• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F made a live call :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

giphy.gif

Will post my chart of the scalp sell set up in my live thread - as don't want to pollute here

Remember Al Brooks and Bob V are just not up to my standard

Regards

F

lol, your ego is coming to town....humility is not your forte, beside I do not trade like Al or Bob, I trade like Fugazsy...

but I read their work with interest.......they are very humble and generous traders...

I vistited forexfactory last night for the first time in about 3 years.
So funny!!
EVERYONE is an 'expert' - literally, every poster there claims to be the best retail trader in the World, lol!
F, you would fit in so well there, mate!

F

Anyway I am proud of you, finally you made a live call.......

I hope now it will not take another 20000 posts to make another.....lol:innocent:

done for the day chat later

lol, your ego is coming to town....humility is not your forte, beside I do not trade like Al or Bob, I trade like Fugazsy...

but I read their work with interest.......they are very humble and generous traders...

Its not ego

Its when you know you have a superior method and skill

I will always have losses - it part of FX trading - the key is to be out super quick and take the hits as small as possible.

But once you have a stop in profit on a part stake - you no longer need to baby sit - although this week dont want to be in any trades on the hr or half hr frame changes - playing chicken I reckon ;-))

I learnt a lot off Al Brooks and Lance Beggs and others - but I just moved it on to another level - I am sure some one somewhere will have a better system and level than me - and I when I find it - i will want to improve it as well

Good Trading

F

F

Anyway I am proud of you, finally you made a live call.......

I hope now it will not take another 20000 posts to make another.....lol:innocent:

done for the day chat later

Sorry to disappoint you

I have been making the odd live calls in advance all over the place for last year - I just dont want traders just copying me and not wanting to use my method

I vistited forexfactory last night for the first time in about 3 years.
So funny!!
EVERYONE is an 'expert' - literally, every poster there claims to be the best retail trader in the World, lol!
F, you would fit in so well there, mate!

I reckon the real clue is the method they use

How may retail FX traders use time of the hour and session as major clues????

So many really don't have enough "edges" - and then if they have stops over say 8 or 10 pips - they are then have no edge on MM - unless they manage to get their stops in profit on part stakes etc etc

Also if they have not been doing scalping for at least 3 years - then that's another give away

I am sure there are better FX retail scalpers than me - in fact I know of 2 - but 90 out of 100 scalpers are really taking too large a risks and even just gambling etc

Good Trading

F

Its not ego

Its when you know you have a superior method and skill

I will always have losses - it part of FX trading - the key is to be out super quick and take the hits as small as possible.

But once you have a stop in profit on a part stake - you no longer need to baby sit - although this week dont want to be in any trades on the hr or half hr frame changes - playing chicken I reckon ;-))

I learnt a lot off Al Brooks and Lance Beggs and others - but I just moved it on to another level - I am sure some one somewhere will have a better system and level than me - and I when I find it - i will want to improve it as well

Good Trading

F

F

Your ego is coming forth, I am not a kid and I can see when it takes somebody over...I do not want say more things to you, they might hurt and I do not think you deserve it.....but you have to beware of your ego, if you let it come to town, it will eat you alive and it will have not ant mercy on you, it can also make you believe that you are something that you are not, it is all part of his work, it is just adding more spices to make you more tasty...just do no let him, he is not you, it feeds from you fears.....

to me is not important how good you are as trader, yes skills are all interesting and it is fun to share, but for me it is more important how you are as a person working in finding yourself ......

chat later

F

Your ego is coming forth, I am not a kid and I can see when it takes somebody over...I do not want say more things to you, they might hurt and I do not think you deserve it.....but you have to beware of your ego, if you let it come to town, it will eat you alive and it will have not ant mercy on you, it can also make you believe that you are something that you are not, it is all part of his work, it is just adding more spices to make you more tasty...just do no let him, he is not you, it feeds from you fears.....

to me is not important how good you are as trader, yes skills are all interesting and it is fun to share, but for me it is more important how you are as a person working in finding your yourself......

chat later

Problem for you Fugazsy is you fail to believe I have been FX trading 13 yrs - 7 yrs full time and have over 16k live trades behind me

I know you just think thats all bull - now maybe you realise - its true ;-)

How may retail FX traders use time of the hour and session as major clues????

F

Yes, but you see, one of the guys from froexfactory would say
''How many other FX traders use my special moveing avegage slope/angle indicator or my bid/ask tool as major clues??? ;)'' etc.

In other words, you think you have some special methodology that gives you an edge.
But so does evryone else! :)

I think your thread might actually get some interest over on forexfacrory though!
You wouldn't be posting to yourself non-stop like you do here.

