Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often read blogs around the net to understand the goings on in the world. Jesse's Cafe Americain is pretty good. Whilst you are on the subject of the S&P why not check out his analysis. He is well respected, there is a graph included with the below text so I include the link:

Jesse's Café Américain

SP Futures Hourly Chart at 3:45 PM

The rally is looking a bit toppy but its not dead yet.

Watch the changing slopes of the support and resistance channels. If they keep rolling over and the SP breaks that key support at 740 it could be a real sleigh ride lower back down to 700.

The VIX was elevated all day, even at the high, so there is your 'tell' in addition to the shift in the trend channel to a softer slope.

Chances are they dump the market overnight if that is what is going to happen. But until there is a break through 740 this is just a pullback. We'll have to consult with other short term indicators to see if this is a top, or just a bear trap pullback.

thank you for the link artful dodger, he has a good website

Morning WS, introduced myself on the other board but just to jump in and say morning, hello, and great to find a place like this! Oh, and nice call on the DAX :)

Appreciate all the posts - fantastic to learn from, going to be an interesting day!

Morning WS, introduced myself on the other board but just to jump in and say morning, hello, and great to find a place like this! Oh, and nice call on the DAX :)

Appreciate all the posts - fantastic to learn from, going to be an interesting day!

welcome, welcome my friend..........

nice to meet you and thank you for introducing yourself

I am off work today so i will be doing a lot of posts and analysis with charts

email me or ring me if anybody needs help

welcome, welcome my friend..........

nice to meet you and thank you for introducing yourself

I am off work today so i will be doing a lot of posts and analysis with charts

email me or ring me if anybody needs help

Hi WS,
Appreciate all the patience you and the other seniors on this thread are showing for the beginners.

Regards

I rebooted and it's fine now

Hows it going Acedami, i bet your doing well today!!

DAX analysis

projection of 3776 on downside, I will now wait for a nice entry

50 MA support 4009

20 ma support 4020

40000 psychological support

Attachments

• 8.52.png
    8.52.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 148
barclays

84 - 85 next projected level but trending sideways in a channel

It could either break higher or lower from here

i am obviously biased to the down side as i have a short 89 !!

Attachments

• barclays.png
    barclays.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 149
barc being investigated for tax avoidance. FT alpherville online

superb.............anything to send them down?

anybody else have some dirt on barclays, if so please do ,let the FT know so that we can create some panic selling? hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.