wasps WOT part 2

See how I do this time...

Whenever "pros" are mentioned in analyses, they are generally regarded as 'one' smart group who are right most of the time. Haven't we seen enough that this is not the case? My take on them is that .. they are diverse groups of institutions who are competing among themselves as well as trying to win the game against/with other participants. Not all hedgefunds make money likewise not all big banks are profitable.

Whenever "pros" are mentioned in analyses, they are generally regarded as 'one' smart group who are right most of the time. Haven't we seen enough that this is not the case? My take on them is that .. they are diverse groups of institutions who are competing among themselves as well as trying to win the game against/with other participants. Not all hedgefunds make money likewise not all big banks are profitable.

Sure that makes sense. I was simply playing along in the spirit of the WOT threads.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/23842-wot-reunion-tour.html

When I say "pro" it is a sweeping generalization. I guess what I really mean is "a collective of funds who have the ability to move the market". If a market is relatively illiquid (eg. penny shares), then this pro (large funds) vs. weak hands (the public) idea makes more sense.

Wot we playin' mate, Snakes and Ladders? I hope i roll a six now, i'm going back to the highs.......yipeee, it's a six!!!:D

We're playing "I can show you how to predict history" because I have the history books and you don't :LOL:

Isn't it funny how people fail to put their money where their mouth is when it really matters...

Roll the dice Paul ;)

We're playing "I can show you how to predict history" because I have the history books and you don't :LOL:

Isn't it funny how people fail to put their money where their mouth is when it really matters...

Roll the dice Paul ;)

I agree bud,....bloody gurus, never one around when you need one, like buses they are.:rolleyes: