Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long from 5211 with 25pips stop loss. Target is 5233. Would be shame to have a mirrored reaction again from footise!

US waking up could kick this market up a bit. 5200 could act as support. Price just got rejected strongly around 5195 with a big wick on 5M and 10M charts.

I think, price breaking 5236 region will be very bullish, it will be break of a sort of a bullflag on hourlies.

Last edited:
For the most part, corporate earnings have been very good this morning, so be careful with shorts. UPS, McDonalds, PNC Bank, 3M, and a few others have all beat expectations.

I'll short FTSE @ 5217 if it's offered again. Just missed it a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• ftse.GIF
    ftse.GIF
    32.4 KB · Views: 132
if E$ breaks 980 i have 964 and 942 next

I have the same! Unfortunately I shorted 2pips off the low of the day this morning (14946) with a wide stop so been badly burnt already. Saw a close with confirmation below 14964 which is why I entered the trade, not that it matters now!

E$ really needs to crack 980 for all those short, it's providing a decent base right now.

EDIT: ok there it goes, now we want 980 as confirmed res.

I joined you on the way back down @ 004. A tightish stop for me though at 018.

look on the 10min TF, this could be some kind of messed up bearflag pattern, i'd be cautious of one more final move up to 022 before a bigger fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.