Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an account with them, last time I checked it was just on the front page but its a free account. They might have an opening bonus even

Its a white label of lcg in theory

from Ashraf Laidi

2009.11.12 11:56: EURUSD intensifies losses as oil accelerates declines nearing the October lows of 76.60s. Oil inventories showed a build of 1.8 mln brls in crude oil, well above expectations of 1.0 mln barrels. Oil's next key target stands at 75.00. EURUSD set to test 1.4825, which is the right shoulder of reverse Head&Shoulder formation. Only a close below it opens the door for prolonged damage towards $1.4770.

dollar goin up
vetical count/bright red.there is another upmove brewing.needs to break 22.80

1zxo6br.png

higher box size.downtrend is definitely broken.need to see a break above 23.00 to make it really bullish
5 min data points
not looking good for stock indices

k1p0lk.png

the retrace stayed above the downtrend line

dollar index has been the market driver for a while now...dollar goes up equities/commodities go down!
will it get above 75.60 or is it just closing the gap ?

after being inspired by your festive avatar dentist...i've just made some mulled wine.

recipe:

1 bottle cheap red wine
1 carton orange juice
1 carton apple juice
cinnamon sticks
about 20 cloves
2 oranges (quartered)
half bottle of dark rum 75cl (or brandy, but rums better i think)
put in a big pan and gently heat (but don't boil)
add brown sugar (to your preferred sweetness)

dolllar index now broken out.but,confined

a2yjhl.png

5 min data points

chart except 1 box reversal
trends well defined and s/r areas.higher box size

2l9jdde.png

Last edited:
morning everyone.

Do the US markets fall when they have these Treasury auctions, does anyone know the dates of previous Treasury Auctions.

im losing the will to live today.....these markets appear to directionless. Is this the calm before the storm, or the calm before the calm?

solution- dont trade at all- if your not feeling it go and do something completely different for the day!

Did weak 30yr treasury auction cause DOW to fall 100pts yesterday ?

Does anyone know of a spread bet company that does MIT (market if touch) orders ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.