a toaster that ran on steam: the long forgotten Elliot Steam Toaster. He didn't care though, he just liked the idea of things he could name after himself. David was reserved and modest and realised at a young age that the only way to get anywhere in life was by hard work. This approach paid off because David became a very successful trader - some would say in the top 1%. I was very fortunate to meet him later in life. Dave and I became close friends. I spent a lot of time with him and over the years I believe I gained his trust. I think he could see the end coming because I felt he was trying to establish some sort of legacy through me. He began to reveal to me the secrets of his success. He told me that the waves were originally his idea, but when he realised that his brother was plagiarising his hard work, he deliberately sabotaged him by writing a load of 'Bullshít'. He revealed to me the true power of the waves, his waves. Something stirred within me when I read this thread and I think it would be a disservice to my dear friend if I hadn't told his story and set the record straight. He was adamant that the waves should be named after his mother, but I think it more fitting that we remember him by his waves.
And whats different about david waves

And whats different about david waves

https://www.daytradingcourse.com/articles/Ralph_N_Elliott.pdf

"...His father, Franklin, was born in 1835, in Ohio, wh
en that area marked the Nation's Western
frontier. His mother, Virginia Nelson, was a native
of Philadelphia. Elliott's grandparents were
born in the United States, except for Virginia's fa
ther, who had migrated from County Donegal,
Ireland. Elliott had one sibling, sister May, who l
ived most of her life in the Los Angeles,
California area. ..."

cbrads -

Now that you have revealed the innermost secrets of the Elliott family, you do realise that the elite will come after you – especially now that you have betrayed the secretive and powerful 1% members. If I were you I would immediately renounce all connections with wave trading & transfer to conventional indicators like magd and rsi2 while there is still time! The problem you've got is that you don't know who on this forum is part of the elite, so you need to be very careful with what you say.

There are very few people who actually know the reasons why markets move as they do ,so since i am one of them i have to protect people from losing their time learning junk.
You will say,why do i care,i dont really care but i could be also a victim of this theory
You have said you are not in the 1 percent yet you say you are one of the few that knows what's happening. Do you think anyone actually believes this cr@p

You have said you are not in the 1 percent yet you say you are one of the few that knows what's happening. Do you think anyone actually believes this cr@p
Do you actually think i care if anyone believes what i say.Since i write crap stop writing in this thread.But you can become an expert in elliot waves,magd and rsi and then challenge me to a contest,to prove me wrong :LOL::LOL::LOL:

fwiw This thread link below is an excellent thread to subscribe to if anyone is interested in Ellliott Wave Theory. It also is combined with Delta Phenomenon.

2be does good work updating and maintaining it too.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-delta-cycles/61276-delta-phenomenon.html

(y)
Well as i said before, instead of giving links to people to this junk we can make a contest in targets between ellioticians and me,so that people can actually see if this junk is of any real use.
You can find the best elliotician in the world and bring him here for a contest.
We can also have a contest with HIGH probability trades with minimal risk where someone can give here only trades with very low risk,action price gurus can join.
Lets see if action price gurus can really contest me or are just ....

Well as i said before, instead of giving links to people to this junk we can make a contest in targets between ellioticians and me,so that people can actually see if this junk is of any real use.
You can find the best elliotician in the world and bring him here for a contest.
We can also have a contest with HIGH probability trades with minimal risk where someone can give here only trades with very low risk,action price gurus can join.
Lets see if action price gurus can really contest me or are just ....

Ok I'm in. Let's do this. So far all I heard from you is waffle.

Select your instrument and time frame. You set the rules. How long do you intend it will take for a winner to be determined as my life is short?

PS That link is for all T2W readers not just you. Your opinion that it is junk does count, however, hich I have jotted down in my little black book ;)