Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 pips secured for me now im thinking should i go long on ftse wot do u think ws

my portfolio (mostly AIM shares) hasn't responded yet, poor little blighters, they're up and down like yoyos.

Master Level Of Support At $99.80 On The SPY....What Does It Mean?

Yesterday and today, the SPY has hammered on the $99.80 level and never closed a 10 minute candle below. This tells us there is a major level there. As long as the market (SPY) stays above the $99.80 level on a closing basis, $100 and higher is easily attainable. The major resistance on the upside would be $100.40-$100.60. Watch closely as a close below the $99.80 could mean a solid break down further is occuring.

SPY09_03_09.jpg

if we break yestedays lows then all hell will break lose!
In that case: buckle up and hang on for the roller coaster ride !!

Would there be any interest in posting some longer term trades here, I am trading with some big traders and some meaty positions around sp,nas, russell.

We have been long mostly since mid mar(ok I know that sounds lame, but you can logon to the site and check them historically!) - and now continue to be bullish stocks.

Don't want to upset any applecarts, so will ask first.

Thanks guys,

Would there be any interest in posting some longer term trades here, I am trading with some big traders and some meaty positions around sp,nas, russell.

We have been long mostly since mid mar(ok I know that sounds lame, but you can logon to the site and check them historically!) - and now continue to be bullish stocks.

Don't want to upset any applecarts, so will ask first.

Thanks guys,

I dont mind, as long as they come with stop losses?

from Ashraf Laidi

2009.09.03 12:12: US & CANADIAN JOBS PREVIEW. Once again pay attention to the interplay between the US unemployment rate and non-farm payrolls, with the former expected to rebound to 9.6% in August from 9.4% and the latter seen -230K from -247K. If the ADP continues its patterns of overestimating job losses by an average of 123K (as it did in last 3 months), then payrolls would show a decline of around 175K, in which case would be a great positive for risk appetiteat least into the 30 mins following the data release. But if the unemp rate does hit 9.6% and markets continue to show lack of resilience, then the data could be an opportunity for exploiting bounces in GBPUSD and USDJPY on the short side. Markets could also show scepticism with a btter than expected payrolls, arguing that the effect of Cash-for-Clunkers would be short-lived. CANADAs JOBS (due 1.5 hrs before the US)Unemp rate seen rebounding to 8.8% after remaining flat at 8.6%, while payrolls seen -20K from -44K. USDCAD support stands at 1.0930-34, w/ interim TL resistance at 1.1095, before 1.1130.

The Blix is back! Hardly check in these days, only just seen you DB - great to have your unique blend of market analysis and surreality back again :)

And good to hear your finding success with the right market / areas for you - FTSE was not for me either.

hey lapster!

you plundering the world of pips?

hope the bias thing is working out, geo said you raided 300 pips in 2 days a few weeks ago...good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.