Sorry to disappoint you

I have been making the odd live calls in advance all over the place for last year - I just dont want traders just copying me and not wanting to use my method

a live call cannot be copied, it is all part of your ego defence mechanism, nobody knows when you are going to press the button and on which instruments....

Yes, but you see, one of the guys from froexfactory would say
''How many other FX traders use my special moveing avegage slope/angle indicator or my bid/ask tool as major clues??? ;)'' etc.

In other words, you think you have some special methodology that gives you an edge.
But so does evryone else! :)

I think your thread might actually get some interest over on forexfacrory though!
You wouldn't be posting to yourself non-stop like you do here.

Ok

Funny enough - You have hit on another "edge" I also use - ray line an angles over 22%

The real clues is anything simple or bog standard stuff from indicators etc - usually gives just 50 /50 results over 1000's of trades. With good MM etc it will work but hardly set the world alight.

If a trader as something total different using more than standard indicators and as well really understands PA at the coalface - they will do better - but that takes years and thousands of live trades to know if it will keep working in all market conditions.

So many FX traders are not full time and I reckon if they are doing it from a start part time - they need over 5 yrs to even get beyond a good intermediary level

I had 5 yrs part time - but after just 18 month full time - it all became so easier - that 18 months was like another 4 yrs part time in development.

Maybe out of every 5 of these traders on FF who have something special - one or two really might have something - but the others will just not have the experience behind them - to know its not that special

Regards

F

Problem for you Fugazsy is you fail to believe I have been FX trading 13 yrs - 7 yrs full time and have over 16k live trades behind me

I know you just think thats all bull - now maybe you realise - its true ;-)

No I do not think is bull, but I also think that not every one with 16k live trades will be necessary a profitable trader, I am not saying that you are not a profitable trader, what I am saying is that you work so hard placing yourself up there on the pedestal but when you are asked to prove it, you are quick to find many excuse for yourself.

For what I am concern, today I saw you make a live call for the first time and I could also feel your anxiety and as you have admitted is not easy and I agree with you, is not easy, it is f@cking difficult.....anyway looking for more....

Eu has settled down into a range, before that has moved beautifully both ways and it was great trading it...

No I do not think is bull, but I also think that not every one with 16k live trades will be necessary a profitable trader, I am not saying that you are not a profitable trader, what I am saying is that you work so hard placing yourself up there on the pedestal but when you are asked to prove it, you are quick to find many excuse for yourself.

For what I am concern, today I saw you make a live call for the first time and I could also feel your anxiety and as you have admitted is not easy and I agree with you, is not easy, it is f@cking difficult.....anyway looking for more....

Eu has settled down into a range, before that has moved beautifully both ways and it was great trading it...

I think you are not following my point

Making trades and calling them - is dead easy when you are experienced

The real difficult part is waiting for the exact entry time and point if you are using such tight stops . When you take them with out calling them on any thread or anywhere - just making them on your platform - if you make a mistake etc - but still have faith in your system - you exit and enter again

I can hardly do that easy whilst typing and trading live

Thats the difficult part.

Ok if I say 20 -30 pip stops - pressure is off - but its not my method

Also - there is no way - absolutely no way you can make 5k live trades or 10k live trades with out being profitable - it would be insane

Think about if

If I today started a new batch of 100 scalps for next 7 -9 working days and I got say over 40 wrong. Then I would review my method- even if I was still profitable.

If i then did another 100 trade batch and got only 25 wrong - but made a loss on total - i would have to revisit my MM

So by 1000 live trades over say 70 -90 days - you only carry if you are profitable .

If I had lost say $10k or $30k - would I just keep trading thinking one batch of 1000 trades I will get all my money back ?? - no course not

I can assure you - i would not be intraday trading at least 180 -200 days a year if I did not have a successful method .

Surely you can see that ???

Regards

F

^^^okay then, do a google hangout where we can watch you live, then you don't have to type. deal?

^^^okay then, do a google hangout where we can watch you live, then you don't have to type. deal?

I will carry on doing at least one live trade call in advance on this thread throughtout January and then revert back to my own thread - where proper follows understand all my trade calls - and see them live on the I min LR charts at exactly the same time - or within a few pips of when I take them.

So far during 2014 up to date at least 15 traders have tried my chart set up and methods - and at least 4 are still using them today. With regards to the other traders who tried - maybe they did not fancy the 4 -6 months of study and testing and learning to get there etc - I dont blame them - my method is complex and not simple etc - so its not for everyone etc

With regards to watching me live - this week there is only 4 main times per hour i look at taking a trade - they are 2 -3 mins past the hr change - 9 mins past - 32/33 min past - and 39 / 40 mins past the hour

My charts are there are view in the other thread and so can be easy copied.

