Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved short EUR/USD to break even.

Opened short GBP/USD @ 1.6408. SL @ 1.6438

Will look to move short FTSE position to break once the opportunity presents itself, damn the IG service requiring extra pips for stop loss when out of hours!

:)

Very nice work on EURUSD

And you got cable plum there :) We're back under that trendline from late march , Apr 6/15 highs. Waiting for moves under 16370 to consider entering.

And I am cursing that extra requirement also.... think we may print a red candle for today. 4380/4400 will tell if an early morning sell off doesn't develop into something more?

4380/4400 will tell if an early morning sell off doesn't develop into something more?

Morning all.

Short from open to catch the early sell off on FTSE, entry @ 4349 -opened near enough yesterdays close to discount gap resistance. If a pullback doesn't breach gap resistance @ 4346 and a downtrend develops will add to it.

Otherwise will close @ b/e

Chap on TV showed a FTSE100 chart overlayed with Cable, it appeared that cable follwed ftse100 after a delay, can anyone overlay ftse100/cable ?

Morning all.

Short from open to catch the early sell off on FTSE, entry @ 4349 -opened near enough yesterdays close to discount gap resistance. If a pullback doesn't breach gap resistance @ 4346 and a downtrend develops will add to it.

Otherwise will close @ b/e

Closed @ b/e (sigh)

Now awaiting a pullback for longs, if this crazy rally will give any

I'm still in the GBP/USD. Entered at 16408 and my stop is 16408.

Looks like I moved my FTSE stop to break even too early. Got stopped out at 4360 but markets still heading lower. What a muppet! Goes to show what happens when you try to manage too many trades at once (n)

Morning everyone,
After three days up it looks like we will have a pause today. Perhaps an inside day or a false breakout?
Strong price action of the last three days confirms that bigger cycle low is now in and we are in up move. (duh!)
I don't scalp but look for swing trades to keep open for 1-3 days. In this case only if we have a false breakout I will short otherwise stay on the sidelines waiting for the next wave up.

Good luck today!

GBP/EUR moved to break even at 11643.

All open trades are now at break even apart from EUR/CAD which IG charges a 20 pip spread on!

I have 4346 as yesterdays close and middway between pivot @ 4315 & R1 @ 4378

I think price's raction to this level is key now, any move either way I will look to trade to corresponding pivot

Interesting, interesting...

I'm still in the GBP/USD. Entered at 16408 and my stop is 16408.

Looks like I moved my FTSE stop to break even too early. Got stopped out at 4360 but markets still heading lower. What a muppet! Goes to show what happens when you try to manage too many trades at once (n)

I went b/e at open too - think we did pretty much the same thing, I should really have bagged the points.

After such strong moves want to see what price does with this 4346 before committing. Overnight it didn't want to get below it and we now have that '35 level to look at.

Can't help feeling we will print a red candle today, but let's see.

I am negative for ftse100 might see 4305 today current low 4334

Agree we might head that low SD - a move below '35 and we see 4315.

Gives a 2:1 r/r with s/l at yesterdays close of 4346, and my sell signal is already there, so that's my morning set up.

Closed at 4348 to b/e. I'm getting jittery! Was looking too much like a bounce off the 22 bar EMA (5 min)threatening uptrend resumption.

i'm going to try to stay out of 5TF today. i really like it for spotting patterns, but find it too easy to get sucked in and stay there too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.