What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

THE TOP TRADER...
-he must have the ability to find tops and bottoms,not targets,he must clearly tell you where a bottom and top is
-he must be able to find 5 tops and bottoms out of ten
-Those at the top can find sometimes 8 in 10 tops and bottoms in high volatility

In what timeframe are you referring to as what appears as a top or bottom in one timeframe is just a pause in another ?

And who told you that these people are in the top class,just becouse they are featured somewhere as pros? Someone may be consistent even if he doesht know this stuff,(if they are consistent)but these pros are these who take the stoploss to exit when with ''price action'' as they call it they keep the stocks in the top and we have their money :LOL::LOL:
You see there are institutionals who dont know this stuff and others who know,these with the most money win.
Then its you the retails who dont know what i am talking about and you win by luck

But they sure have a point,you have to be expert in a market to do that,i dont go in 50 markets to do it ,altough i can,becouse is dangerous.
In the greek market which i knew it very well some times when i washt trading for maybe 2-3 days i knew the day of the bottom or top without even watching the chart.

Well, I think I would prefer to rely on jack schwager's interviews and research rather than your opinion. You didn't mention what contact you have had with the 1% to arrive at your conclusions. Mind you, since it seems you have no difficulty in calling correct tops and bottoms that talent must stretch miles beyond the top 1%.

In what timeframe as what appears as a top or bottom in one timeframe is just a pause in another ?
Hourly and lower are more dangerous i believe, i used to do it in daily but it can be done in all timeframes with different methods.
In periods with high volatility in the grrek market this could give you maybe 3% if you close the position ,if you kept it with a m.average it could give you nothing or maybe a new trend if you are lucky enough and maybe 20% or more.
If you are good enough on finding tops and bottoms you can find the top wait the price to go under a daily ema and then go for tennis all day ,and if you are lucky enough find the bottom or exit with the ema.
Of course to do that you must know how the game is played from the big guys,its the same game for years,let the ''pros''say that mav are lagging while you sleep and they watch the screen all day

Last edited:
Some will say is it possible something so simple to work so good,after years of watching intraday charts i personally believe that just doing this will give you the same and more than intraday trading,of course you can do something like this only in trending markets,if you know what the big guys look

The Greek stock market has a bottom?:eek:

Think it might be just be a lower low:LOL:

Trade the trend(y)
If someday greece do what uk did then the greek market will have a 10000% and more increase.
Everyone who invest then will get rich beyond his dreams

If someday greece do what uk did then the greek market will have a 10000% and more increase.

Ze Germans won't let you;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think I would prefer to rely on jack schwager's interviews and research rather than your opinion. You didn't mention what contact you have had with the 1% to arrive at your conclusions. Mind you, since it seems you have no difficulty in calling correct tops and bottoms that talent must stretch miles beyond the top 1%.
Yes you should read jack schawager books,he is an expert and if some day i want to make a good laugh i will give maybe 10-20 tops where you trade ,and after the 20th top you will start begging me not to show up again ,you will start seeing nightmares with my name :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its the 'Linear Regressionator Keytime Zone Price Action Indicator' youre using isnt it! With accuracy of upto 2 pips per lot its only known to the utmost upper expert echelon of the 1%ers. Is a very potent wealth building tool in the right hands with enough coal of face!! Wouldve had 10615 at 100x of course but was busy nailin Kelly Brook at the time... Takes her time does Kelly :love:

6099-darktone-albums-general-4-picture4286-wealth-builder.jpg

Now please take this thread down as Ive just had the brothers on the phone and they aint farkin happy!

I dont trade forex and i dont know this indicator,if i dont what will you do?

The LRKZPAI indicator is a powerful tool we share as T2W members. It accounts for most of our vast wealth and success with women

I'm a 1%er and I know you don't know the 2 strategies that have put me there, but part of my secret is based on magd and rsi2 and a super secret form of Elliot waves with a different name.

I've heard that signalstime is really good too pssst don't tell anyone though otherwise half my secret will be out putting me in the 0.5%.

Never use stops.

This indicator vs price action only crap makes me laugh, the chart is a ****ing indicator!

Re Malaka,

There isn't many of us around here your representing Greek financial intelligence on these boards and so far all you got these good people thinking is "no wonder Greece is ****ed"

Are you sure!?

Is a chart not an indicator of where price has been over a specified time period,

If I draw a trend line on that chart is that not an indicator of future expected direction of price, if I wrote a piece of code that draws the trendline for me, is it now an indicator?

Is a chart not an indicator of where price has been over a specified time period,

If I draw a trend line on that chart is that not an indicator of future expected direction of price, if I wrote a piece of code that draws the trendline for me, is it now an indicator?

yes and yes.

do you still think the chart in post 49 has an indicator on it?

It does but as with all indicators how the data it provides is interpreted will vary from person to person.

Im afraid that chart has no indicator (excluding the 'what price action has done history bars' of course :whistling), it only has a LULZ.
Theres no ladies in post in 55 either ;)