Its then understanding price structure / price action / and LR's combined with dynamic and static levels.

Thats 85% of it - the rest is down to lots of experience and lots of trading - something nobody can acquire over just weeks and months

Today the US are off - i will still find a few scalps between 2 09 pm and say 4 21 pm - and if i dont - then so be it. This week I dont plan to be in any trade exactly on the hr or half hr - so not a normal week

Regards

F

I think you are not following my point

Making trades and calling them - is dead easy when you are experienced

The real difficult part is waiting for the exact entry time and point if you are using such tight stops . When you take them with out calling them on any thread or anywhere - just making them on your platform - if you make a mistake etc - but still have faith in your system - you exit and enter again

I can hardly do that easy whilst typing and trading live

Thats the difficult part.

Ok if I say 20 -30 pip stops - pressure is off - but its not my method

Also - there is no way - absolutely no way you can make 5k live trades or 10k live trades with out being profitable - it would be insane

Think about if

If I today started a new batch of 100 scalps for next 7 -9 working days and I got say over 40 wrong. Then I would review my method- even if I was still profitable.

If i then did another 100 trade batch and got only 25 wrong - but made a loss on total - i would have to revisit my MM

So by 1000 live trades over say 70 -90 days - you only carry if you are profitable .

If I had lost say $10k or $30k - would I just keep trading thinking one batch of 1000 trades I will get all my money back ?? - no course not

I can assure you - i would not be intraday trading at least 180 -200 days a year if I did not have a successful method .

Surely you can see that ???

Regards

F

GM F

You see, sometime you do not make sense.

It is not easy especially if we have spend so much effort portraying ourself as the greatest scalper of all time..mr ego comes to play.......

I sincerely believe that humility and generosity (in clearly showing his understanding) are important prerogatives of a good trader.

There are not secrets in trading and coming to term with our essence (which is the most difficult part of it) is the greatest prerogative of all.

Anyway F, you know me, I always say what needs to be said, it is part of my nature, as you know I also say good things and defend you.....

and I do not want go on and on with this......

chat on your thread @ Franky...

Last edited:
GM F

You see, sometime you do not make sense.

It is not easy especially if we have spend so much effort portraying ourself as the greatest scalper of all time..mr ego comes to play.......

I sincerely believe that humility and generosity (in clearly showing his understanding) are important prerogatives of a good trader.

There are not secrets in trading and coming to term with our essence (which is the most difficult part of it) is the greatest prerogative of all.

Anyway F, you know me, I always say what needs to be said, it is part of my nature, as you know I also say good things and defend you.....

and I do not want go on and on with this......

chat on your thread @ Franky...

Hi Fugazsy

?????

I am confused by your comment.

I am extremely helpful - have humility - ( ie actually said only today I know of 2 other traders who are better FX scalpers than me ) also I admit I will never be 100% correct - but if you think confidence in your own skill level is being Mr Ego - then we disagree.

I can and maybe probably will now show you many complimentary comments from other members here - as well as 3 live calls in October 2014 - yet you think today is the first time I have called one ??

I am totally confused by you now

At one time you were from down under in Australasia and I thought you went with the alias of Rustler - but now your flag is Italian ?

Looks like we confuse each other - but please don't keep taking a few lines out of my comments and then quoting them out of context - thats a disser trick - and I did not look upon you as being one

You are always welcome on my Intraday thread - but I know you do not follow my method which is fine and OK - but if you did - you would then realise all its advantages and maybe sing it praises more

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

?????

I am confused by your comment.

I am extremely helpful - have humility - ( ie actually said only today I know of 2 other traders who are better FX scalpers than me ) also I admit I will never be 100% correct - but if you think confidence in your own skill level is being Mr Ego - then we disagree.

I can and maybe probably will now show you many complimentary comments from other members here - as well as 3 live calls in October 2014 - yet you think today is the first time I have called one ??

I am totally confused by you now

At one time you were from down under in Australasia and I thought you went with the alias of Rustler - but now your flag is Italian ?

Looks like we confuse each other - but please don't keep taking a few lines out of my comments and then quoting them out of context - thats a disser trick - and I did not look upon you as being one

You are always welcome on my Intraday thread - but I know you do not follow my method which is fine and OK - but if you did - you would then realise all its advantages and maybe sing it praises more

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

lol

I am an Italian/Australian.... not sure what has got to do with it, clearly you are the one taking things out of contest...and not the first time....anyway I think this is endless......I refuse.....seems like there is no hope.....

All the best to you and your way of trading.......I am done with this subject...I like to move forward if you do not mind....thank you.

Fzsy

Last edited: