Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Ashraf Laidi

2009.10.27 12:34: Latest Chart on EURJPY vs. SP500. http://chart.ly/9cafcx Dow is up but S&P500 and NASDAQ are down mainly due to IBM's announcement of its intention to repurchase $5 billion worth of stock. Stock buybacks have proven positive for equities in the latter stage of the last bull market. USDX faces 4-mth trend line resistance at 77.77.

GLD is basically flat for the day. If the dollar pulls back watch this level as gold will pop.

If the dollar pulls back watch the 102.15 level as gold should get a pop. This is not bad action for the GLD today as the dollar is strong and it usually trades inverse to gold.

gld%2010_27_09.bmp

Good morning folks .............

had an early night ......

up nice and early enjoying my croissants

I will be doing live trading/analysis in real time using www.ning.com, it will be up and running soon so I kindly invite everyone to come and join me as it seems to be much more interactive. I will be partnering with www.inthemoneystocks.com and promoting there style of trading and applying to the european indices.....

I will be there to help people learn and prosper in this crazy volatile market

I have updated Benzinga for the FTSE 100
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Last edited:
Good morning folks .............

had an early night ......

up nice and early enjoying my croissants

I will be doing live trading/analysis in real time using www.ning.com, it will be up and running soon so I kindly invite everyone to come and join me as it seems to be much more interactive. I will be partnering with www.inthemoneystocks.com and promoting there style of trading and applying to the european indices.....

I will be there to help people learn and prosper in this crazy volatile market
I have updated Benzinga for the FTSE 100
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Excellent news. please let us know when this is live.

FTSE 100 (DEC) Trading Tip : 28 Oct 2009

Update 07:45 GMT
Current Level: 5165
Support: 5135
Resistance: 5210

We got down to 5151 after the poor US data yesterday afternoon, but bounced straight back up shortly afterwards. So our support at the moment still remains firm, however, I expect this to break in the next day or two and when it does we will see a big reation and a move down to 5050.

If we close above 5210 today, the risk to the downside will be forgotten for a while. I would still prefer to short this when in the 5200+ mark and target 5150.

I certainly will pentlow my friend

oil has a possibility of flying past $80-$82 today especially after eur/usd due an oversold bounce ..........

add to that possibility of a short squeeze in Uk/US equities and we have all the ingredients for an oil rally, especially after yesterdays strong price action

so keep your eyes out for a good set up folks ..........

ftse100 traded 50pips range bound yesterday.....Will we carry on within this range bound or some breakout is approaching?

Although Am going to wait for a long from 5177 back upto 5227.....and if we crash, it should hit 5155

Update 07:45 GMT
Current Level: 5165
Support: 5135
Resistance: 5210

We got down to 5151 after the poor US data yesterday afternoon, but bounced straight back up shortly afterwards. So our support at the moment still remains firm, however, I expect this to break in the next day or two and when it does we will see a big reation and a move down to 5050.

If we close above 5210 today, the risk to the downside will be forgotten for a while. I would still prefer to short this when in the 5200+ mark and target 5150.

welcome, welcome.......

what do you base this on my friend , i am very interested

can you post chart and variables please

I sincerely hope you haven't come on to post here just to get some publicity , i have noticed you have been posting on your ftse blog

thank you

Well that was a sharp sell off on the FTSE, busted right down through 5170, so where do we go from here. Seems to have found support at the 5155 level, so probably see a bounce from here I think! Any thoughts. 10pips what are you thinking here?

Ooops! Went long at 5185 only to see it dive down. I think I will sit this out and watch it come back up to a reasonable level to take a small loss or b/e.

Hey wallstreet1928,

Just thought I would share my trading tips with everyone here. Although I do work for a hedge fund, I am not here to advertise any of the services, just sharing my trading knowledge with all. I hope it is usefull to everyone.

Regards,
Lakhan

bounced and tested 5155 twice on 5mins candle.
5155 last hit on Oct 13, if we break through 5155, the next S3 line is 5107 (5131midpoint).

I've not entered any position yet as ftse100 took out my winning streak of 10, out yesterday because of that US Cons. Confi!

Just anticipating 'Long' unless we get a break out of 5155

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.