Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've actually gone long on the FTSE @ 268...for the only reason that if i'd have shorted it (as it looks like it's going to fall) i'd probably get it wrong.

so i'm fading myself!! it takes very special skills to go against your logical conclusions...fortunately i have these skills...i belive in some countries they call it...STUPIDITY. :cheesy:

Last edited:
IG prices are crap for FTSE they trail below actual ftse cash, wonder why, also they have 2pt spread when u can get 1 pt spread,

I have been observing something lately. Go to this website: http://www.paddypowertrader.com/

Excluding Gold. Everytime the market is more than 80% in Long or Short direction, the actual market goes the other way. Specially FTSE, EUR/GBP and Wallstreet. The site updates every 15 minutes or sometimes 30 minutes. Perhaps, one should go in as soon as you have the latest percentages and ideally around US open and US close.

Has anyone looked into this?
short squeeze DAX ? http://bit.ly/1FZNcV

10135.. sorry tried to attach a chart but having technical problems..first decent support for me is 10135 though.

Hey guys!
My friend recommended me to the forum and i thought i'd get stuck in and open a journal;
Its good your all posting your analysis and learning from eachother and i hope i can join in to;
I trade the E-mini S&P 500.

double top on the ftse at 5300 again it looks like, thats a few times its down that now. Does that mean its resistance about to fail or strong confirmation

Currency also bouncing in a range

Lower high on sp500 and weak on the pivot

Looks like it. I am observing any of those level hitting 80% (on FTSE primarily) to see what happens immideately after that. Its unfortunate, they dont update it often. Do you know if we open account with them, then if they give you more updated stats? and also for instruments which are not available openly on their page?

Do you know if we open account with them, then if they give you more updated stats? and also for instruments which are not available openly on their page?

I have an account, and no, there's no extra info.

Btw I don't recommend them, I found their trade execution to be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.