Wedges and trendline breaks

Go on the audusd. Where do you trade? Last week was pretty good. Bad for stocks.

no sure what you mean by where do i trade, from home in london or where ever i am in the world with my job, toronto today but back in london tomorrow

would love to see this aud move quickjly hate leaving it open, did you take it?

nothing else really gaping

going to have to shoot off in a min, will leave it ride and hope to be richer in the morning :)

good luck with it

Well nice to landed in London to a nice profit hope you made some mate 100% record continues 

Rising wedge on USD/CHF, but it looks like it's breaking out to the top already...

thanks littlebopip

not sure what time frame you are on 1hour?

and with rising wedges i would always like to play the downward move as opposed to a break out to the upside

if you have a chart please add it

thanks

p

euro starting to look very bullish on the weekely setups

will be buying eur/usd or eur/gbp

orders in, break out off the pin long

3.gif

4.gif

eur/usd weekly long trade is finally kicked in

View attachment 97834

entry 13430 stop is 12950

this is a swing trade so patience is needed and a small postion required

well i have given this swing trade enough time and its the end of the year so i am going to close it out for a small loss of -20 pips, shame it looked good at the start and then fell quickly so i feel the pin momentum is gone so all done for the year

been a great trading year for me and i hope everyone had one and i wish everyone the best for the new year

see you alll soon

pat

well i have given this swing trade enough time and its the end of the year so i am going to close it out for a small loss of -20 pips, shame it looked good at the start and then fell quickly so i feel the pin momentum is gone so all done for the year

been a great trading year for me and i hope everyone had one and i wish everyone the best for the new year

see you alll soon

pat

go on pat!! Happy new year!

Seen the news? I'm still in new york. Back on tuesday. Gonna trade sunday night?

did you get my text it was sweet last week, will hopefully get one on sunday, i know mate the snow imagine i got away with it all and then you got all the disruption the injustice of it all :)

still nice place to be stuck bud enjoy, head down whiskey blue on lex avenue great bar

Hi mate, just had a quick look in at the FX thread and noticed your performance report. Great results from consistent trading. Fantastic.

Have a great w/e....wherever you are :)

Hi mate, just had a quick look in at the FX thread and noticed your performance report. Great results from consistent trading. Fantastic.

Have a great w/e....wherever you are :)

appreciate that my friend

things have been going really well recently but you can never let the guard down :cheesy:

best of luck to you aswell i shall be following you on your super thread and well done with award

pat