Wedges and trendline breaks

OK managed to get online here in spain for the market open

so wtching for GAP trades from the 9pm start in london in 20 mins

holiday in Oz so not sure how much action there will be but lets see

again looking for gaps of between 30 to 50 points on eur/usd, eur/gbp (20 to 30 on this pair),aud/usd, gbp/usd
and eur/jpy (over 50 on this pair)

good luck

again looking for gaps of between 30 to 50 points on eur/usd, eur/gbp (20 to 30 on this pair),aud/usd, gbp/usd

good luck

Any gaps anygaps, cant see anything more than 15 pips. I'm pretty bullish on EURUSD and GBPUSD now.

good luck

no real big gaps in the market tonight so will leave it you cant these trades every week

Any gaps anygaps, cant see anything more than 15 pips. I'm pretty bullish on EURUSD and GBPUSD now.

its all looking pretty slow, you could play the 15 points but in my experience its just to tight

the only other thing is if we wait and see if the market pops up some more on the eur/usd and aud/usd we could short it, but it may not move much till after 11 and then its anyones guess

if i see the eur up another 20 points i will short it but i am not really going to watch the market so might just leave it

Just looking over the markets for the week and no signals on my swing trades

usd/jpy is moving up and i had an order to long it at 8000 but the market on came down to 8025 so missed a nice move up

anyway will be trading 30min signals over on forexlive calls tomorrow

so its sunday night again and lets hope we get some gaps in 20 mins

nfp was on friday so the far east traders get there first oppourtunity to trade it so lets see if there is some action

Just looking over the markets for the week and no signals on my swing trades

usd/jpy is moving up and i had an order to long it at 8000 but the market on came down to 8025 so missed a nice move up

anyway will be trading 30min signals over on forexlive calls tomorrow

so its sunday night again and lets hope we get some gaps in 20 mins

nfp was on friday so the far east traders get there first oppourtunity to trade it so lets see if there is some action

EUR is down slightly and GBP up, so i can see EURGBP has gapped about 20 points so far, and AUDUSD has gapped down a bit. I think AUDUSD is probably best. Might not be enough though.

20 is not bad for a eur/gbp but i have notice it to not really move at this time like the others

did you notice last week that the market moved up on the eur/usd for abou 40 points before it fell heavly and closed the gap so we could watch for this kind of trade and not enter till we see the pairs move well away from the gap area and then play the close

no gaps at all tonight even worse than last week, but that is how it goes some weeks you get loads of trades others nothing

Got an order in to short the eur/usd at 14075 if we make it up there

30 point stop

target is 14032

going to cancel the order as the market seems dead and i want to go to bed

catch you tomorrow

going to cancel the order as the market seems dead and i want to go to bed

catch you tomorrow

shame i cancelled that order last night as just like last week the eur/usd closed the gap and went along way

these are powerful trades and you dont need anything else to make a profit

end of the week and i am looking at the weekly charts

some interesting stuff for next week

gbp/usd looks set to go higher

3.gif

cant believe lasr week that i missed the entry on the eur short i must have been asleep

2.gif

eur/aud is it set to move higher from here?

pin bar small but if we can get above the congestion area it may have a go

3.gif

Hey mate.

It looks like we're getting a bit of movement today. Gap trade looking good. USDCHF is down 40 points Euro up 25.

sounds good man

euro could be interesting

only thing is i have about 40 mins before i have shoot off for a flight so may not have enough time to play it out but anyway lets see how it goes

how was your week?