Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake break out on sp500 .................spike on hourly

was this done to suck in all the longs .............

IF SO ......then we could see a really powerful reversal here to the downside

they sucked them in , chewed on them, and then spat them out ............poor innocent investor!!

Apoloies for the clapping graphic but the last 10 days have been cr*p

Today wipes it all out and and puts me on target

Heavy trading session since FOMC - the pop didn't seem right - closed out my hedge at a nice profit and added to a daily option short and it worked - but I left a lot of money on the table on profit taking as I was more concerned with rebalancing my last weeks losses.

WS - any thoughts on the psychology of how you cope with this type of experience?

Looking at the last series of my trades made thru this type of event I would not be surprised to see a bounceback tomorrow - I will be treading carefully.

I have also gone

long EURO 1.4738 ...stop loss 1.4708

I have also gone short USD/JPY 91.37 ....stop loss 91.6

1:1 ratio ..............

nas100..topped,i think
the high pole got shorted
a target to the downside is forming
1 min data

5oxkzr.png

All in same direction right? ie, weak dollar, therefore short USD/JPY, long Euro and long FTSE?

yes my friend ..........

I have had a spectacular day............I can afford to take extra risk!!

I have made a whole weeks profit target in one day .......

I am off work Thursday and Friday and I will focus on my mentoring the next 2 days

I still have February and March free chaps for all those interested

I will try and do 2 a month due to demand .......

Some people have asked about psychology only and I can work on that aspect alone too

As in plot two instruments on the same chart? AFAIK it can't do that :(

Just figured it out. Right click on a chart and select Compare Security, then select the instrument you want. Make sure you adjust the type of view for the second one different than the first. Two line charts will confuse you. The scale is in relative % terms. So seems like, it can be used as an indicator only, not really for price action perhaps.

go to indicators and pick compared security. You can only pick a % scale to chart so you need to pic your own reference date and time to measure gain. Leave your cursor on a candle to get info on he h/l o/c of the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.