Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
a 50% retrace from the latest upmove.brings us to 3750 area.
however,if we get a breach of 4000,the upward vertical count takes us to 5000
med term chart..eod data .1% log box sizes.3 box reversal
non farm payrolls on friday.might be something in that

Attachments

• FTSE 100.jpg
    FTSE 100.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 101
FTSE analysis- trading plan for 31st march 2009

1 week 10 min

too much resistance on the upside

multiple trend line resistance along with 50 & 20 MA ...............Phew!!

that is going to take some strength to pierce it ................but in this current volatile market anything is possible!!

Goldman sachs held up well...I expected more selling!! barclays might be a good buy around 140 tomorrow

but bias is still on the down side chaps until we have S&P go back above 800 level

Oil reached $48.7 ...............oil stock stocks will be under pressure and we all know what that means with an index that is heavily weighted towards them!!!

scenario 1 - if trend lines and MA's taken out(confirmation req'd) then a nice scalp is on the cards by going long up to yesterdays gap down 3835- 3840............
obviously if we take out 3840 then i will be happy to go long up to gap fill 3890

scenario 2 - If we fail to show any interest above 3780 then i am happy to remain short upto 3740 and 3710

Attachments

• 23.20.png
    23.20.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 141
Great wall of china - two red horizontal trend lines must hold and should hold, otherwise it gets nasty

DAX - 1 month 1 hr chart

So what are the germans up to, DAX was bungee jumping today ...........the DAX is becoming like the Dow, a bit too volatile for my liking at present

So I shall refrain from trading it in the interim

Attachments

• great wall of china.png
    great wall of china.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 128
S&P analysis for 31st march 2009

1 week, 10 mins

Going long at 780 play today worked like clockwork ............perrrrrrrfect !!

anyway, we must concentrate on next trade and not get over confident

strategy

scenario 1 - pretty obvious, no real apetite above 780 then I will go short after confirmation(two 10 min candles)

scenario 2 - slightly tricky and more risky , if 789 broken then I will go long and we could have potential to go to gap down level of 798 but 793 could try and put a stop to that but I very much doubt it
if 798 broken then we go to gap fill of 805 and 819

but thats too far ahead

good night all

I hope all the newbies benefit from this

it has taken me 1/2 an hour to do this

Attachments

• 23.45.png
    23.45.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 133
Even if it feels like a lonely and time consuming enterprise typing this up, its a real real benefit for us newbies WS, keep it up! (y)

rather quiet overnight in australian market.index down 0.6%.nikkei down 1.3%
major markets now at important support areas in this uptrend.
there could be quite a few false breaks until people make thei mind up.could even be lo range days

in case the indices are flat over the next few days.then watch this one.the eurgbp cross is getting squeezed into a triangular formation.you now know why p/f traders like those
eod day data.box size is 0.3%..log box size.1 box reversal

Attachments

• EURGBP.jpg
    EURGBP.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 121
i dont know to much about the eod charts, but seems interisting that currency crosse, where do you think that could break, up or down?

Status
Not open for further replies.