Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 15 PM

UJ

With news only 15 mins away - I have taken that buy for now at 116 55 area

Heeeey, don't worry about it, just post the amount of pips you made at the end of day, There's no reason to not believe you.

Ill see if Dinos will change the thread title if that helps you out.

First comment on UJ from yesterday - not today

Posting pip at end of day an all the rest is just no good

Even posting money made

All can be fudged - like Mr Fox did

You cannot fudge real time calls or ones within a minute that still move that way afterwards

I am just awaiting others to do it

I agree cannot call all scalps in advance with screenshots in advance

Too much effort and time delay on copying and posting and members seeingit

So really any trade that does not make at least a RR of 3 - dont want to post here - will keep to my thread

F

agree F. That's why everybody has been saying for over a year that a live call needs to be:
Long HERE NOW at 10000 (and price need to be about 10000 when you look at your screen)
It's not as difficult as you might think. People do it in the live call thread everyday.

If one is truly scalping for 1 or 2 pips though, then it's ALL pointless. It can be cheated so easily that it's not ever worth doing. That type of trading would need a chatroom with a VOICE function (that means talking into a MIC and not typing)

The best trade2win trader of all time (grey1) used to do that. Was amazing to watch

agree F. That's why everybody has been saying for over a year that a live call needs to be:
Long HERE NOW at 10000 (and price need to be about 10000 when you look at your screen)
It's not as difficult as you might think. People do it in the live call thread everyday.

If one is truly scalping for 1 or 2 pips though, then it's ALL pointless. It can be cheated so easily that it's not ever worth doing. That type of trading would need a chatroom with a VOICE function (that means talking into a MIC and not typing)

The best trade2win trader of all time (grey1) used to do that. Was amazing to watch

I think any call lasting under 5 mins in duration can only be called a scalp with quick in and out and so as you say not worth the effort trying to even call it

Trouble is some of my scalps I thought would only last say 2-3 mins end up 6 hrs later up 80 -120 pips - but of course I am then only in on part stake with a stop in profit etc

Would have loved to see grey1 doing it on these threads

Good Trading - just keep making calls like that one and then I am sure you will be delighted

F

F, forget the screenshot, lets have the trade posted here within 30 seconds of you making it, that should solve the problem of delay between placing the trade and showing it.

Regards

As an individual that has traded ever asset class and type of instrument, from Stocks, Bonds, Futures, Options, and Forex, it is very apparent that the vast majority of individuals posting on this Forum are very intelligent individuals.

Other than for pure amusement and ridicule, can someone please tell me why you guys even bother with this Bull****.

As an individual that has traded ever asset class and type of instrument, from Stocks, Bonds, Futures, Options, and Forex, it is very apparent that the vast majority of individuals posting on this Forum are very intelligent individuals.

Other than for pure amusement and ridicule, can someone please tell me why you guys even bother with this Bull****.

funny-life-outside-internet-send-link-pics.jpg

F, forget the screenshot, lets have the trade posted here within 30 seconds of you making it, that should solve the problem of delay between placing the trade and showing it.

Regards

Ok - will perfect it next week

Good Trading

Regards

F

What is there to perfect? It's so ridiculously easy!

You mean like this one on Jan 13th 2015 -

184400d1421437324-what-consitutes-live-trading-call-live-trade-call-jan-13-2015.png

You lot do worry me

I reckon you need Specsave

One of at least 5 this week

Its just that you dont look for them and all the sheeple get mislead by the dissers

Classic marketing trick

I dont expect apologies from anyone -

Just watch for a load more next week

Good Trading

F

Attachments

• LIVE TRADE CALL Jan 13 2015.png
    LIVE TRADE CALL Jan 13 2015.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 753
I think i am going to compile my own list of live calls next and then blog them - just to keep rubbing it in

Have a good weekend

Regards

F