Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to IT CHARTS / options, select to take out after hours / premarket data and set time zones for 0800 to 1630.

Look on 10Minute Timeframe.

yes that is true

I only trade using data from 8.00 - 16.30, don;t bother trading after 16.30 as you are trading US indices

I then move on to S&P from 14.30 - 21.00 ........US trading hours!!

hmmm quite weak. maybe this inverse (fresh one today) in an inverse doesnt want to fly?

lets see if 4290/4300 hold. im off to get my breakfast from tesco. fresh fruit salad & a chocolate croissant.

also a tip for the newbies. you may have noticed it bounced from 4290 and not 4300.

this is because lots of traders will have orders waiting at 4300 to buy. the other traders want to blow their stops out so the market goes to 4290.

keep that in mind in the mornings where more often than not it goes to ##90 or ##80 for instance and then moves.

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while so thought I should post.

Learning a lot from all you wonderful people here.

Anyway thought I would post my entry too - long at 4313 SL 4286 target 4350.

Cheers

Last edited:
For anyone who has been reading the thread earlier, and for anyone interested, I thought i just would just confirm how i got on today.

Made 21 trades today, 16 winners, 5 losers. Total points gained 61 total points lost from the 5 trades 13 pnts - net position 48pnts.

By way of some back ground 3 of the losing trades were in the morning before changing strategy and were largely impacted on the debacle I had with CMC when an auto trade that wouldnt cancel after i closed the trade manually.

To break things down further, in the afternoon when i began a scalping strategy of 3pnts target between swings i made 55 pnts and lost 1 pnt.

I am not trying to be flash or showy, I just wish to share what happened.
This has either been a "every dog has its day" session or I stumbled upon an interesting strategy largely through desparation and wanting to claw back what I lost through the auto trade **** up.

Hope everyone did ok.

All the best(y)

BTW - FT - sorry about the lenghty posts earlier! I am trying to learn and needed to understand and be understood.

Hi Kaisen,
I have been following you with interest!

If you don't mind, what is the SL you use? 3 points?
Regards

Good morning,
There is a seminar at Tradefair.com today evening, if anybody is interested...
Hi,

I’m pleased to confirm your place at the Tradefair Spreads seminar on
Monday 22nd June. Please can you let me know if you can no longer
make it.

For anyone who attended Dominic’s previous seminar – the content of
the presentation will be similar. There is still, of course, the
additional opportunity of the question and answer session.

We look forward to welcoming you on the evening.

Kind regards,

The Tradefair Spreads Team

Daily target done and I've got tickets to see Sharapova on Court No. 1 - the next best thing to chocolate croissants.

Good luck all, measuring up to be an interesting day.

Status
Not open for further replies.