Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon folks .........

be careful with your positions folks..............

sorry for not updating to you all today I am very busy with the projects at the moment.......

I would only trade today based a Hedge strategy otherwise this market will knock out your stops in a matter of minutes

very volatile .............be careful with your long positions

FTSE and nasdaq are the stronger Indexes whilst Sp500 and DAX are weaker

I will update Benzinga soon

happy trading folks

I have one more slot available for the mentoring session in November as one of my good friends has rescheduled for February, so i will email the next person on the list soon

sorry for not updating to you all today I am very busy with the projects at the moment.......

I would only trade today based a Hedge strategy otherwise this market will knock out your stops in a matter of minutes

happy trading folks

I have one more slot available for the mentoring session in November as one of my good friends has rescheduled for February, so i will email the next person on the list soon

Cheers mate, I am long before 5200, and stop moved to b/e. Risk free now, I have full faith in market makers :)

FTSE Key Level

BP holds the key .............

Nasdaq ....... 1737.5
OIl 78.6 key level
Eur.usd ....1.485 key level

if these hold market will go higher

If they break market will go down with ferocity

Last edited:

happy trading folks

like i said folks....be careful with longs .......

5192 is next support level for FTSE

My long was taken out from 5223. initial 25pips, then it reduced to 20pips!

that ended my 10 winning streaks! and by looking at the chart.....AWOL?! Trades are not being accepted on the IG platforms either!

My long was taken out from 5223. initial 25pips, then it reduced to 20pips!

that ended my 10 winning streaks! and by looking at the chart.....AWOL?! Trades are not being accepted on the IG platforms either!

Looks like US consumer confidence was down on expected......

Well I've blindly shorted EUR/USD and got a sell USD/JPY order at 9180 although this pair seems to have held pretty firm whilst all else seems to have gone haywire for a reason.

:)

what the ****! did the market gap? This time in cash session? My stop at 5195 didnt get triggered.

I told you desi ............

thats why i came on blog to warn everyone

this is not a normal market , you can only trade using hedge strategy

when it come back to normality i will tell you

market has stabilised now ...........

Desi, I think you are fine. As long as you operate with gauranteed stops which I think you do. It just takes time for the system to process your stop.

:)

it got trigerred at 5192. Still with bit of profit, but wtf. It showed me loss upto £40, but then trade disappeared.

Thats the 'slippage' they refer to. Thankfully I only lost 20pips instead of 40pips by looking at the chart!

Very unexpected and US Consumer confidence being at 47.7 from previous 53.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.