Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone one the spx500? volume is looking a little thin, bulls losing momentum?

Still short from earlier on. I'll probably leave it as a swing trade. SPY has broken its trend line from the start of the rally but still isn't going anywhere.

Small size, BTW.

Has Opex started early?

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 120
Good morning friends!
How was yesterday trading? Any plans for today?
Maybe someone could quote me with overnight S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ.
Appreciate it! :)

pivot holding as upport.res at 860 area..so far

Attachments

• US SPX500 (50 Mini Contract) (-).png
    US SPX500 (50 Mini Contract) (-).png
    14.3 KB · Views: 105
well i made all the same mistakes yesterday...hit my target with a couple of good calls, then gave it all back + a lot more when i should have really been just observing. my discipline is truly awful!

i may have to invent a keyboard timer lock...

or a robotic boxing glove that punches me in the face everytime i press the BUY/SELL button after my targets hit :)

well i made all the same mistakes yesterday...hit my target with a couple of good calls, then gave it all back + a lot more when i should have really been just observing. my discipline is truly awful!

i may have to invent a keyboard timer lock...

or a robotic boxing glove that punches me in the face everytime i press the BUY/SELL button after my targets hit :)

lol Dr...you & me both! I hit my target in 30 minutes this morning & promptly gave it all back.
I would buy either of your inventions - will have to sit on my hands for now

Matt

lol Dr...you & me both! I hit my target in 30 minutes this morning & promptly gave it all back.
I would buy either of your inventions - will have to sit on my hands for now

Matt

don't worry my friends, I know what you are referring to and I have been there and still experience it

trading requires absolute immense discipline and focus............

we are not infallible and we all make mistakes............

don't worry my friends, I know what you are referring to and I have been there and still experience it

trading requires absolute immense discipline and focus............

we are not infallible and we all make mistakes............

hehe deja vue here too - last couple of days same thing happening to me - cried a little - smiled a little and then cried again. :eek:

hi all havent been here much since i posted my mega charts.

well the ftse has been concentrating in to a fizzle. lots of patterns...

monthly = symmetrical uptrend bullish
30 min = descending triangle bearish
daily = uprising wedge - at some point will fall out.

volumes on the us indices has been wnaing at the rounding top. very difficult area as you can see with the ftse. overnite it actually jumped out of the wedge. i shorted it down.

its been wiser to buy dips recently than go for a big kahuna short expecting huge falls.

TL's have been broken at the tops, most are expecting pullbacks and retraces but they keep getting bought.

so where from here...? i expected ftse to breakout more than it has this morning. it was a nice long trade from 3960. my homework said buy 3940/3950. didnt get that low so never got in.

we have a monster trendline at 4070. reistance at 4040. so watch the 4040/4070 buffer!

cant see any madness on the downside until the uprising wedge goes, if the monster TL holds...

if's and buts. tough tough tough!!!

i can post some charts if you guys are interested.

also has anyone got msn or a live chatroom?

hi all havent been here much since i posted my mega charts.

well the ftse has been concentrating in to a fizzle. lots of patterns...

monthly = symmetrical uptrend bullish
30 min = descending triangle bearish
daily = uprising wedge - at some point will fall out.

volumes on the us indices has been wnaing at the rounding top. very difficult area as you can see with the ftse. overnite it actually jumped out of the wedge. i shorted it down.

its been wiser to buy dips recently than go for a big kahuna short expecting huge falls.

TL's have been broken at the tops, most are expecting pullbacks and retraces but they keep getting bought.

so where from here...? i expected ftse to breakout more than it has this morning. it was a nice long trade from 3960. my homework said buy 3940/3950. didnt get that low so never got in.

we have a monster trendline at 4070. reistance at 4040. so watch the 4040/4070 buffer!

cant see any madness on the downside until the uprising wedge goes, if the monster TL holds...

if's and buts. tough tough tough!!!

i can post some charts if you guys are interested.

also has anyone got msn or a live chatroom?

post away my friend

i have been really lazy as of late and I have quiet a few things on at the moment, to and from the solicitors(evicting a tenant)

This the latest email we have got from him, bearing in mind he agreed to take the house in the current state and he claimed he was a solicitor(he got struck off for fraud in 1988 and can no longer practise) and he has started to claim housing benefit and disability allowance....

