Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice charts Chelski....thank you

Eur/usd .............. 1.4970 - 1.5050 ...we will be range bound, bias on the upside unless equities take a turn for the worse and break support levels and Oil will also be the big factor, If oil falls below $79.65 then it will bring eur/usd down with it......

20, 50 , 200 MA all pointing upwards on 4HR chart ............so the trend is still intact

Last edited:
$JPY

Is there a bit more in the tank? Closed above 38% fib, All other time frames starting to show regular divergence, if we stall at this level we re getting hidden divergence on the daily with the double top we formed on Friday. 9200 was a strong resistance level all day Friday so it holds the key on re open.

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_JPY (23-OCT-09).png
    Spot FX USD_JPY (23-OCT-09).png
    17.1 KB · Views: 117
very nice charts Chelski....thank you

Eur/usd .............. 1.4970 - 1.5050 ...we will be range bound, bias on the upside unless equities take a turn for the worse and break support levels and Oil will also be the big factor, If oil falls below $79.65 then it will bring eur/usd down with it......

Thanks WS, note also we are geting some divergence on the daily. Very tight range on Friday, is the market coiling up?
I will be looking for a reversal pattern on 4H and 1H off the 15050 level to go short. Nice pin bar with its tail at 15050 and close at 15000. 50 point stop and look for 2-1 down to 14900!

Thanks WS, note also we are geting some divergence on the daily. Very tight range on Friday, is the market coiling up?
I will be looking for a reversal pattern on 4H and 1H off the 15050 level to go short. Nice pin bar with its tail at 15050 and close at 15000. 50 point stop and look for 2-1 down to 14900!

I have a downward projection of 1.4873 of 161.8%

but I dno't believe we are going to go down based on my equity variables ..........take a look at Marks and spencer for example ......all equities are looking to rip roar higher

Take apple for example ....loads of stocks putting in new highs

that leads me to believe on a long term basis that this market is headed higher

I believe on a long term basis that ftse will reach 5450- 5600 or even 6000 before we fall further ..........

dont forget the santa clause rally

or is santa still stuck in the chimney ...haha!!

retail sector rallied friday as the pound got slaughtered.........

i have to take wife shopping in tesco's back later

but I dno't believe we are going to go down based on my equity variables ..........take a look at Marks and spencer for example ......all equities are looking to rip roar higher

I believe on a long term basis that ftse will reach 5450- 5600 or even 6000 before we fall further ..........

Packed mine off for a week in the sun! Have a good weekend off to Football.

i think E$ looks like a rising wedge (which is bearish of course)

This is a very interesting article regarding oil especially for the Newbies............ I have posted on Benzinga for all to read.

I will post much more frequently on Benzinga from now on. I plan to do 2-3 updates on FTSE on a daily basis, one in the morning prior to FTSE opening in order for the Newbies to see Support/resistance and trend lines, and one in the after noon prior to US session so you don't get caught with any whipsaws as the market gaps up/down in the US. I will also post updates on EUR/USD, Oil, DAX, SP500, NASDAQ......and any other instrument given my availability prior to the market open and a market update towards the afternoon.

Gumrai made some important/valid points earlier on today and we must always accept positive criticism(I believe it to be sincere advice from my friend), and we must do something about it .... unlike the Labour government.

I encourage everyone to visit this blog on a daily basis for updates........
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Dr Blix you maybe interested in this...........

latest article posted on Benzinga

US Crude Oil - Can We Hold The $80 Level?

Last edited:
mentoring questions

hey gummy
some agreement there.however,as t the previous post said that any newbies should post a question
also wallstreet is mentoring on a one to one basis and am sure he will answer any questions by email and im
this thread is excellent.i have made ALOT of extra money from it that i would not have earnt by not reading it.
so for newbies.keep reading and ask the questions
better still do the mentoring with wallstreet

Hi, I emailed WS last Friday morning with some questions which I felt appropriate and useful for anyone contemplating his mentorship. No answer as of yet so assuming my email has'nt made it through I'll repeat here. Copied verbatim:-

"A few questions if I may:-

How will you be presenting this?

Via skype or on a webinar type platform where you can show charts we can ask
questions when we dont understand a point.?

Would they be live sesssions during eg London or NY open, trading actual
live setups?

It doesn't at first seem a great deal of time to learn a new
strategy......do you consider that anyone with a good understanding of
trading will be able to comphrehend your style and trade competently at the
end of it?

When will the sessions commence?

How would we pay?

And finally can you book me a preliminary place

Thanks

Glynn
P.S. feel free to copy/paste these questions/answers into your thread as I
think they will be beneficial to anyone considering your mentoring."

Hi, I emailed WS last Friday morning with some questions which I felt appropriate and useful for anyone contemplating his mentorship. No answer as of yet so assuming my email has'nt made it through I'll repeat here. Copied verbatim:-

"A few questions if I may:-

How will you be presenting this?

Via skype or on a webinar type platform where you can show charts we can ask
questions when we dont understand a point.?

Would they be live sesssions during eg London or NY open, trading actual
live setups?

It doesn't at first seem a great deal of time to learn a new
strategy......do you consider that anyone with a good understanding of
trading will be able to comphrehend your style and trade competently at the
end of it?

