Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS, just thinking out loud.

what would you think to your setting up of a private group with all the contributors, like some of the other trading groups on T2W?

pairing that group with an MSN (and then if the future possibly skype) network with everyone on here?

using the forum to post analysis, and using MSN/skype to communicate calls opinions.

just a thought!

what would you think to your setting up of a private group with all the contributors, like some of the other trading groups on T2W?

pairing that group with an MSN (and then if the future possibly skype) network with everyone on here?

using the forum to post analysis, and using MSN/skype to communicate calls opinions.

just a thought!

Yes my friend that has been mentioned by a few people in the past but I wouldn't have the time or commitment to maintain it.

I work full time so it would be impossible for me.

There are better traders than me on this thread, you should get together and certainly try it out.

FTSE weekend analysis

1 month 1 hr chart

Rangebound between 4215 - 4260

broken out of the upward channel - Bearish
50 and 20 MA crossover and both starting to point downwards - bearish

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUL-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUL-09).png
    21.9 KB · Views: 158
UUP................ 23.92

crucial resistance around this region ............ if this resistance holds then downward channel intact and Euro /Gbp recover.......commodities and market recovers!!

If we break out of this channel then next support level 24.15 level ...........further pressure on commodities and markets go down!!

FreeStockCharts.com - Web's Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free

Last edited:
Sujith my friend, your expertise is required.......

I kindly request a forecast of the Dollar Index chart please.........

can you also post chart about the possibility of the H&S formation on the S&P.........and the most likely scenarios for any future movements!!

Thank you once again

just a thought!

u can take part in my chat room. i am taking the courage to give direct link to tht chat room.if moderators have any probs,they can delete the post.

chat room

click on"profile" button at bottom ryt of the chat room,
then a new small window will open,
choose ur desired chat id n set password.
then chat :p.

Yes my friend that has been mentioned by a few people in the past but I wouldn't have the time or commitment to maintain it.

I work full time so it would be impossible for me.

There are better traders than me on this thread, you should get together and certainly try it out.

I've thought that this might be a good idea, too, but now I don't think so. You are unlikely to get busy traders--they do not have the time to spend, except to post when they have a free period and that is not what is needed. A thread , like this, is quite suitable.

I tried a "chat" a couple of years ago and stayed for a couple of months but, in the end, the question that I asked myself was " What is most important, being on the trading site and watching the action, or chatting amongst other posters?"

I'm a person who gets along alright at trading but I could do with a whole lot of of improvement and I get it on threads like this.

You will remember,you broke away from the original thread to start this one. Shortly afterwards, the original one dwindled away and I don't know when the last post was made on it. This one has popularity, no doubt about it, so I tag on here when I have something to post. There are an awful lot of pages, though, between my sessions and I
don't have time or energy to scroll through them all, but that is my problem!

Good trading

Split

Sujith my friend, your expertise is required.......

I kindly request a forecast of the Dollar Index chart please.........

can you also post chart about the possibility of the H&S formation on the S&P.........and the most likely scenarios for any future movements!!

Thank you once again

latest usd chart
july5.gif

previous weeks chart which was drawn
jue30.jpg

spx500 coming up

BP ............market leader!!

wedge forming on a weekly 10 min ............potential breakdown to the downside!!

Interesting to see how it trades on Monday

Attachments

• BP Plc (03-JUL-09).png
    BP Plc (03-JUL-09).png
    23.1 KB · Views: 119
Barclays another market leading stock - analyse as it will provide the market direction for Monday

S&R levels will be in the mind and I will not even have to look at a chart, just trade off pre-market analysis

1 month 1 hr..........I call it the flying albatross

304 level to watch ...................failure to hold that level and I will open a short .......target 260 region !!

failure at 304 should coincide with dollar break out on the upside, Euro/gbp fall and markets fall, FTSE reaches 4000 level once again

Attachments

• Barclays Plc (03-JUL-09).png
    Barclays Plc (03-JUL-09).png
    25.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
carl swenlin/decision point.his veiw on spx
head and shoulders.min downside target

Attachments

• s500.png
    s500.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 127
ws.the p/f veiw of the dollar index.chart is eod data.box size is 0.25 points by 3 reversal
in p/f terms,there is nothing happening as yet.the downside vertical count from the top f the downtrendline has been achieved.price is in a consolidation,and no vertical counts/ new ones have been activated.there are no breakouts from this last consolidation to give any targets,from this char

Attachments

• Chart of $DXY.gif
    Chart of $DXY.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 157
Thank you Dentist

Anglo American

1 yr daily chart

key level to watch 1675 ...........resistance = support !!

If we break 1675 then really bearish as uptrend channel violated and next support level 200MA

Attachments

• Anglo American Plc (03-JUL-09).png
    Anglo American Plc (03-JUL-09).png
    22.3 KB · Views: 143
great analysis dentist, WS, sujith...thank you for taking the time to share it.

hopefully i can find something in my newbie charts worth contributing :)

Hi all,

Just popping in to announce my temporary departure from this thread. I've been offered a very exciting job which means I'm not going to be able to daytrade for a while, but I do plan on taking trades on the daily charts. Also this means that I can start building up a good capital base so that I can trade full time eventually.

Just wanna thank everyone for their help and support, it's been great to be a part of this epic thread, and I'll be back someday (probably around page 5000 :LOL:) (y)

I'll probably be lurking on my lunch breaks, but may not have enough time to post. Good luck and happy trading!!! :):clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.