Mr shuttleworth is my property manager at JP&Brimelow

"AADIL

In your own interests I would strongly urge you , rather than bury your head in the sand , to take on board the continuing issues which remain unresolved relating to 26 Bournelea Avenue .

In no particular order of importance I summarise the most important ones below

In respect of most issues you have completely failed to respond in any way shape or form . With others you have ignored them for periods of time and then responded in an unacceptable way .

In your interests you really should make a greater effort to address my issues .

I hope that on mature reflection you personally will respond in an adult and mature way . I look forward to hearing from you personally in writing with your proposals /suggestions / comments .

For the record , Mr Shuttleworth seems unwilling to respond to those emails of mine which are material to his status and credibility and to his duties as your agent . I am sure you will understand that it is unrealistic to expect me to behave in a civilised way to someone who has such a serious attitude problem

A Outer Porch

1. Needs thorough clean and the carpet needs discarding . There are profuse numbers of cobwebs and even the odd snail
2. the piece of carpet needs removing and replacing
3.the door bell needs repairing and /a door needs to be fitted

B Hall
I have had to employ a cleaner to clean this area as I could not live in such abominable filthy conditions

The loose wires need to be removed as does the wired box

C
Main Kitchen area

1. Main light needs repairing . For WEEKS I have been trying to cook by candle/torch light . On Sunday 12Th April I informed you that there was a serious fault with the electrical circuits. ( I have previously informed you of the repeated failure of the system ) . It took seventy two hours for Mr Shuttle worth to send me an email but I am afraid that his total failure to even acknowledge my email of 1st April and to address the points therein leaves me with serious doubts as to both his professionalism and his integrity.
2.There is no socket to connect to the new gas cooker which I have had installed
3. When you and your entourage last descended upon me to disturb my quiet enjoyment you removed the blind from the window because it was not only cosmetically disturbing but it was so FILTHY as to create a positive health hazard. The blind has not been replaced
4. The partition to the pantry still needs cleaning thoroughly

D Rear Kitchen - Scullery
1. My comments in my email of 9Th March still apply.
E Front lounge

My comments in my email of 9Th March still apply

F Rear Lounge

In addition to my comments in my email of 9Th March ( all of which still apply) there is restricted ability to watch TV or DVD or video due to the fault with the electric wiring reported to you on 12Th April

Further , your agent was informed that the heat control on the central heating unit in this area was not working and was told that I took a meter reading when I first noticed this fault . He is clearly not bright enough to understand my reasoning so I will spell it out for you . I am not going to be responsible for the excess costs involved because of this fault . When the main boiler is on the heater comes on so there are extensive periods when heat and energy are being wasted and for which I will not be held responsible

G Coal Shed

H Garden Shed

I

I Outer area

The rubbish which you should have moved before 16Th February 2009 is still lying in the back area. It is both unsightly and with my limited mobility problems dangerous .

J Landing Upstairs

Comments in email of 9Th March still apply

K Loft

My earlier comments still apply . The level of infestation by rodents and pigeons is increasing. Incidentally I am aware that the last occupant of the property allowed a considerable number of rats and mice to inhabit the premises .

L Back Bedroom

Comments as at 9Th March still apply and there are additional problems with lighting and use of the electrical sockets

M Front Bedroom

The pigeons are now an even greater hazard to health as well as being cosmetically unacceptable

N

Small Bedroom

Toilet

Comments set out in email of 9th March still apply

Bathroom

Still needs a thorough clean .

As you are aware I am registered disabled . I am currently using morphine patches to deaden my pain ..

My patience is rapidly becoming exhausted.

Please will you personally let me have a SUBSTANTIVE WRITTEN reply to this email within the next seven days . I regret that until such time as Mr Shuttleworth manifests a modicum of professionalism and courtesy in his communications I will be unable to deal with him in a suitable civilised way .

Yours sincerely
Paul Simpson LLB BA

26 Bournelea Avenue
Burnage
Manchester
M19 1AF"

Hi all, just a quick reminder that US Jobless Nos and Housing starts are out at 1.30, for those that like a little spikiness in their trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.