Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally advise Newbies not to trade today .................take a break and come back tomorrow

honestly ............its going to get messy and if you do please don't get emotionally attached to your trading ....put your stop losses in !!!

Ok i give in, i have no idea what is going on with the market today..I have not had a clear enrty signal long or short, so what a waste of time. Everything just seems to be whipsawing around!!! Any words of wisdom from you guys would be much appreciated, just to give me some idea of what is driving these markets at the moment.

Ok i give in, i have no idea what is going on with the market today..I have not had a clear enrty signal long or short, so what a waste of time. Everything just seems to be whipsawing around!!! Any words of wisdom from you guys would be much appreciated, just to give me some idea of what is driving these markets at the moment.

yes a big cage fight

Bull vs Bears

simple as that ....................news is just an explanation for the journalists

just be careful with long position other than nasdaq and ftse

yes a big cage fight

Bull vs Bears

simple as that ....................news is just an explanation for the journalists

just be careful with long position other than nasdaq and ftse

Thanks for taking the time to reply. i think i will just sit on my hands, and watch them fight it out. Keep my cash safe.
I missed your analysis on the FTSE on Benzinga today. i felt i was flying blind.:confused:

Stopped out at 5210, with 11 points profit. Target was 5235 on WS' advice, nevermind. Profit is profit. Looking to go long at 5190 now.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. i think i will just sit on my hands, and watch them fight it out. Keep my cash safe.
I missed your analysis on the FTSE on Benzinga today. i felt i was flying blind.:confused:

sorry for not posting on Benzinga..............just so so busy my friend!!

I will be posting the night before from now on so it helps newbies with their analysis, keep a look out tonight

buying off 5192 and 5210 with 25-30 stop loss would have made you a lot of the money on the market today chaps

keep watching those levels

FTSE is very very strong..............

although Nasdaq is worrying me at present .............below 1740 ?

Now I am really bearish on the market. I see bearflags on multiple timeframes. We could see 5140 or 5120 today or this week. However, I am really new at this, so wont be putting money where my mouth is. Like the boss WS says "always do your own analysis before you trade"

Hi Desi ,WS et al

I see it going either way - ftse dec daily future has spent much of the day on or around the 50% level of the days trading range,as WS says there is a power struggle going on.
just sitting tight & wait for the next breakout either way.

Euro$

Looking to make 50% fib level on daily.
I have support on 4h at 14777 and 14761 on 1H. 1H is also showing divergence on MACD
with yesterdays swing low. I am looking to go long here soon.

Long 14777

Out + 10, dinner and pick the Mrs up from Heathrow. Goodnight all

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (27-OCT-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (27-OCT-09).png
    17 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.