Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't resist this and it is going to be long term trade(I promise)

I have shorted barclays 114 (stop loss) .....125!!

target 100 - 80

work is quiet so I thought I'd post some charts.........finishing at 19.30 today!!

reason for going short my friends

I call this the deadly V pattern...............

stop loss of 125 just in case it decides to go further north bound........

Attachments

• 17.57.png
    17.57.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
S&P analysis

trend line is being respected

Attachments

• 18.11.png
    18.11.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
what is your other job?

IT job my friend, I work from home

standard shift work , but very flexible
8.00 - 11.15 / 16.00 - 20.00 - mon - friday and the odd weekends now and again if I am behind

hoping to go part time and focus more on trading soon

anyway lets focus on DAX index as we are reaching an important juncture

make or break below 4000

Last edited:
DAX index

2 day 10 min chart

(200 MA is providing solid support) 4030 important area .............confirmation(2 10 min red candles) below that and we have a serious fall!!

2 red trend lines - forming a nice channel on a 10 min basis

2 blue lines - new channel forming on the down side .............if broken then i go long!!

overall 4030 is important figure here with 200MA solid support!!

I would personally go long with 4000 stop loss level from here!!

Attachments

• dax 18.55.png
    dax 18.55.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
IT job my friend, I work from home

standard shift work , but very flexible
8.00 - 11.15 / 16.00 - 20.00 - mon - friday and the odd weekends now and again if I am behind

hoping to go part time and focus more on trading soon

anyway lets focus on DAX index as we are reaching an important juncture

make or break below 4000

i work in IT too. i trade from my desk at work. dont tell my boss. hahah

but if you can do this whilst earning an income do it!

WS have your view stayed the same on the DAX? it went to 4035 but has now dropped to 4026

Good afternoon

I have just woken up from my siesta and found that the market has finally come back to reality

that is good to see

if 788(20MA) broken then we get to see 780

now if that gets broken then this whole uptrend is over in a flash and we go back down to 700

lo and behold...........and what happened ?

we went to 780 ......

now 780 important level.......if broken, not good

WS have your view stayed the same on the DAX? it went to 4035 but has now dropped to 4026

yes that is my view and it still holds providing 780 on S&p isn't broken............

we will have to see how the DAX reacts in the morning before I would open up a position, but I'm not trading so i will not be doing anything

Always do your own analysis my friends

Morning Wallstreet,
You are messaging at 1AM? I can understand you may be watching India/NZ test match.
But do you ever sleep?
Take it easy mate.

Only joking!!!!

Exterminate, Exterminate, Exterminate

All Indices Exterminate

several indices have broken out of their channel and are looking bearish to me, they will attempt there best to trade back into the channel and thats when i will be opening up a short position

I'm not sure what to do with my barclays stock as it will open down but then attempt a move back up as markets will attempt to trade back into the channel and then short again

I will see what happens in the next few minutes

I am in the short camp for today but I think we could get a bounce on DAX as people desperately attempt o push it above 4000 .........and then i will short after the bounce !!

I know, I know i shoudn't be trading but this is going to be one powerful move southwards........and i will leave position open for the long term

Last edited:
Morning Wallstreet,
You are messaging at 1AM? I can understand you may be watching India/NZ test match.
But do you ever sleep?
Take it easy mate.

Only joking!!!!

hahaha......

good morning my friend

yes you are right but i love watching cricket, Australia V South Africa is just about to start!!

If you check my emails I always get a siesta during the day around 1-2 hrs sleep(In the Arab-muslim world it is classed as positive sleep and every 1 hr sleep is equivalent to 2hrs). So I only need around 4-5 hrs at night to make it 8 hrs a day

My spiritual master has given me the following formula for 24 hrs

8 hrs sleep
8 hrs work
8 hrs prayer a day(that means having good character, helping people, being nice to parents ,etc etc )

It works pretty well and my work life balance is perrrrfect!!

Off to have some breakfast now my friend before i start my day job @ 8.30 today

Last edited:
I just can't resist this and it is going to be long term trade(I promise)

I have shorted barclays 114 (stop loss) .....125!!

target 100 - 80

taken a nice profit at 106 and I will be selling again later on today as I believe there will be rebound in indices whilst attempting to recapture there channels

virtual trade - I am long FTSE 3794 , stop loss 3764

target 3810-3830

Attachments

• 8.34.png
    8.34.png
    19 KB · Views: 110
Exterminate, Exterminate, Exterminate

All Indices Exterminate

several indices have broken out of their channel and are looking bearish to me, they will attempt there best to trade back into the channel and thats when i will be opening up a short position

I'm not sure what to do with my barclays stock as it will open down but then attempt a move back up as markets will attempt to trade back into the channel and then short again

I will see what happens in the next few minutes

I am in the short camp for today but I think we could get a bounce on DAX as people desperately attempt o push it above 4000 .........and then i will short after the bounce !!

I know, I know i shoudn't be trading but this is going to be one powerful move southwards........and i will leave position open for the long term

agreed i have scived off work in anticipation of this QUAD witch day.

i was short s&p 780 overnite took a small profit this morning on probable rebound factor.

this mornings homework in my journal says sell ftse 3815 - which i did again took 15pts.
also sell 3840 with the expected rebound after selling through yesterday arvo into the nite.

do not expect s&p above 793.

selling strength.

agreed i have scived off work in anticipation of this QUAD witch day.

i was short s&p 780 overnite took a small profit this morning on probable rebound factor.

this mornings homework in my journal says sell ftse 3815 - which i did again took 15pts.
also sell 3840 with the expected rebound after selling through yesterday arvo into the nite.

do not expect s&p above 793.

selling strength.

very good analysis my friend, i agree with you

DAX index

2 day 10 min chart

(200 MA is providing solid support) 4030 important area .............confirmation(2 10 min red candles) below that and we have a serious fall!!

2 red trend lines - forming a nice channel on a 10 min basis

2 blue lines - new channel forming on the down side .............if broken then i go long!!

overall 4030 is important figure here with 200MA solid support!!

I would personally go long with 4000 stop loss level from here!!

DAX 4000 solid as a rock....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.