Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys if you could say which indicators youre using. and how youre coming to youre decisions.

this thread is not working for me. its too busy. posts dont get answered either.

look, we've been here before jon, tell US what indicator YOU'RE using.

and i'm not being funny jon, but i'd guess you'd probably be in a minority if 'this thread isn't working for you'...mebs a good idea would be to do what we recommended last time...which is to get involved and post your work.

seems like you just want to ask questions, but don't want to do any work posting your indicators, setup, views etc...

i see this as a thread where people are very helpful, but you have to meet people halfway, and not just lurk the thread hoping for free calls plus everyones complete analysis behind them!

look forward to seeing your setups, analysis, opinions jon :)

Last edited:
ye im jus being ignored here while ppl are talking about humus lool

feels like a private members club. i cant keep up with this thread. these boys are too busy day trading they aint got time. this thread is too advanced.

now in typing that i may have just missed an exit.

that's why you don't get an answer to every single question asked :)

feels like a private members club. i cant keep up with this thread. these boys are too busy day trading they aint got time. this thread is too advanced.

sorry my friend .....

you can email me privately as there are too many people on this blog now

[email protected]

I will try my best to help

you can call me as well if you want

I am off work today

look, we've been here before jon, tell US what indicator YOU'RE using.

and i'm not being funny jon, but i'd guess you'd probably be in a minority if 'this thread isn't working for you'...mebs a good idea would be to do what we recommended last time...which is to get involved and post your work.

seems like you just want to ask questions, but don't want to do any work posting your indicators, setup, views etc...

i see this as a thread where people are very helpful, but you have to meet people halfway, and not just lurk the thread hoping for free calls plus everyones complete analysis behind them!

im not looking for free calls. im just looking to see how people are making these calls.

will the ftse got down to 3,500 again

Ok, simple answer is nobody knows. If we did, we wouldn't be trying to scrape a few points here and there. We would bet the whole lot short, and go sit on a beach somewhere :)

i don't think i can bear another day of consolidation!!

i still haven't got over yesterday :eek:

sorry my friend .....

you can email me privately as there are too many people on this blog now

[email protected]

I will try my best to help

you can call me as well if you want

I am off work today

There's a special spot in traders heaven reserved for WS, I think. Most likely replete with an eternity's supply of humous!

Ok, simple answer is nobody knows. If we did, we wouldn't be trying to scrape a few points here and there. We would bet the whole lot short, and go sit on a beach somewhere :)

what would indicate to u that it will go down in the furutre

what would indicate to u that it will go down in the furutre

mate, all this does is go up and down!

either in the future, or the furutre... :cheesy:

and jon, there's only a few experienced people on here...most, like me, are just trying to learn...but we're doing it by getting stuck in, and by getting INVOLVED in this thread.

that means trying to contribute...even if it is basic stuff, or even incorrect, the idea is that someone hopefully will correct you (like they have to all the time for me!)

so lets see your work, and you'll be another addition to the thread contributors (y)

Last edited:
i did post last night....completely ignored.
as i did before a week or two ago.

Not strictly true, Jon. I recall answering your query about changing the time display. You didn't acknowledge that.

As with anything in life, you'll get from this thread what you're prepared to put in. Just my 2p worth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.