Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ws.you dont believe in easter.you are muslim.?
what do you celebrate at this time.jews have passover

ws.you dont believe in easter.you are muslim.?
what do you celebrate at this time.jews have passover

"Easter is an important annual religious feast in the Christian liturgical year.According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead three days after his crucifixion. Many Christian denominations celebrate this resurrection on Easter Day or Easter Sunday (also Resurrection Day or Resurrection Sunday), two days after Good Friday. The chronology of his death and resurrection is variously interpreted to be between A.D. 26 and 36.

Easter is linked to the Jewish Passover not only for much of its symbolism but also for its position in the calendar."

Muslims also believe in Jesus and Moses(the most honourable prophets), hence our respect for this time of the year.

The only difference is that muslims believe that Jesus was replaced by somebody to go on the cross, and that Jesus was taken up by god only to return back in the future to guide mankind out of the wilderness.

what I have learnt is that religion teaches respect for all of mankind regardless of sect, cult, religion , etc........

So happy Easter to all mankind

"Easter is an important annual religious feast in the Christian liturgical year.According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead three days after his crucifixion. Many Christian denominations celebrate this resurrection on Easter Day or Easter Sunday (also Resurrection Day or Resurrection Sunday), two days after Good Friday. The chronology of his death and resurrection is variously interpreted to be between A.D. 26 and 36.

Easter is linked to the Jewish Passover not only for much of its symbolism but also for its position in the calendar."

Muslims also believe in Jesus and Moses(the most honourable prophets), hence our respect for this time of the year.

The only difference is that muslims believe that Jesus was replaced by somebody to go on the cross, and that Jesus was taken up by god only to return back in the future to guide mankind out of the wilderness.

what I have learnt is that religion teaches respect for all of mankind regardless of sect, cult, religion , etc........

So happy Easter to all mankind

very well explained..........mutual respect and understanding is key in today society.....if only more people could keep an open mind :innocent:

what's going on here? religious talk! everyone get back to work at once!

(kidding :))

i'd just like to say, i hope everyone has nothing but good days, no matter where you are, or what day it is!

now then, has the FTSE uptrend already been confirmed by march 10, march 30 and april 8?

and that the next day or so's trading will decide whether the market respects the 3888 threshold?

am i wrong here, or on the other end of the spectrum, am i stating the obvious? (you can tell i'm a nOOb ey?! :))

FTSE intraday

black trend line line is very important

Attachments

• 10th 11.19.png
    10th 11.19.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 214
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Wells-Fargo-projects-record-first/story.aspx?guid={79508121-CFE0-43EA-B41B-43DFAAE5D8E0}&dist=hplatest

i was just about to buy at my 3931 trendline too! gutted...had to make do with shorting 15 points instead.

i can't help but feel that 3888 will hold and the up will continue...now watch the exact opposite occur :)

anyone studied gaps on Indices ? when it gaps on daily bar what likelihood it will fill gap? are gaps occurring near short term high or lows?

the current up trend, trend line (starting at 14:41 - 3959) is an exact parallel with the major up-trend starting 9th march.

i must learn how to load chart images!

S&P at 23.6% retracement courtesy of the FASB and Wells' mark to make believe.

Selling it here for a week, target 800.

Looks like a slow afternoon on the FTSE - yawn... anybody trading this now?

I was contemplating a short, on pre-holiday sell-off theory. Maybe I'll just leave it though.

I hope you all made some good points today!

Status
Not open for further replies.