When will the sessions commence?

How would we pay?

And finally can you book me a preliminary place

Thanks

Glynn
P.S. feel free to copy/paste these questions/answers into your thread as I
think they will be beneficial to anyone considering your mentoring."

Sorry Glynnt, i did answer the question Briefly on post #15458 very briefly...

The training is done over the phone but I will be getting a microphone in order to use skype very soon. I will explain the chart to you over the phone and if you don't understand then I can just email you the chart and then we can discuss it.

I have traded live set ups with the current individuals I am training but it all depends on your progress, it takes much more than 4 weeks to become a proficient trader I can assure you. I just want to clarify that this is not a crash course for immediate success. I will go over my technique which isn't very hard but one must learn to look at a lot of variables which can be quiet overwhelming for some initially, especially when you start off so it will take time and experience.

I am not like the other vultures out there that give you a few hours/days training at an extortionate price and then leave you high and dry. I will always be available by email/blog so you can always ask me any questions afterwards. I am also willing to offer further assistance after the 4 weeks training for 1/3 of the price for 1-2 hours a week so that you can continue to learn folks.

It is only a small fee(£150), I offer 3-4 hours a week for 4 weeks. It works out to less than minimum wage as we always end up talking for much longer but I am not doing this to make money. I enjoy the conversation we have and always look forward to speaking to new traders.

I kindly ask you to pay via paypal.

my trading style is not very sophisticated/complex and I personally believe that one can grasp it and utilise it to trade competently. It all depends on how quick you familiarise and become accustomed to the variables and understand how they are all related to one another like a domino affect.....

It is best described utilising the analogy of an individual who attempts to learn to play the piano. The student will find it hard at first as he sets out to learn each note(variables in the stock market), until such a time passes when the student is proficient with every note and is able to play the piano(the stock market) with ease.

and yes Glynn I have booked you a place, i am organising a diary and organising slots based on my availability. I will be able to slot you in for the last week of November, but i will email you soon to confirm it.

I have emailed the individuals who will be starting early November.

I have not forgotten anybody I can assure you , i will be emailing everyone to confirm in due time.

The sessions will commence based on my availability which can be be pretty sporadic as I have a few days off during the week.

I am usually free 11.00 - 15.00 , and then after 19.00, but some times I am off during the week so we can do it any time, I am very flexible.

thank you

interesting article re oil and the E$ WS.

thank you Dr Blixey

bring up a chart of EUR/USD , 5 yr weekly chart

It is flying to the moon ...........next resistance 1.54, 1.58 and 1.6

when I look at that chart then $100-$160 crude oil can come .................no problem!!

whe EUR/USd was trading near 1.6 in mid 2008 ....oil was at all time high of $145 in mid 2008

Last edited:
This is a very interesting article regarding oil especially for the Newbies............ I have posted on Benzinga for all to read.

I will post much more frequently on Benzinga from now on. I plan to do 2-3 updates on FTSE on a daily basis, one in the morning prior to FTSE opening in order for the Newbies to see Support/resistance and trend lines, and one in the after noon prior to US session so you don't get caught with any whipsaws as the market gaps up/down in the US. I will also post updates on EUR/USD, Oil, DAX, SP500, NASDAQ......and any other instrument given my availability prior to the market open and a market update towards the afternoon.

Gumrai made some important/valid points earlier on today and we must always accept positive criticism(I believe it to be sincere advice from my friend), and we must do something about it .... unlike the Labour government.

as per my analysis/research over the weekend

Oil hits key support level @ $79.7 ..........buy triggered and 22 points made as we get to critical $80 level(support now equals resistance) ........

Now the market is at double bottom @ $79.7 ...........can we hold it?

eur/usd @ 1.4988 ........no alarm belles yet as still above 1.4970-1.4960 level

usd/jpy has fallen below 92.00 level as expected, indicating early dollar weakness

we shall find out in the morning ...........

i will risk the 22 points made from previous trade and place buy on oil as we hit double bottom

i am long oil 79.68 ....stop loss 79.46

target $80.8

good night to all

as per my analysis/research over the weekend

Oil hits key support level @ $79.7 ..........buy triggered and 22 points made as we get to critical $80 level(support now equals resistance) ........

Now the market is at double bottom @ $79.7 ...........can we hold it?

eur/usd @ 1.4988 ........no alarm belles yet as still above 1.4970-1.4960 level

usd/jpy has fallen below 92.00 level as expected, indicating early dollar weakness

we shall find out in the morning ...........

i will risk the 22 points made from previous trade and place buy on oil as we hit double bottom

i am long oil 79.68 ....stop loss 79.46

target $80.8

good night to all

I decided to close this for + 11 points as the Euro failed to trade above 1.5050 overnight

oil hit $80 over night once again .....

and yes i couldn't get to sleep , look forward to my afternoon siesta

Last edited:

the resistance at 1.5050 is getting weaker and weaker...........how many time must we knock on the before it opens

could this be the catalyst

07:00 EUR GfK German Consumer Confidence - Oct.

8.00 am UK time

Oil still holding key level mentioned in article

support levels mentioned

$79.70

eur/usd ........... 1.4970 - 1.5050

I will wait on the sidelines ..................too much whispsaw action at present

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.