wasps WOT part 2

Wasp,

That chart looks very familiar.

If I'm right, you've posted up to 19 Feb 2009.

Down to the main multiple touch support zone as drawn by Barjon then it rose on :LOL: for one day and then down!!!

"That chart looks very familiar."

not to me.
as you might notice keylines are very important to my style.
not drawn all the keylines that might be important, but you can get a gist.
In real time though Im more a one legg at the time kind of trader.
Its more fun looking further ahead than I imagined, who knows............

Attachments

• risk perspective.gif
    risk perspective.gif
    176.2 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
The lack of development in the bottom half of that lower profile represents a violent rejection of the lows.

Also, the portion of that profile above the point of control (where price is now) is narrow and shouldn't be difficult to overcome.

Depends on price making that initial thrust up, to "lean on the ledge", but thereafter it should travel through the area between the two profiles like a dose of salts.

I'm not sure if I see another symmetric triangle or a flag (both drawn for good measure) but using text book theory again I would say after a period of congestion it will continue in the direction of the main trend ie. down in this case.

Once again I would base my decision on breakouts from S&R lines and direction of MAs.

Having looked at volume it doesn't seem to indicate one way or the other and not much help on this occassion.

Failure to make higher highs is a concern however, after the long drop so I'd guess market is in retreat.

Down for me.

Attachments

• wot2.GIF
    wot2.GIF
    6.9 KB · Views: 170
No Laughing at Noobies

Ok here is my attempt.
I dunno, I am lost without moving averages ...

Nicola

Attachments

• wot2.GIF
    wot2.GIF
    60.9 KB · Views: 195
.....dont be shy mate....just ask if i do a "calls" service...:LOL:...in the meantime may your trendlines bring you all the prosperity and happiness you wish for....with love as always ...mark j.

No calls required, only one task: see wasp's chart.

Surely one more time shouldn't be that much of an effort? Or just delegate the task to rainman & co...
Take your time, there's no rush ;)

like i told you....i aint giving you calls....learn to make money for yourself.....and as it is the nq chart up to date....nice try.however i was talking only yesterday with wasp and trendie to discuss "live" audio trading...so go figure.i choose who i do "live" with...no on else.

ps....rainman is not in my business so stop speculating.....oh and i probably have "sucha smalla *****" compared to you....there you go...i admitted it.

Last edited:
feck you all - i was supposed to draw lots of fakeouts everywhere but i got distracted by some video about a man and a jar.

wot2.GIF

like i told you....i aint giving you calls....learn to make money for yourself.....and as it is the nq chart up to date....nice try.

Yes it's the NQ chart up to 19 February. And how exactly does that make a difference?
I guess the stock pattern search software only works for historic charts...

Now please, don't let me hold you from predicting the past :cheesy:

Last edited:
Yes it's the NQ chart up to 19 February. And how exactly does that make a difference?
I guess the stock pattern search software only works for historic charts...

Now please, don't let me hold you from predicting the past :cheesy:

....tell you what....next time your in the UK....you are welcome to come to my trading room and sit in "live"....as long as you dont sit there winking all the time like your posts....cant say fairer than that.

....tell you what....next time your in the UK....you are welcome to come to my trading room and sit in "live"....as long as you dont sit there winking all the time like your posts....cant say fairer than that.

Why would you trade live if the future is already written?
Doesn't seem smart to me, I'd just let a computer take the entries & exits at the predetermined times while nipping from my piña-colada!

Seriously, just fill in the blanks as wasp asked and I'll say no more.
If you're unwilling or unable to do that, then we can all stop this pretending.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961

Last edited:
in case you missed it... It was a live NQ chart for the lulz... You will see each and every day!