What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

:LOL: my whole argument was that the bars are an indicator :LOL:

Wooooooot!
Do you mean to tell me that theres other persons on this board that realises that candles sticks / bars yada yada are not actually 'price action', but just different forms of the 'what price has done before indicator'!?

Wooooooot!
Do you mean to tell me that theres other persons on this board that realises that candles sticks / bars yada yada are not actually 'price action', but just different forms of the 'what price has done before indicator'!?

nononono

just me and you ;)

They don't know anything extra it is just numbers game , surely someone has to win even by accident ..

What a contrast this thread is to ASK ME ANYTHING by tobecont: an experienced trader who just wants to help those less expert, doesn't continually big himself up, doesn't regard the rest of us as idiots and doesn't rant on about his pet dislikes.

nero1 you've got a lot to learn if you want my respect at least. The only worthwhile thing on this thread so far is the lulz.

I'm a 1%er and I know you don't know the 2 strategies that have put me there, but part of my secret is based on magd and rsi2 and a super secret form of Elliot waves with a different name.

I've heard that signalstime is really good too pssst don't tell anyone though otherwise half my secret will be out putting me in the 0.5%.

Never use stops.
,ΟΚ,you said all the magic words to persuade me that you are,magd,rsi,elliot waves :cry:,especially with elliot waves you will get super wealthy.
Iam sorry about ellioticians who have wasted their life learning worthless junk.

This indicator vs price action only crap makes me laugh, the chart is a ****ing indicator!
I am sure it is,so if you are such a f....trader with price action you can predict some bottoms and tops in this thread to prove it to us,or else mpla,mpla,mpla...

Re Malaka,

There isn't many of us around here your representing Greek financial intelligence on these boards and so far all you got these good people thinking is "no wonder Greece is ****ed"
I AM sure you are one of the people who voted britain to stay in europe,,anyway you are lucky you have the rothchilds in britain and germans cant do nothing to your country.
But i am sure you dont even know who are the rothchild ...

What a contrast this thread is to ASK ME ANYTHING by tobecont: an experienced trader who just wants to help those less expert, doesn't continually big himself up, doesn't regard the rest of us as idiots and doesn't rant on about his pet dislikes.

nero1 you've got a lot to learn if you want my respect at least. The only worthwhile thing on this thread so far is the lulz.
Did anyone here proved to you that he is an experienced trader to help you learn with live trades,i havht seen anyone.
If you believe that people who work in this industry are excellent traders then you dont know nothing yet,if someone says so lets see him on live trades.
And what did you learn from the other thread you are talking about?

,ΟΚ,you said all the magic words to persuade me that you are,magd,rsi,elliot waves :cry:,especially with elliot waves you will get super wealthy.
Iam sorry about ellioticians who have wasted their life learning worthless junk.

One mans worthless junk is another mans pleasure treasure.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 106
The only worthwhile thing on this thread so far is the lulz.

On the contrary, the thread started with curt dismissal of Elliot Waves and trading off chart patterns, plus a healthy cynicism towards trader training - all in the right direction by my money.

Did anyone here proved to you that he is an experienced trader to help you learn with live trades,i havht seen anyone.
If you believe that people who work in this industry are excellent traders then you dont know nothing yet,if someone says so lets see him on live trades.
And what did you learn from the other thread you are talking about?

hang on a minute! demanding live trades, questioning if others offer anything you can learn from, stunted use of the english language.

It can only be piphoe! :D

Nero,

Greece got screwed because of the single currency not because of E.U. Single currency for multiple economies will always have winners and losers UK is a completely different kettle of fish.

Borrowing money from German banks to pay German companies to build trams and submarines that Greece couldn't afford didn't help either, same goes for the cost of hosting the Olympics.

As for picking tops, bottoms or being part of 1% I really couldn't care less. I have nothing to prove to you, this is your thread, YOU made the claims.

The method does not matter, the accuracy of entries and exits does not matter only the end result matters. Your account either grows or shrinks over a given period of time.

i dont recall i said anyone idiot here.
I know its hard for you to start working a bit harder and you want someone to give you all for free in a forum,but i am not the one who will do it.
I dont need your respect my friend,i dont need you in any way

I AM sure you are one of the people who voted britain to stay in europe,,anyway you are lucky you have the rothchilds in britain and germans cant do nothing to your country.
But i am sure you dont even know who are the rothchild ...

Are we to expect posts soon about the New World Order (NWO) and that everything is all a conspiracy?