What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

hang on a minute! demanding live trades, questioning if others offer anything you can learn from, stunted use of the english language.

It can only be piphoe! :D
Personally when i see someone trade,or especially explain what he sees in sites i know what are his methods.
In greece at least all experts are in the 95% and not in the 5%,so maybe that means,that if you have no knowledge about markets,you shouldht trust noone.
In my knowledge all sites in greece for technicall analysis is from ellioticians,i guess that means that people in general have no knowledge about markets

Nero,

Greece got screwed because of the single currency not because of E.U. Single currency for multiple economies will always have winners and losers UK is a completely different kettle of fish.

Borrowing money from German banks to pay German companies to build trams and submarines that Greece couldn't afford didn't help either, same goes for the cost of hosting the Olympics.

As for picking tops, bottoms or being part of 1% I really couldn't care less. I have nothing to prove to you, this is your thread, YOU made the claims.

The method does not matter, the accuracy of entries and exits does not matter only the end result matters. Your account either grows or shrinks over a given period of time.
There is no winner from a single currency,i really believe that noone of you really knows whats happening in greece becouse you dont live here,there is no democracy here only dictatorship and they keep other countries brainwashed with lies.
You can see an unemployed in greece with no income have 2000-3000 dollars to pay in taxes a year.There are people unemployed who have the same taxes with people in uk who may get 30000-40000 a year

Last edited:
Are we to expect posts soon about the New World Order (NWO) and that everything is all a conspiracy?
I guess my friend you are lucky you live in britain,anyway keep believing what the media tells you and not me,we are off topic anyway,if you have another citizenship for sell to give me it would be nice though :cheesy:

First of all a hedge fund trader,may not be in the ellite 1%,ellits have a secret code in trading so if you know people that traded strategies of hedge fund managers unsuccesfully,this may mean that these hedge fund managers are not in the 1%
But i actually dont believe that someone will give these information publicly,publicly they will give some idiot strategies who may be succesfull of course,but they will be one of the hundrend things they know.

I'm using the sleeping indicator at the moment, it's killing my day trading indicator at the moment.

Goodnight
From Australia

Oscar

There is no winner from a single currency,i really believe that noone of you really knows whats happening in greece becouse you dont live here,there is no democracy here only dictatorship and they keep other countries brainwashed with lies.
You can see an unemployed in greece with no income have 2000-3000 dollars to pay in taxes a year.There are people unemployed who have the same taxes with people in uk who may get 30000-40000 a year

I guess my friend you are lucky you live in britain,anyway keep believing what the media tells you and not me,we are off topic anyway,if you have another citizenship for sell to give me it would be nice though :cheesy:

Germany seems to have done quite well out of it :LOL:

As you don't live here I cant imagine you know how much we pay in taxes:p

The problem with taxes in Greece is that in a drive to stop everyone from not paying them they are now taxing based on the land/property you own regardless of current employment, I hear that taxes have also been attached to utility bills.

As for citizenship for sale, you are are still free to come over here and try your luck, we are still in the E.U. We love 1%ers over here:clap:

Germany seems to have done quite well out of it :LOL:

As you don't live here I cant imagine you know how much we pay in taxes:p

The problem with taxes in Greece is that in a drive to stop everyone from not paying them they are now taxing based on the land/property you own regardless of current employment, I hear that taxes have also been attached to utility bills.

As for citizenship for sale, you are are still free to come over here and try your luck, we are still in the E.U. We love 1%ers over here:clap:
I think you are missinformed you can watch this to know the truth

people in countries in euro are more poor than before entering eurozone including german people

I'm still waiting to find out what the 1% use, can't wait to get started with it. I hope it will improve my Elliot wave a lot.

Everyone just listen to what I have to say. As a 1%er I agree with the op that elliot waves is garbage. I much rather use my trusty devils toe indicator that's a hybrid of elliot wave, macd, rsi, matidee, and the 2 toed Bangkok ping-pong world champion.

I'm still waiting to find out what the 1% use, can't wait to get started with it. I hope it will improve my Elliot wave a lot.
I have read your profile,my advice is to stop using elliot waves first,you can use it for targets only and not for finding the trend.Secondly if you use charts from these stupid platforms of forex then its better to stop,becouse you will lose your money anyway.
These platforms are not for proffesionals,the platforms alone are a reason to lose all your money.You should take metastock or at least ninjatrader,i havht used tradestation so i cannot speak about that.
Personally i believe that i cannot trade succesfully forex(in the long run) ,at least with these platforms..My belief is that if you want to be succesful and consistent you have to trade one market,or two not more
In forex all trade mechanically with some kind of a system.So if you dont have a system you better stop trading there.

Mystical mathemarics check em out
The top traders can set accurate targets with simple methods,noone who manages bilions of dollars will use as targets subjective complicate methods,if you wish to keep believing about elliot waves,you can do it,since i havht proved you anything anyway.But what i have in green is a simple reason for someone to understand why noone uses elliot waves

FOR ELLIOTICIANS....if you actually believe that someone will risk some billion dollars becouse there is a target somewhere from an elliotician trader then i would suggest you should stop trading
Fibbonacci is used from top traders and from ellioticians,so if you know how to use fib you will have the same targets with ellioticians.
That is the only common ,of course the difference is that i can give these targets in 10 seconds and ellioticians will count waves for 2 days for the same outcome.
If my friends elliotician you have 2 days to spend,then its ok, keep using them,i will use fib in 10 sec

And i should say that i dont need fib for targets becouse there are more reliable ways for targets than fib

I think this thread should get sticky and when you find an eliotician you show it to them :cheesy:,you should help your fellow ellioticians,its a pity so much work for nothing .
When you spot an eliotician you will guickly show him this thread maybe some of them will be saved...(y)

I think this thread should get sticky and when you find an eliotician you show it to them :cheesy:,you should help your fellow ellioticians,its a pity so much work for nothing .

When you spot an eliotician you will guickly show him this thread maybe some of them will be saved...(y)

Which particular strain of Elliot wave strategy do you refer to and what strategy(s) do you employ instead?

Which particular strain of Elliot wave strategy do you refer to and what strategy(s) do you employ instead?
There is not a elliot wave strategy,all ellioticians i have seen and i have seen a lot didht know what to look to find the trend so finding the trend with elliotwaves is (n).So the only thing useful about elliot waves then is targets.
I personally know more than 25 of the best methods to make targets in markets and i dont include my ressistant-support systems.
So the best of the best have more than 25 methods to spot targets in 5 minutes,why would they even consider using complicate subjective junk like elliot waves.I dont include patterns for targets in these methods.

The strategy depends on commisions,if you are an expert in one market have the smallest commisions like ib,and trade with 10% of your money its difficult to lose money.
If you jump in one stock after another then forex ,currencies,gold or whatever,and with these fx platforms,then you are asking for trouble.
No wonder why all in forex lose their money