Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha..............yes indeed my friend

not a good day for me today

thank god i have already hit my monthly target

barclays stop loss was hit

S&p stop loss hit

FTSe stop loss hit

and then had 3-4 trades all in 20-30 points profit only to watch them go to break even( i just can't swing trade...im a natural born scalper..haha)

made a few points in between

OH well, its all a learning curve my friends

tomorrow is another day

i will post my plays for tomorrow now that i have finished my day job
Always got tomorrow, at least you controlled the risk and didnt do too bad.. Good stuff A.

I mostly did scalps and had a positive day today, extra careful as Capitol Hill was in full motion.

Roll on tomorrow.

Hey guys - new to the thread. This is a really great resource - Thanks WS for your intra-day analysis and trading - it is very entertaining. What's your thoughts for tomorrow?

Hey guys - new to the thread. This is a really great resource - Thanks WS for your intra-day analysis and trading - it is very entertaining. What's your thoughts for tomorrow?

welcome , welcome my friend

I will be posting my plays for tomorrow shortly(I just want to point out that this thread is great due to the contributions everybody else makes on this thread and its not just about me!!!)

busy analysing

OK here is S&P analysis guys

3 month 4 hr chart

similar to yesterday and as you can see we are still trading in the upward channel so the bias is still on the upside, but as we all know this trend can change very quickly

a break out below the 200 MA, 795-790 breaks thsi channel and then we re going southwards my friends

1 week 10 min chart - on the left

scenario 1 - short opportunity
blue horizontal line holds the key, it must hold for this rally to continue .............

if blue line broken then I will short to 797 and it may get nasty below there as it could be powerful emotive wave/panic selling forcing it to 200 MA 792(which is a very good long opportunity in my book) .......
I need 2 red bars on 10 min for confirmation(if i had been patient and waited for them in the evening i would have saved my self a loss of 50 points on S&P...naughty naughty)

scenario 2 - long opportunity

If blue line holds then i would need confirmation above 810 in order to go long up to 818 and 823 and above ..................

but lets not get excited with the opportunities and we shall see what tomorrow brings

any alternative views more than welcome guys

PLAN YOUR TRADE, TRADE YOUR PLAN

Attachments

• 22.27.png
    22.27.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 22.17.png
    22.17.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
FTSE analysis

feeling sleepy , very very sleepy so last charts

1 week 1 hr

red horizontal line important for me and 20 MA seems to be in play here

50 MA giving nice support here as well- hence why FTSE never fell below 3880 all day

scenario 1 - long opportunity
I will wait and see if horizontal which now coincides with 20 MA can be taken out and that will be a signal to go long around 3920.......exit area would be around 3970

scenario 2 - short opportunity

IF 50 MA(3880) fails to hold then we go down to 3860/ 3800

good short entry around 3875-3870 .........but will have to have tight stop loss as good support at 3860 so i would ideally like that to be taken out as well before going short ......

FTSE 2 day 10 min chart

shorter time frame points to congestion at 3910 so its going to be a real climb above there...................red trend line, 200 MA and 50 MA all converging there so a break above that would be a nice long opportunity

market has to clear 3 MA, blue and red trend lines....................PHEW!!

my money would be on the short side but lets see what happens on the morrow !!

Attachments

• 23.17.png
    23.17.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 23.37.png
    23.37.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
homework @ 06.30am says sell FTSE @ 3900/15

watch the bounce at 3880 into 3900 but after no retaking hold short longterm - add to position. final target 3250.

Good morning everyone

barclays

scenario 1
looking for 120 to get taken out and then I well go long up to 130

scenario 2
if 120 fails again then i will short, but i will wait for it to fall below 110

Attachments

• barclays.png
    barclays.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 134
FTSE analysis

feeling sleepy , very very sleepy so last charts

1 week 1 hr

red horizontal line important for me and 20 MA seems to be in play here

50 MA giving nice support here as well- hence why FTSE never fell below 3880 all day

scenario 1 - long opportunity
I will wait and see if horizontal which now coincides with 20 MA can be taken out and that will be a signal to go long around 3920.......exit area would be around 3970

scenario 2 - short opportunity

IF 50 MA(3880) fails to hold then we go down to 3860/ 3800

good short entry around 3875-3870 .........but will have to have tight stop loss as good support at 3860 so i would ideally like that to be taken out as well before going short ......

FTSE 2 day 10 min chart

shorter time frame points to congestion at 3910 so its going to be a real climb above there...................red trend line, 200 MA and 50 MA all converging there so a break above that would be a nice long opportunity

market has to clear 3 MA, blue and red trend lines....................PHEW!!

my money would be on the short side but lets see what happens on the morrow !!

Morning all, I agree with analysis although I would like to see FTSE break 3927 before i consider a long (ive got my charts set to ignore out of hours data) if its going the other way (chart will tell us eventually) i also would look at shorting below 3880 with a tight stop due to that 3860 area.

Morning all, I agree with analysis although I would like to see FTSE break 3927 before i consider a long (ive got my charts set to ignore out of hours data) if its going the other way (chart will tell us eventually) i also would look at shorting below 3880 with a tight stop due to that 3860 area.

yes indeed you are right my friend

just waiting to enter the market long

with the S&P futures staying above 805, it is a bullish sign for me

Oh and i forgot to tell you people i also went long on S&P as per my trading plan, you can see analysis in previous posts from last night

plan you trade, trade your plan

I am long S&P 812 ..stop loss 804

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.