Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
july10-1.gif

latest usd index chart

july24.gif

Keep an eye on this folks ........

thank you Sujith

afternoon my virtual trading brethren :)

still messing about with YELL so no FTSE shenanigans for me today.

quick look at the FTSE, she's absolutely latched onto an old up T line (that i mentioned yesterday) but bearish osc div on the 15 TF.

Short eur/gbp @ 0.86234 - SL @ 0.8654

re-entered long $CAD @ 1.08679 - SL @1.0838 - might have to revise that!

$CAD stopped out
1st eur/gbp stopped out around 11.00am

Revised short order on eur/gbp to 0.8639 - for now it meets the rules of the strat - will have to keep a close eye on the price action though.

I didn't follow the strategy rules in the 1st three trades - so I am rightly stopped out!

The DAX and CAC up 0.11% and 0.35% repectively and FTSE 0.6% per my IG Index quotes... The FTSE continues to defy gravity...The last 2 weeks have really been a wake up call...never trade against the trend. This weekend I'm going to set out rules I must not break if I wish to stay in this Game!

I have a feeling the markets about to turn(down)... because I'm considering going long :cheesy:
As they say when the last Bear turns Bullish thats when the market will turn... so I will let you all know when I place my long :LOL:

DiJ

FTSE being fun as norm then ;)

£Y was making me sweat just now , until it broke to the downside

Thanks for you post masnachu - haven't hard a chance to read it properly yet, will do later though.

What's your target for £Y? 155.50 is support for now I guess?

Thanks for you post masnachu - haven't hard a chance to read it properly yet, will do later though.

What's your target for £Y? 155.50 is support for now I guess?

Yea around there , longer term H1 , H4 etc , so I'm selling blips on 5m , while the trend remains down. (Don't know if it'll reach 155 ish, will see. Out of the 3 (USD, E) £ seems to be the stronger , or it was last night cant say I've checked the others today )

Had to close my short trade exactly flat. What a lousy couple of hours!

DB. You are right. It will go down now that I am out

Yea around there , longer term H1 , H4 etc , so I'm selling blips on 5m , while the trend remains down. (Don't know if it'll reach 155 ish, will see. Out of the 3 (USD, E) £ seems to be the stronger , or it was last night cant say I've checked the others today )

:LOL::LOL: Re; $,E . Teach me to look before commenting, £ fudge today :eek: , err was struggling compaired to the other 2 last night , honest :p

Good Afternoon,
Microsoft,Amazon and Buffet's comments will take the market down. guaranteed!

good luck

Gone short on EUR/JPY. 13500. Hopefully this will be more exciting than my FTSE trades from earlier which got stopped out for BE.

:)

European and US indices are currently well overheated. I love the way everything is rosy and the economic gloom is just pushed to one side. I mean surely long term investors who are buying into this now are just stupid?! Having said that, it (FTSE) could continue to climb to 5,000 the way things are going - just ridiculous! I would be more comfortable if it came back to 4,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.